Backstage - The OOC Thread

Moderators: Anthony De Luca, Mataya, Jonathan Granger

Anthony De Luca
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Re: Backstage - The OOC Thread

Post by Anthony De Luca »

Hi, all!

First, I would like to take a moment to thank Maggie for posting in the folder. ❤️

I've been super busy and haven't had time to do much with this lately, but you can all assume these are still going on:

* Shanachie STARS - A weekly performing arts program for children aged between six and sixteen, where they can learn to perform through singing, dancing, and acting under the tutelage of respected professionals within each field.
***Note: I updated the STARS Roster for the 2022-2023 school year, but please let me know about any additions/deletions/corrections.***

* Incredible Edibles - A cafe near the Shanachie Theater run by Elena De Luca Donnelly.

* De Luca Dance Studio - A professional dance studio for all ages. Classes include tap, ballet, jazz, musical theater, and ballroom dance.

* De Luca Performing Arts School - A professional school for anyone over the age of 16 who wants to pursue a career in the performing arts.

If anyone is interested in participating in any of the above, feel free to post on the board or use them in your playables. Any questions, PM me. Thanks for reading and Happy Gaming! :)
Elessaria
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
The Lady Fire of Evandar

Location: ~Heart Notes~ Parfumerie in the New Haven District, Her island bungalow at Arcassa

Post by Elessaria »

Thank you for all of the years of stories and inclusive SLs that we could all play into at varying degrees to enhance our own stories. I wish you well and look forward to some sort of revival in the future if time and life permit!
And then one day,
One magic day he passed my way.
And while we spoke of many things,
Fools and kings,
This he said to me,
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"
-Ahbez Eden
Anthony De Luca
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Anthony De Luca »

Elessaria wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:31 pm Thank you for all of the years of stories and inclusive SLs that we could all play into at varying degrees to enhance our own stories. I wish you well and look forward to some sort of revival in the future if time and life permit!
Thanks so much for the kind words, Eless! We have certainly enjoyed this space and enjoyed interacting with you all, but unfortunately, Life happens and priorities change. I am hoping to still do a little writing here and there, so I'm not really going anywhere, but I just don't have the time or energy to devote to anything consistent anymore.

Once again, HUGE thanks to Mataya's player for creating this space and inviting me in, and a sincere thank you to EVERYONE who ever took part in our little corner of Rhy'Din over the years, no matter how big or small. We ❤️ you all.

Perhaps things will change in the future, but for now ... Party on, Garth. :-D

Return to “The Shanachie Theater”