Mint New Site.

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

FalchionXI
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Mint New Site.

Post by FalchionXI »

Hi. You guys might know me, you might not. Never really played Duels, but having such a long history running alongside them I have always had a good deal of admiration for them.

Anyway, I've taken it apon myself to do my best to make sure that the old OGF games don't just spiral off into the darkness. I think we could all be well served by a thriving inter-game community, but nobody seems to believe me ;p

Anyway, here's some links:
Arena: arena.rhydin.net
Parthos: www.parthosrpg.com
ArenaD: www.arena-rollenspiel.de

I figure that since all the games seem to be running up on hard times lately, a little cross-pollination couldn't hurt :D

Have fun with the flashy new site (is the bit on the left lifted from Return to Castle Wolfenstein, though? I think I see a swastika on that door :>) and remember that even when things get lean, you can at least take satisfaction that some other guys are having the same problems as you ;D

I'll make sure the other forums hear about the new site.
--FalchionXI
Borderlands Administrator
Altara d'Poison
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Altara d'Poison »

Heyas, the name looks very familiar indeed and thanks for the interest in the site and the promotion. We are still fine tuning it and it will probably be a continual work in progress.

As for where the images came from, that I am not entirely sure about but they are up for modifications, just havent been implemented yet. Seems we concentrated more on content than the graphics but that is soon to be remedied. I brightened up my monitor and I saw what you spoke of on the left and took it out. It 'was' an eagle of the iron cross I do believe.

Will check out those sites later on too.

"
I think we could all be well served by a thriving inter-game community, ....
"

Could very well be....

Return to “Community Townhall”