AUDITIONS 2021

Moderators: Anthony De Luca, Mataya, Jonathan Granger

Anthony De Luca
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

AUDITIONS 2021

Post by Anthony De Luca »

August 30th to September 3rd

Applicants entering the theater by the stage door will be directed to the auditorium. In the middle of the stalls will be sat the producing directors of the theater, the director, and the musical director. At the front row is set up a lit table, from which application forms may be taken and filled out. A sign on said table requests that these forms be returned as promptly as possible.

------------------------------------------------------
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):Please include a preference to be a regular or guest performer. Also, if applying for the Band, please specify instrument.

Name (inc. title):

Address:

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes, please give details):

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed?

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any):

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any):

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer Yes, please give details):

Please note - The positions offered by the Shanachie Theater are full time and salaried. Members of the Company and Band will be expected to keep to a strict rehearsal and performance schedule. Sick and holiday pay is non-negotiable and subject to duration of employment. The directorship withhold the right to terminate employment, should contractual obligations not be met.
------------------------------------------------------

The structure of the Theater Company auditions will be as follows - group warm ups, followed by individual dance, singing, and acting interviews. They will be asked to learn and repeat one dance routine, perform one pre-prepared song, and one pre-prepared scene.

Applicants for the positions in the Repertory Company will be interviewed individually. They will be asked to perform a prepared audition piece of their own choosing, and sight-read and perform a monologue chosen by the in-house director.

Applicants for positions in the Ballet Company will be invited back to audition with the ballet directors. There will be set pieces, as well as a solo and group audition.

((OOC Note - The Shanachie Theater Companies and House Band are intended to be a platform for players to expand their horizons among the community. Applications can be considered to be successful if made. Regular play, in forums and/or live, would be very much appreciated where time permits. Players' names will be attached to the pertinent productions in varying roles, unless they specifically state otherwise. Please note, if you are currently on the Roll Call of the Shanachie's Companies, you will need to add your details to this thread, or contact me directly via PM, to keep that place in the Shanachie line up. In light of the last couple of years experience at this, we are also adding that should your character join the Shanachie and then do absolutely nothing - play in the rooms, post on the boards, etc - for an extended period of time, we will remove your character from the Roll Call.))
Last edited by Anthony De Luca on Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consonance
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Re: AUDITIONS 2021

Post by Consonance »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band): Theater - Regular, Repertory - Guest

Name (inc. title): Asher Price

Address: 17 Temple Street, Apt. 6. Old Temple, Rhy'Din City

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes, please give details): Negative

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed? Current Shanachie employee

B.A. Graduate - Wooroonooran School of Performing Arts, Cairns, QLD, Australia
Focus - Musical Theory & Guitar Performance

Masters Degree - RhyDin University, RhyDin City, RhyDin
Focus - Theory & Composition

PhD Candidate - RhyDin University, RhyDin City, RhyDin
Focus - Music Composition, Conducting, & Education

8 years of schooling plus performances with 3 separate bands over the past 10 years along with several solo stints.
Jason Ware - Rhy'Din Nights 2015
Shanachie House Band 2016-2017
Shanachie Theater Company 2017-2018
Shanachie Theater Company Guest Performer 2018-2019
Shanachie Theater Company 2019-2020
Shanachie Theater Company 2020-2021

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer Yes, please give details):
None in Rhydin. Misdemeanor criminal mischief when I was a youngin, nothing major, no felonies.

Please note - The positions offered by the Shanachie Theater are full time and salaried. Members of the Company and Band will be expected to keep to a strict rehearsal and performance schedule. Sick and holiday pay
Contrary to past years' auditions, he elected a more serious route this year. Dressed in a brown corduroy jacket, black slacks, and brown loafers, his hair askew and artfully greasy (if such a thing is possible), he started by addressing the Company foremost to give a brief intro that was less an introduction and more an expression of gratitude for all that the Theater had given him the past half decade. From there, he performed Peter Trofimov's monologue from ‘The Cherry Orchard’. His audition was rounded out with a gritty rendition of Confrontation from Jekyll & Hyde, in addition to any requests made by the in-house director.
"There are only two things. Truth and lies. Truth is indivisible, hence it cannot recognize itself; anyone who wants to recognize it has to be a lie."
--Franz Kafka
Tori Ravenwood
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Tori Ravenwood »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):Please include a preference to be a regular or guest performer. Also, if applying for the Band, please specify instrument.
House Band
Regular performer
Flute

Name (inc. title):
Tori Ravenwood

Address:
The Rathskeller Inn
Seaside District

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes, please give details):
Not that I am aware of.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed?
None

Seven years of private instruction, five years in Junior Symphony as First Flute

Recitals, performances, and adjudications as both a soloist and with the Junior Symphony. I also have five years in roller derby if that helps at all.

Not in Rhy'din. Just some petty stuff when I was a kid.

Please note - The positions offered by the Shanachie Theater are full time and salaried. Members of the Company and Band will be expected to keep to a strict rehearsal and performance schedule. Sick and holiday pay is non-negotiable and subject to duration of employment. The directorship withhold the right to terminate employment, should contractual obligations not be met. - Understood
Tori arrived dressed in a simple ankle-length black dress with her long, black hair pulled back. She set up and tuned her instrument, carefully checking the open-holed keys for sticking and movement (as she always did) and the instrument for dings, dents, or other imperfections which might affect the purity of sound for her audition. Before she was called to play her piece, she made awkward chit-chat with the other musicians there. Sylista had asked her to try to network and become acquainted with other people who had a passion for music.

The piece she chose for her audition was Bach's Badinerie and Polonaise and Double from Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B minor. Tori was asked to play bars 9 to 32 of a transposed flute solo from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Think of Me, a piece from Phantom of the Opera. The young woman thanked those in attendance and waited (anxiously) to hear back on whether she was going to perform with The Shanachie Theatre.
Anya Chavez
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Anya Chavez »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band): Theater, regular

Name (inc. title): Anya Chavez

Address:

23rd and 7th
RhyDin City

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): No

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed? N/A

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): 13 years theatre and acting school

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Leading performer at the prestigious New Haven Academy for the Gifted, regular performer for the Shanachie Theater in the previous three seasons including various leading and supporting roles.

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): No
Tippletoe
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Cheer Captain

Post by Tippletoe »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band): Regular - Theater Company. Guest - Repertory. Band - Fiddle (as needed).

Name (inc. title): Tippletoe Timbers - Bard, Minstrel & Actor Extraordinaire!

Address: Room 3, The Golden Perch Inn

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Nope!

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed? None!

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): I have been trained in the arts of minstrelling, barding, dancing, singing, instrument playing, storytelling, and in general performing by the well respected and accomplished halfling extraordinaire Al the Bard. I've continued to receive excellent training from the instructors here at the Shanachie Theatre.

• Member of the Shanachie Theatre 2020 Roll Call
    • Crazy for You (Theatre) - Irene Roth
    • The Wizard of Oz (Theatre) - Dorothy Gale [Lead]
    • How The Grinch Stole Christmas! (Musical) - Cindy Lou Hou
    • The Gondoliers (Theatre) - The Duchess of Plaza-Toro
    • The Importance of Being Earnest (Repertory) - Cecily Cardew [Lead]
    • The Little Mermaid (Theatre) - Ursula
    • The Three Muskateers (Repertory) - Constance Bonacieux [Lead]
    • Anything Goes (Theatre) - Bonnie
    • Avenue Q (Theatre) - Gary Coleman
  • Member of the Shanachie Theatre 2019 Roll Call
    • Cabaret (Theatre) - Sally Bowles [Lead]
    • The Bald Soprano (Repertory) - Mary
    • The Rocky Horror Show (Theatre) - Columbia
    • Holiday Inn (Theatre) - Linda Mason
    • It's a Wonderful Life (Repertory) - Lana Sherwood
    • Much Ado About Nothing (Repertory) - Margaret
    • Matilda the Musical (Theatre) - Mrs. Phelps
    • Aladdin (Theatre) - Omar
    • Kiss Me, Kate (Theatre) - Hattie
    • Chicago (Theatre) - Matron "Mama" Morton
  • Regular Performer at the Golden Perch Inn (Three Months)
  • Regular Performer at Grubb's Grubb (Six Months)
  • Street Performing in the Dominion of Arterbury (2 weeks)
  • Regular Performances with the City Watch of Sulibala (4 years)
  • Guest Performer with the Travelling Band of Minstrels and Bards in Comeau (1 year)
Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer Yes, please give details):[/b] Nope nope! Make Good Choices!

Please note - The positions offered by the Shanachie Theater are full time and salaried. Members of the Company and Band will be expected to keep to a strict rehearsal and performance schedule. Sick and holiday pay is non-negotiable and subject to duration of employment. The directorship withhold the right to terminate employment, should contractual obligations not be met.
Theatre Company Audition
Tippletoe soared through the group warm ups, excelled in the dance and acting interviews, and her singing was much improved this year because she wasn't calling at the arena the nights prior! Her pre-prepared song was Watch What Happens from Newsies and the pre-prepared scene was as Ma from the recently adapated play Room.

Band
For her, she played authentic Old Earth Maritime selections from the play Salt-Water moon, which featured a fiddle player.
@tippytop

A Tip-Top Gnome from Tip-to-Toe: I'm Your Tippletoe!
Doran Ilnaren
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Doran Ilnaren »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band): Theater

Name (inc. title): Doran Ilnaren

Address: Stardreamer Manor, north of the city just past New Haven

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? No.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed? None.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any). Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Attached resume includes several years with Shanachie STARS and all prior roles with the Shanachie over multiple seasons

Do you have any criminal convictions? No. One arrest, but all charges were dropped upon review of the facts.

After warm-ups and solo interviews, he performed first the introductory scene--acting all three parts with appropriate changes in voice--and then the song of The Egg from the musical 1776.

((So sorry this is late! I didn't see the announcement until now! :( ))
Last edited by Doran Ilnaren on Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eregor
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
"You Traitorous Cur"

Post by Eregor »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band): Repertory (regular)

Name: Eregor Túr Gairdín

Address: Gardenhome, across the road from Maple Grove

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? No.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed? None. My time is flexible.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Please see attached resume.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Please see attached resume.

Do you have any criminal convictions? None in RhyDin.

The attached resume included a number of terms and semesters at various colleges, universities, and journeyman programs across numerous cities, planets, and interstellar empires. It also listed credits from film, television, stage, and even a few radio drama roles, and concludes with Eregor's many past roles at the Shanachie itself.

For his audition monologue, he performed one of Faustus from Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe.

Faustus: Ah, Faustus,
Now has thou but one bare hour to live,
And then thou must be damn’d perpetually.
Stand still, you ever-moving spheres of heaven,
That time may cease and midnight never come;
Fair nature’s eye, rise, rise again, and make
Perpetual day; or let this hour be but
A year, a month, a week, a natural day,
That Faustus may repent and save his soul.
O lente lente currite noctis equi!
The stars move still, time runs, the clock will strike,
The devil will come, and Faustus must be damn’d.
O, I’ll leap up to my God! Who pulls me down?
See, see where Christ’s blood streams in the firmament!
One drop would save my soul, half a drop. Ah, my Christ! –
Rend not my heart for naming of my Christ;
Yet will I call on him. O, spare me, Lucifer! –
Let Faustus live in hell a thousand years,
A hundred thousand, and at last be sav’d.
O, no end is limited to damned souls.
Curs’d be the parents that engender’d me!
No, Faustus, curse thyself, curse Lucifer
That hath depriv’d thee of the joys of heaven.
O, it strikes, it strikes! Now, body, turn to air,
Or Lucifer will bear thee quick to hell!

O soul, be changed into little water drops,
And fall into the ocean, ne’er be found.

My God, my God! Look not so fierce on me!
Adders and serpents let me breathe awhile!
Ugly hell, gape not! Come not, Lucifer;
I’ll burn my books! – Ah, Mephostophilis!
Winter Pearl
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Winter Pearl »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):Please include a preference to be a regular or guest performer. Also, if applying for the Band, please specify instrument.[/b]

Theater and Band - Violin - Regular

Name (inc. title):

Pearl Fand Ilnaren

Address:

Dragon's Gate, near Eastbridge

No

No. I have already taken appropriate measures to ensure that I can continue my studies for midwife certification at DESMC and fulfill my obligations to the Shanachie.

Several years of violin and piano training. Voice lessons. Ballet and tap.

Took part in several amateur productions in school. Member of the Shanachie Theater troupe for at least one season after being in the ballet company. Resume attached.

No.

-------------------------------

For her song with dance, she chose, "The Music and the Mirror" from "A Chorus Line".
With assistance from someone playing the part of the Spanish Ambassador, Pearl read a scene from "Elizabeth, the Golden Age".
Her violin piece was a medley from "Disney's Beauty and the Beast".
Robert Mallory
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Robert Mallory »

Repertory - Regular

Name (inc. title):
Robert Mallory

Address:

Brambles Orchard

No

None

- Member of Shanachie STARS 2015-2020
- Guest performer in the Shanachie Repertory Company 2019-2020
- Currently enrolled in the Rosita De Luca School of Performing Arts

Same as above

No

Attached to the application was a resume listing all his performances over the last few years since arriving in Rhy'Din. For his chosen scene, he performed Berowne's monologue from Act 3, Scene 1 of Shakespeare's Love's Labour's Lost:

And I, forsooth, in love! I, that have been love's whip;
A very beadle to a humorous sigh;
A critic, nay, a night-watch constable;
A domineering pedant o'er the boy;
Than whom no mortal so magnificent!
This whimpled, whining, purblind, wayward boy;
This senior-junior, giant-dwarf, Dan Cupid;
Regent of love-rhymes, lord of folded arms,
The anointed sovereign of sighs and groans,
Liege of all loiterers and malcontents,
Dread prince of plackets, king of codpieces,
Sole imperator and great general
Of trotting 'paritors:--O my little heart:--
And I to be a corporal of his field,
And wear his colours like a tumbler's hoop!
What, I! I love! I sue! I seek a wife!
A woman, that is like a German clock,
Still a-repairing, ever out of frame,
And never going aright, being a watch,
But being watch'd that it may still go right!
Nay, to be perjured, which is worst of all;
And, among three, to love the worst of all;
A wightly wanton with a velvet brow,
With two pitch-balls stuck in her face for eyes;
Ay, and by heaven, one that will do the deed
Though Argus were her eunuch and her guard:
And I to sigh for her! to watch for her!
To pray for her! Go to; it is a plague
That Cupid will impose for my neglect
Of his almighty dreadful little might.
Well, I will love, write, sigh, pray, sue and groan:
Some men must love my lady and some Joan.
Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

Post by Mairead Harker »

Theater/Repertory/Band (violin and piano) - guest

Name (inc. title):
Mairead "Maggie" Harker

Address:
Harkers' Island
Can also be contacted through Harker's Academy in Old Temple.

No

None. I recently graduated from Harker's Academy in the advanced program and am not currently employed full time.

Music theory, dance (including ballet and tap), gymnastics training, and weapons training. Piano and violin lessons.

Member of the Shanachie STARS since the program started. Experience with training dogs.
Resume attached.

No.

Audition pieces:
Maggie played a favorite piece on the piano, Chopin's Prelude No. 20 in C Minor.
With the help of Pearl Ilnaren, a duet called Strings of Fire echoed from the Shanachie's Walls.

In the middle of a darkened stage, Maggie settled on a low stool. A single spotlight illuminated her and the baggy clothes and knit cap she wore as a costume. She did her best to bring out the needed emotion in a speech from mother to daughter in "One True Thing."

((The speech begins about 1:18 in the video.))
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan
Arandir
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Arandir »

Carina's Application:
Theater - Regular

Name (inc. title):
Mrs. Carina Cox

Address:
The Little Hollow, Anarven

No

None - Currently employed at the Shanachie Theater

Two years' study of Dramatic Arts at Westbourne College; four years study of Theater and Dramatic Arts at Rhy'Din University, culminating in a first-class honors degree.

Various college and university productions; Shanachie Repertory Company member 2014-2021.

No

Aran's application:
Theater - Regular

Name (inc. title):
Arandir of Ilyethlin

Address:
The Little Hollow, Anarven (In the woods outside of Rhy'Din)

No

None - Currently employed with the Shanachie Theater Company

I have no formal training, but have been told that I possess natural ability. I have recently learned how to read music and have been taking classes in dance and acting.

Member of the Shanachie Theater Company 2014-2017 & 2019-2021

No

Like last year, Carina and Aran had decided to once again perform a duet for this year's audition. As a married couple, it was easy finding time to practice together, and daughter Aluviel was more than happy to serve as an enthusiastic audience member. For this year's audition, they had chosen Christine and Raoul's duet from Phantom of the Opera, "All I Ask of You", adding to it a little bit of ballroom dancing they had learned over the last year at the De Luca Dance Studio.

((We chose the movie version of this song because we felt it better represented Carina and Aran's voices than the stage version.))
Alara Mason
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Alara Mason »

Alara’s application:
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):
Theater-Regular. Guest Pianist in orchestra if needed.

Name (inc. title): Alara Mason

Address: 212 Pemberly Avenue, New Haven

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes, please give details):No

Trained at the Julliard School in Drama and Music.

Previous Roles:
Titania in A Midsummer Night's Dream
Johanna in Sweeney Todd
Roxie Hart in Chicago
Monica in The Medium.

No
Song Choice for Audition: Lucy’s A New Life from Jekyll&Hyde (The Musical)

A new life, what I wouldn't give
To have a new life
One thing I have learned as I go through life:
Nothing is for free along the way.
A new start, that's the thing I need
To give me new heart,
Have a chance in life to find a new part,
Just a simple role that I can play.
A new hope,
Something to convince me
To renew hope,
A new day, bright enough to help me
Find my way.
A new chance, one that maybe has
A touch of romance.
Where can it be
A chance for me?
A new dream, I have one I know
That very few dream,
I would like to see that overdue dream
Even though it never may come true.
A new love, though I know
There's no such thing as true love;
Even so although I never knew love,
Still I feel that one dream is my due.
A new world, this one thing I want
To ask of you world
Once before it's time to say adieu, world
One sweet chance to prove the cynics wrong.
A new life more and more I'm sure
As I go through life,
Just to play the game
And to pursue life,
Just to share it's pleasures and belong.
That's what I've been here for all along.
Each day's a brand new life.
Kaede
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Kaede »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band): Ballet - Guest, Band (Tenor/Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Oboe) - Guest

Name (inc. title): Kaede Kamaya

Address: Henn na Boarding House, c/o Madame Hasegawa, Little Asia

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes, please give details): No

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed? Not currently employed but I do attend school sometimes

10 years of ballet and pointe, Tiantong Studio, Tendō Nyojō
2 years of hip-hop and fire hooping, Fire & Ice Studio, Rhydin City
7 years of school band and private lessons for woodwind instruments

A decade of dance experience with emphasis on both Classical and Contemporary ballet as well as the Vaganova Method.
First Dancer at the Annual Feast of the Feathers in Tendō.
Soloist - Spring Concert 2018 - East Dockside Middle School

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer Yes, please give details): Breaking & Entering charge 2 years ago for sneaking into the Rhydin Zoo after hours to feed the penguins. I served community service and completed probation.

Dorian Hadley
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Dorian Hadley »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):
Repertory - Guest

Name (inc. title):
Dorian Hadley

Address:

14 Riverside Mews
Rhy'Din City

Yes - Will require an understudy during full moons.

None

No formal training.

- Ten years with the Starlight Traveling Theater Troupe
- Shanachie Repertory & Theater Companies - 2016-2021

No
Rehearsing was really just a formality for Dorian, as he had belonged to the theater since settling in Rhy'Din after spending years on the road with a traveling theater troupe. It was no secret that he preferred comedy to drama, but had proven he was capable of both. For this year's audition, he had decided on a monologue from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, bringing a somewhat over-the-top performance to that of the role of Puck that had the directors in stitches.

My mistress with a monster is in love.
Near to her close and consecrated bower,
While she was in her dull and sleeping hour,
A crew of patches, rude mechanicals,
That work for bread upon Athenian stalls,
Were met together to rehearse a play
Intended for great Theseus' nuptial-day.
The shallowest thick-skin of that barren sort,
Who Pyramus presented, in their sport
Forsook his scene and enter'd in a brake
When I did him at this advantage take,
An ass's nole I fixed on his head:
Anon his Thisbe must be answered,
And forth my mimic comes. When they him spy,
As wild geese that the creeping fowler eye,
Or russet-pated choughs, many in sort,
Rising and cawing at the gun's report,
Sever themselves and madly sweep the sky,
So, at his sight, away his fellows fly;
And, at our stamp, here o'er and o'er one falls;
He murder cries and help from Athens calls.
Their sense thus weak, lost with their fears
thus strong,
Made senseless things begin to do them wrong;
For briers and thorns at their apparel snatch;
Some sleeves, some hats, from yielders all
things catch.
I led them on in this distracted fear,
And left sweet Pyramus translated there:
When in that moment, so it came to pass,
Titania waked and straightway loved an ass.
Hugo
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Hugo »

Company Applied for: Repertory - Regular; Theater - Guest

Name: Mr. Hugo Ferdinand Durant

Address:
The Pool House at #11 Oakwood Mews*
The District of New Haven
RhyDin (City), RhyDin (Continent), RhyDin (Realm)

* Please do NOT send any correspondence to the main address!

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application?
Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes, please give details):
Yes - due to a regrettable and recurring condition that has been passed down in my family for generations, I experience headaches, sensitivity to strong light, and nausea after particularly long nights. I may require earplugs, shaded eyewear, and naps on those occasions.

I will need three days to break off a few engagements, and three more to hide from the paramours in question.

Understudy to Sir Jean-Luc de Allemagne for the role of Fleance in Macbeth with the High Street Theater Company, Salogne, Grand Duchy of Avold
Understudy to Baron de Allemagne, then understudy to Dowager Baroness de Allemagne for the role of Mercutio in Romeo & Juliet with the de Allemagne (later Baron de Allemagne Memorial) Theater Company, Salogne, Grand Duchy of Avold

Actor for the role of Mercutio in Romeo & Juliet with the Baron de Allemagne Memorial Theater Company, Salogne, Grand Duchy of Avold
Actor for the role of Mercutio in Romeo & Juliet with the Traveling Troupe of Many Masks
Actor for the role of Malateste in The Duchess of Malfi with the Traveling Troupe of Many Masks
Actor for the role of Willmore in The Rover with the Royal Theater Company, Westerleigh, High Kingdom of Albion
Actor for the role of George Careless in A Mad Couple Well-Match'd with the First Colonial Theater Company, Freeport, Colonial Albion
Actor for the role of Fustigo in The Honest Whore with the Second Colonial Theater Company, New Freeport, Colonial Albion
Actor for the role of Fleance in Macbeth with the RhyDin Frontier Troupe
Actor for the role of Mr. Martin in The Bald Soprano for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Riff Raff in The Rocky Horror Show for The Shannon's Key Theatre
Actor for the titular role in Uncle Vanya for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Young George Bailey in It's A Wonderful Life for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Claudio in Much Ado About Nothing for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Teacher in Matilda for The Shannon's Key Theatre
Actor for the role of George Gibbs in Our Town for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Jacques in As You Like It for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Paul Bratter in Barefoot in the Park for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Brick Politt in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof for The Shannon's Key Repertoire
Actor for the role of Banquo in Macbeth for The Shanchie Repertory Company
Actor for the role of Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol for The Shanachie Repertory Company
Actor for the role of Laertes in Hamlet for The Shanachie Repertory Company
Actor for the role of Algernon Moncrieff in The Importance of Being Earnest for The Shanachie Repertory Company
Actor for the role of Menelaus in The Trojan Woman for The Shanachie Repertory Company
Actor for the role of Moonface Martin in Anything Goes for The Shanachie Theater Company
Actor for the role of Porthos in The Three Musketeers for The Shanachie Repertory Company
Actor for the role of Caius Marcius in Coriolanus for The Shanachie Repertory Company

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer yes, please give details):
Public drunkenness, Silvanus, Kingdom of Hessex-Vousson
Debauchery, Silvanus, Kingdom of Hessex-Vousson
Brawling, Silvanus, Kingdom of Hessex-Vousson
Adultery, Silvanus, Kingdom of Hessex-Vousson
Dueling, Silvanus, Kingdom of Hessex-Vousson
Debauchery, Salogne, Grand Duchy of Avold
Adultery, Salogne, Grand Duchy of Avold
Dueling, Salogne, Grand Duchy of Avold
Horse theft (in absentia), Salogne, Grand Duchy of Avold
Public drunkenness, Charlemon, Kingdom of Mauroche
Adultery (in absentia), Drussel, Republic of Zeeward
Dueling (in absentia), Gotenberg, Principality of Halm
Impersonating a bishop (in absentia), Posswen, Kingdom of Dunlaw
Debauchery, Easterleigh, High Kingdom of Albion
Inciting a panic (in absentia), Easterleigh, High Kingdom of Albion
Adultery (in absentia), Westerleigh, High Kingdom of Albion
Dueling (in absentia), Westerleigh, High Kingdom of Albion
Public drunkenness, Freeport, Colonial Albion
Debauchery, Freeport, Colonial Albion
Dueling, Freeport, Colonial Albion
Impersonating a fire marshal (in absentia), Freeport, Colonial Albion
Adultery (in absentia), New Freeport, Colonial Albion
Public drunkenness, RhyDin, RhyDin

After delivering his application, he stressed how happy he was to be returning to his friends here at The Shanachie, cursed the misery rapscallions in charge of The Shannon's Key, at length and in (wholly fictitious) detail, and drifted further into soliloquy about his woes as an unhappy victim of circumstance, and the unfairness of people noticing him creeping out of bedroom windows when they should be in bed themselves.

At one point, he broke into song.

He then took his leave. Perhaps that was his performance?

Return to “The Shanachie Theater”