No Contacts Is No More

Announcements from the site administrators.

Moderator: Staff

Amaltea
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

No Contacts Is No More

Post by Amaltea »

After recent events and much thought, I've decided to remove the option of a No Contact on RoH.

As of today, all existing No Contacts are nullified, and no new ones accepted.

The duels have a small player base that cannot be limited or restricted by players having No Contacts issued. No Contacts have been abused and misused by issuing them when a player simply doesn't want to duel another player. The duels include involuntary challenges which require dealing with players you would prefer you did not have to. Holding title comes with that one responsibility: taking on all comers without exception.

I'm sure you are now wondering what your options are. You can ignore a player you do not want to talk to. If you do not want to use ignore, you can always color the player the same color as the background. The chat color is: ebdbbc

Make sure to change the transparency options on your chat or it won't work. To do that in the chat, go to Options -> Effects -> Transparency

Slide the transparency all the way to the right, so there is no transparency.

I know there is no way to ignore forum posts. The only thing I suggest is to not reply to someone you don't want to interact with.

If there are obvious signs of harassment, you can send an email with logs and so on. Any harassment case will be reviewed and acted upon if necessary. If you are unclear on what is considered harassment you can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment

Please remember we are not responsible for someone contacting you or harassing you outside of our chat and forum.

Return to “Coordinator's Corner”