Challenge for the Tower of Fire

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Haru Jeong
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Challenge for the Tower of Fire

Post by Haru Jeong »

Aunt Rachael,

I learned an incredible amount from our last set of matches, as such, I challenge you for the Tower of Fire.

~Haru
Max Lager
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Challenge for the Tower of Fire

Post by Max Lager »

This challenge is valid and may proceed!!
Rachael Blackthorne
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Professor

Location: Current: Number 6 Willow Way, Canopy District, Gloaming. Former: a beach house in Arcadia.

Post by Rachael Blackthorne »

A thick white sheet of parchment was tacked to the corkboard with a black and gold pushpin. The message that it contained was written in an exceptionally precise left-handed script in black ink. A seal in black and gold wax with the impression in the wax of a panther head was at the bottom of the parchment.

Haru,

I am known as the Professor to some. Perhaps I will teach you more when I face you again in Tartarus.

I do not and will not presume to question the reasons for your current challenge for the custodianship of the Fire Tower.

Perhaps this rematch will gain you the answers that you seek, in one way or another.

I hereby officially accept this challenge.

--Rachael Blackthorne
Current custodian of the Tower of Fire
Prior custodian of the Celestial Tower
Prior custodian of the Tower of Air
Prior custodian of the Tower of Earth
Rachael Blackthorne
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Professor

Location: Current: Number 6 Willow Way, Canopy District, Gloaming. Former: a beach house in Arcadia.

Post by Rachael Blackthorne »

A thick white sheet of parchment was tacked to the corkboard with a black and gold pushpin. The message that it contained was written in an exceptionally precise left-handed script in black ink. A seal in black and gold wax with the impression in the wax of a panther head was at the bottom of the parchment.

After consultation with Haru, the challenge for the custodianship of the Tower of Fire will take place on Thursday, August 5th, at 9PM by the Eastern clock tower. The honourable Coordinator of the Duel of Magic, Max Lager, will preside over the challenge.

--Rachael Blackthorne
Current custodian of the Tower of Fire
Prior custodian of the Celestial Tower
Prior custodian of the Tower of Air
Prior custodian of the Tower Of Earth
Max Lager
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Max Lager »

Snacks for the Challenge!
Spicy Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn, Deep Fried and Spicy Cheese Balls, Cinnamon Flame suckers and to wash it all down with freshly made milkshakes of your choice!
Max Lager
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Max Lager »

Tonight I got to witness the Tower of Fire Challenge between Keeper Rachael and her challenger and nephew, Haru! They were quick to action and jumped right into the hot hot ring Tartarus to see who would reign supreme!

In two straight matches, Rachael smoked out her success with red energy chunks and flames to send Haru to the ropes. Knocking out another successful defense, Rachael continues her reign in the Tower of Fire. Congratulations Rachael and well tried Haru!

Official Round Results:
Rachael Blackthorne def. Haru Jeong, 5 - 3 in 9 rounds.
Rachael Blackthorne def. Haru Jeong, 5 - 2.5 in 5 rounds.

Return to “Twilight Isle”