Ishikawa 4 Gov

A place to advertise what's happening in Rhydin!

Moderator: Staff

Lady Aikawa
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Ishikawa 4 Gov

Post by Lady Aikawa »

For the sake of chaos, yanki brashness, one-upping Ishikawa’s bridge jump, the promise of a governor’s bodyguard paycheck, or some combination, Kyoko Aikawa - sukeban of the Only Club - spent the morning of the debate leaping from the old Kabuki Street department store onto a pile of ComfyCozy brand mattresses dragged out from a back room.

It was enough to draw a curious crowd as she jumped, landed, shook it off, and clambered up the fire escape ladder again and again. Her friends (and a number of shrimps she’d roped into this) helped pass out campaign stickers and flyers for Misaki Ishikawa.

“What are you trying to say with your jumps, after candidate Ishikawa’s?” asked a bewildered reporter sometime after her tenth jump.

Kyoko grabbed the reporter’s microphone, scowled and mugged at the camera, and said, “I say Ishikawa made a good choice. I do it for the Pizza Fridays, the Super Sonic Drinks, and the Cat Cafes.” She leaned into the microphone and the cameraman’s lens, widening her eyes intensely. “Don’t you like cats?”

The camera bobbed a nod, eager to get her to calm down. Kyoko didn’t drop the mic so much as lose interest in it. “I want chicken. We’re going to Jollibee’s,” she declared to people out of frame and sauntered off, limping some.
Misaki Ishikawa
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Misaki Ishikawa »

The video titled I GOT A STRIKE AND FELL FROM A TREE 5000 SUB VIDEO (RHYCOIN GIVEAWAY) begins with Ishikawa in the process of setting up her phone one-handed as her opposite arm appears to be in a cast.

With the phone set up she'd slowly sit back into her chair while giving an attentive look, as if trying to make sure the device doesn't fall again.

"Okay! So I haven't been uploading videos for a few days and uh, sorry! My account got a strike against it because I tried putting up a movie so a friend of mine could watch it but Rhytube said no! Anyway! I'm back now! Oh! And I just passed five thousand subscribers and that's huge! Cus of that anyone who comments on this video has a chance to win one rhycoin!"

"AND!" she then points at her cast. "I fell out of a tree! I was going to do a video in the forest and climbed the biggest tree but then I slipped! But you know what they say! If you fall get back up and as gov I will always get back up and fight for you!"

"That's it for now! I'm going to go eat! Bye-bye!" she then waves at the camera before reaching over to try and grab her phone, but it falls over. The viewers are left looking at the ceiling for a few seconds before Ishikawa's hand comes into view to grab the phone before the video cuts off.
Misaki Ishikawa
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Misaki Ishikawa »

The video begins with the viewer entering into the Dockside Zoo with the only sound being the ambiance of the locale; at least until a voice over begins.

"So.. I lost.. But, I got second place! Thank you for everyone who supported me."

The video continuing and now within the zoo itself nearing the giftshop but soon enough taking in the sights of birds while the sounds of hollering monkeys can be heard in the distance. It seems the destination of the videos creator looks to be the penguin enclosure, as the little penguin prints on the ground leading to are being followed while the video itself pans about in the process to take in the zoo sights.

"I'm sorry about the debate.. the pressure was a lot and I felt really bad.. I bet Gatito will do a good job."

The voice over ends for the time being and instead the viewer sees the manmade cave entrance that leads into the penguin enclosure, and soon enough the penguins themselves that are doing what penguins do. The rest of the video will remains with the camera transfixed on the penguins while the voice over continues.

"I felt dumb and small.. but I think I did a good job to get as far as I got! And being second place shows that I had support and people thought I'd do a good job.. so, if they believe in me then I should believe in myself too."

The thirty six minute remainder of the video is only the sounds and antics of the penguins, along with the background noises of guests.

Just a normal day at the zoo.

Return to “Community Events”