Home of the (in)famous RhyDin Rewind!

Moderators: Seirichi, Harris

King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Nerds are scary..

Anyway, my real question. Give me the Address to that place you got the baskets from?
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: Rhydin University - Broadcasting Journalism Department or KLIT-AM 900 studio

Post by Kenzi »

MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:
And.. seventeen minutes.
I have two words for you, Mags. You ready? Pay attention like this is your death knight about to be incinerated by a dragon...or whatever.

The two words are: Restraining Order.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: Rhydin University - Broadcasting Journalism Department or KLIT-AM 900 studio

Post by Kenzi »

King wrote:Nerds are scary..

Anyway, my real question. Give me the Address to that place you got the baskets from?
Not a chance; I already have one stalker so I don't need another.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Intern Kenzi wrote:

Then how much cash do I need to drop for you to get me more of those chocolates?
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Post by Andrea Anderson »

Are you going to come over and help Nell and I eat all this icecream, or are we going to have to pig out without you?
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

King wrote:
Intern Kenzi wrote:

Then how much cash do I need to drop for you to get me more of those chocolates?
Money talks. I will send a delivery boy (because you might molest the delivery girl) with a box of the chocolates and an invoice.

Cash only.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Apple wrote:Image

Are you going to come over and help Nell and I eat all this icecream, or are we going to have to pig out without you?
You two suck. Some of us actually have to work. Speaking of which, why isn't Nell here?

Besides, you probably would end up poisoning the container you were giving to me because you have this asinine idea that I am the reason Nell gets into so much trouble when in fact SHE is the reason I get into trouble.
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Intern Kenzi wrote:You two suck. Some of us actually have to work. Speaking of which, why isn't Nell here?
Icecream. Duh!
Intern Kenzi wrote:Besides, you probably would end up poisoning the container you were giving to me because you have this asinine idea that I am the reason Nell gets into so much trouble when in fact SHE is the reason I get into trouble.
Nope. Totes the other way around. Nelly is innocent! You're corrupting her innocentness. Is that even a word?
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Jake Thrash needs everyone's support! Pick up your very own Team Beat Down and Badside Brawlers merchandise! Now on sale at local stores!

Drink Badsider and get down with your Bad self!
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Apple wrote:Jake Thrash needs everyone's support! Pick up your very own Team Beat Down and Badside Brawlers merchandise! Now on sale at local stores!

Drink Badsider and get down with your Bad self!
Stop using my blog as your personal marketing tool, Apple.
MagnoliaFan2000
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by MagnoliaFan2000 »

Yeah, this is Kenzi's blog so no pimping your other inferior products that Kenzi doesn't support.

Unless she does.

In which case, let her do it!

As for voting on next Baron to highlight, I like Morgan because she's kinda cute. And she's also the only female on the board. So maybe I'm a little biased. But that's only because Kenzi isn't a Baron yet. But she will be, you watch!

Or you could go with G'nort, but he's kinda boring even though he has that long name, but people always want to hit him for his no slashing rule, and he's been around almost forever and as long as Jake and Kalamere, and Morgan for that matter.

I forgot King was a Baron, but she's almost a he. She reminds me of a 14 year old school boy. So you could show her in order to get her some good press, even though she wants to date you. And you thought the restraining order was for me?

I don't know anything about Shadow and that's boring. And Matt's the most boring Baron of them all. Sure, he's exciting in the Outback, but in the Arena he's all "Don't challenge me!"

Maybe you should just forget those last two and do something on some of the other cooler barons like Jeff Oakenshield or Topaz or Billy Ray Karnafexx. You know, someone more colorful.

That's what I think.

And Kenzi, I'm sorry about my behavior before. Please don't get a restraining order. My m... the woman I'm living with would be pretty unhappy at having that happen.

Who's the guy with the truck?
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:I forgot King was a Baron, but she's almost a he. She reminds me of a 14 year old school boy. So you could show her in order to get her some good press, even though she wants to date you. And you thought the restraining order was for me?
Really? "But she's almost a he." Not cool.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:Yeah, this is Kenzi's blog so no pimping your other inferior products that Kenzi doesn't support.

Unless she does.

In which case, let her do it!
Couldn't say it better myself!
MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:As for voting on next Baron to highlight, I like Morgan because she's kinda cute. And she's also the only female on the board. So maybe I'm a little biased. But that's only because Kenzi isn't a Baron yet. But she will be, you watch!
She isn't the only female, but yes she is pretty badass. Shoulda heard some of the stories I heard about her when I was digging up details on Jake.

But Mags, you do realize that even though Kal gave me that silver dagger...I have never stepped into the rings to use it. I am pretty sure I would need to do that a lot in order to someday be a baron. But thanks for your support; if I ever run for public office, I will call upon you for your support and particular skill set. :)
MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:Or you could go with G'nort, but he's kinda boring even though he has that long name, but people always want to hit him for his no slashing rule, and he's been around almost forever and as long as Jake and Kalamere, and Morgan for that matter.
Has he? I didn't know that. I am learning all of this stuff as I go. I will take your suggestion under consideration.
MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:I forgot King was a Baron, but she's almost a he. She reminds me of a 14 year old school boy. So you could show her in order to get her some good press, even though she wants to date you. And you thought the restraining order was for me?
Wow, that was mean, Mags. You are making me make this face :(
MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:I don't know anything about Shadow and that's boring. And Matt's the most boring Baron of them all. Sure, he's exciting in the Outback, but in the Arena he's all "Don't challenge me!"
Shadow is super nice and he is an elf, that is all I know about him. Matt is totally cute except...what is up with him never smiling? I mean, like for real, look at who he is married to!!!
MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:Maybe you should just forget those last two and do something on some of the other cooler barons like Jeff Oakenshield or Topaz or Billy Ray Karnafexx. You know, someone more colorful.
I haven't ever heard of any of them. I'll look them up but I'm not going to write a post about them because the point of these posts is to thank the current barons for helping me out.
MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:And Kenzi, I'm sorry about my behavior before. Please don't get a restraining order. My m... the woman I'm living with would be pretty unhappy at having that happen.
Forgiven. Have some respect for the woman you live with and don't stalk other women, just sayin'.

MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:Who's the guy with the truck?
So. Creepy. Stop watching me all the time or the guy with the truck will kick your ass. And if you must know, that is my friend Jason.
MagnoliaFan2000
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by MagnoliaFan2000 »

OMG Guys!!!!

I have it from a VERY reliable source, I'm talking, total inside information here.... that the Great Kenzi, Firey Redhead of my Heart, is actually PREGNANT!

That's right friends, her extended leave of absence is because she forgot to use birth control. The question is, who's the father???

There's her friend with the pickup truck, Jason...
There's the guy she's been seen around a lot, Raliegh...
There's her boss, Harris..

My money is on Jason because it's always the finger quote, Friend, end finger quote, who always ends up accidentally knocking up their best buddy.

I know, you guys may be as broken hearted as I am about this. After all, I always thought that Kenzi and I had a future together. I don't know if I'll be allowed to let her and the love child stay in my m... my basement dwelling. And if it has blue hair, I definitely won't be allowed to keep it here!!!!!11!

What I really want now is pictures! I can compare then to now and determine the time of conception! I can't believe our sweet, innocent, party girl Kenzi is out getting herself knocked up! How reckless!

See you guys!

MagnoliaFan2000
KieranMcMullet
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by KieranMcMullet »

dude

i saw her at the marketplace the other day getting some pickles and ice cream

totally freaked me out right

what i saw effed me up

totally had a baby bump going on there

she gotsa be like two or three months on