Blog Comments Section

Home of the (in)famous RhyDin Rewind!

Moderators: Seirichi, Harris

Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: Rhydin University - Broadcasting Journalism Department or KLIT-AM 900 studio

Blog Comments Section

Post by Kenzi »

Alright everyone, I have decided to put on my big girl panties and let you guys start commenting on the blog. I won't even request that you keep it clean. This is a place for your comments, concerns, and opinions related to the blog posts or the topics themselves. HAVE AT IT.

Oh wait...my boss, Bob, says I have to add the following disclaimer:

**KLIT 900-AM is not responsible for any feelings that are injured during replies to your replies. If you seek damages, you will just be laughed at.**

((Obviously it has to be kept to the RoH posting standards. Otherwise, feel free to post whatever your character wants. Hope you guys use this and have fun!))
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

From King:
Gimme those digits :P
MagnoliaFan2000
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by MagnoliaFan2000 »

Kalamere??? Kalamere is your most favorite Baron? REALLY?

Kenzi, I thought we discussed this before and that the best Baron is Shadow. He has the coolest name of them all and is the most mysterious. I had thought you were coming around so I must say I am extremely disappointed. You shouldn't make blog posts like that just because the Baron paid you to do it.

Come on Kenzi, we can get real. Who's your REAL favorite baron?

MagnoliaFan.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: Rhydin University - Broadcasting Journalism Department or KLIT-AM 900 studio

Post by Kenzi »

King wrote:From King:
Gimme those digits :P
1-800-GetALife
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:Kalamere??? Kalamere is your most favorite Baron? REALLY?

Kenzi, I thought we discussed this before and that the best Baron is Shadow. He has the coolest name of them all and is the most mysterious. I had thought you were coming around so I must say I am extremely disappointed. You shouldn't make blog posts like that just because the Baron paid you to do it.

Come on Kenzi, we can get real. Who's your REAL favorite baron?

MagnoliaFan.
You, sir, are very close to getting skewered. I know half elves in low places. Just sayin'...

Though, Baron Shadow is seriously a super nice guy. =)
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

I have one. It's just missing you in it. :D
MagnoliaFan2000
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

King wrote:I have one. It's just missing you in it. :D
Your life may be missing Kenzi but the only reason she'll miss you is because she needs to put more stats into her accuracy. Whoever you are, King, you couldn't possibly handle Kenzi!

MagnoliaFan
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Do those kinds of crap lines really work for you and if so, what sort of bimbos are you picking up?
MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:
Your life may be missing Kenzi but the only reason she'll miss you is because she needs to put more stats into her accuracy. Whoever you are, King, you couldn't possibly handle Kenzi!

MagnoliaFan
Wowww Mags...didn't we talk about how you need to get out more and maybe play less video games? That comment about stats points...totes not gonna get you points with the ladies.

And for the record, there will be no handling of the Kenz. Ever.
MagnoliaFan2000
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Intern Kenzi wrote:
Wowww Mags...didn't we talk about how you need to get out more and maybe play less video games? That comment about stats points...totes not gonna get you points with the ladies.

And for the record, there will be no handling of the Kenz. Ever.
Tcha! It's called a JOKE, Kenzi, like the kind that would go over whoever King is head. I know you got it.

I did go out, by the way. The sunlight burned my skin, much like a vampires. And don't bring up that points with the ladies, If I were looking for a woman, and I'm not, so there's no worries there, but if I were, I could TOTALLY get whoever I wanted. That's how awesome I am.

I'd respond with more, but I have to get ready for my photo shoot. I'm modelling some swimsuits for next years Summer season and it's time to get the early stuff in.

Oh, and if you're interested, I could come pick you up in my limousine and treat you to a nice dinner at Chez Luis or whatever once I'm done my workout. But that's up to you.

Ciao!

MagnoliaFan
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

MagnoliaFan2000 wrote:
Oh, and if you're interested, I could come pick you up in my limousine and treat you to a nice dinner at Chez Luis or whatever once I'm done my workout. But that's up to you.

Ciao!

MagnoliaFan
The offer is appreciated but I am totally busy. It takes a really long time to wash my hair.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

I'm still waiting for those digits. :D

I'm not trolling I swear~
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

King wrote:I'm still waiting for those digits. :D

I'm not trolling I swear~
I have a great idea...hold your breath while you wait. It will increase your chances.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Why? I could busy my mouth with way more things.. :P

Stop being so difficult babygirl. Hand over them digits and I might take you out to a movie. Maybe even buy you a small popcorn.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Does anyone know how to block a person from posting in the comments section?
MagnoliaFan2000
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Intern Kenzi wrote:Does anyone know how to block a person from posting in the comments section?
I could go in and disable posting privileges for offending members and maybe do a trace route on their IP and ping flood them so they find it near impossible to post anywhere, causing a great deal of lag and also slowing the operational speed of their processors.

It really depends on how vindictive you want to be, I guess.

And.. seventeen minutes.

Return to “KLIT-AM 900 Radio”