Player Announcements, Playables, and Events

Announcements from the site administrators.

Moderator: Staff

Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Player Announcements, Playables, and Events

Post by Mallory »

Hey, everyone!

Over the last couple of weeks and going into the next couple of weeks, we've had a wonderful mix of staff- and player-run playables and events, and I've had a lot of fun with what's happened so far and looking forward to what's coming up!

Since I've gotten a few questions about this recently, I wanted to take this time to emphasize that players are absolutely allowed and encouraged to make use of our #player-announcements channel on Discord, and the Town Crier and Community Events folders here on our forums, to create and promote their own events and public playables. While staff create a lot of these events to promote the dueling sports and new channels, the whole community is welcome to create their own.

Please feel free to reach out to any member of the RP team (myself, Michelle Montoya, and Jewell Ravenlock) for help planning and timing an event -- we can also add it to our site calendar for you! -- but our permission and our blessing is not required!

Thanks to everyone who's been putting together awesome things for the whole community to play with. I've had a lot of fun with them, and I'm looking forward to what comes next! =)

Return to “Coordinator's Corner”