Old Temple Challenge Queue/Gauntlet

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Suturi
Adventurer
Adventurer
Location: Somewhere in Rhydin with her perfect little monster family.

Old Temple Challenge Queue/Gauntlet

Post by Suturi »

I AM ANGRY. I WAS MISLEAD.

I TRIED FOLLOWING FOLLOWERS TO MY LAB SO I COULD BORROW THEIR BODY PARTS AND IT WAS A WHOLE FOREVER TO WALK and I'm NOT making MORE Snoosters just for THEM because they'll just EAT them on the way!

I AM GOING TO BE BEST THAN MY DIVORCED OLAF AND I CHALLENGE.

SUTURI von BARON WARTURTLE SQUIEREST, Doctor.

PS. I'm eating everything too.

(( With permission of the DoS staff, Suturi is running a challenge queue/gauntlet for the first 3 valid challengers (first come first served) beginning on Saturday, May 22nd at 8pm ET! A caller has been secured.

Edited to Add: Signups will be accepted until Friday May 21st at 8pm ET to give time for validation etc. ))
Last edited by Suturi on Sun May 09, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ebon Ilnaren
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Black Knight

Re: Old Temple Challenge Queue/Gauntlet

Post by Ebon Ilnaren »

I'll sign up for this. We can have a rematch of our Madness duel!

Ebon Ilnaren
Haru Jeong
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Haru Jeong »

I should be eligible to challenge and I always have fun duelling ya, I’ll put my name on the roster.
~Haru Jeong
Haru Jeong
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Haru Jeong »

Due to circumstances, Haru withdrew his name from the running.
Conner Reid
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Conner Reid »

Ebon Ilnaren's challenge is valid.

Still two more challenge slots!
Static Rest
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Static Rest »

A note was appended to the notice after the challenge, containing a single symbol:

>:[

After several long consultations with the Trebor Hill University Linguistics Department, it was deduced that Olaf von Trunk had called a challenge between Suturi Skidspawn and Ebon Ilnaren for the Barony of Old Temple. Ebon had fought under the banner of an eight-pointed star, with Doran Ilnaren standing in as his second, and with Phen Seer Ilnaren, Azure, and Olivia as his people of honor. Suturi had fought under no banner, with no particulars whatsoever

Suturi had opened in the lead by blundering into Ebon, who quickly tied it back up with a deft maneuver and agile use of his staff. The score moved quickly through the fourth round, where it was tied three-all, and stayed there for two more rounds. In the seventh round, however, Suturi brought herself to match point by knocking into Ebon with her tail, and closed it out in her favor in the next round by asking him to lick her finger.

(He declined.)

The Trebor Hill University Linguistics Department included in their emailed translation that they felt that both duelists did very well, expressing admiration for Ebon for his excellent try, and for Suturi for her skilled defense.

Return to “The Arena”