A Master and His Canvas (Warning: Mature Content)

Tales of Jaycynda Ashleana and her associates.

Moderators: PslyderFTA, Jaycy Ashleana

Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

"Oh..." A sigh of relief gave way to a palpable ease in his tension. He certainly didn't want to risk upsetting her over something so mundane as what they had for lunch. "...um, sure." That said, he was in no hurry whatsoever to disentangle himself from the arms and leg wrapped around his body. "...though I'd still rather you be on th'menu." A wicked half-grin stretched his lips just enough.

The brows furrowed even more deeply, just for a moment. "Are you sure?" She didn't move either, except to bring her hand over his hip and down his thigh. "I'm dessert." The comment was casual, almost an afterthought, but it was in response to his preference for her to be on the 'menu.' "If you're not hungry, we don't have to eat now. Really."

"Hmm... dessert... I like that." Still grinning quite deviously, he gathered her against him tight for one more kiss, then slowly, reluctantly slipped back and helped her to her feet. It was obviously help she didn't need, but any excuse to have his hands on her naked body was one he would gladly take, no matter how thinly veiled. "...like y'said, we have th'whole day."

She chuckled softly, taking the assistance happily. She was just as happy for the contact as he was. In fact, she had to hold herself back from pressing into his body and starting 'dessert' immediately. "Do you want to eat on the deck, or somewhere else?" Her hands slowly slipped from his grasp and she moved to retrieve her rumpled, ripped clothing. It was obvious what they'd been doing, but it was also all she had in the Captain's quarters. She wasn't ashamed, at any rate.

"'s yer ship, love. Why don't y'show me where y'like t'eat?" A swat aimed at her arse just in time to get her before her pants made it all the way back on - of course, Vorn was dressed immediately. "Y'got a special place, maybe?" Once again he was searching, hoping to gather little pieces along the way that he could piece together. To him it was a puzzle, and he hoped one day to assemble enough of it to have a clear, vivid picture of Jaycy's world - all of it, no matter how light or dark or anywhere between.

She jumped in the swat, tumbling forward a few stuttering steps and almost tripping over her pants. Luckily she'd learned enough to keep to her feet and finish the dressing. She glared at him, not bothering to tuck the shirt in, and pulling on the boots. "Usually just on the bow, now, or in my quarters. We don't have much in the way of a dining room on here. It'd be a waste of space, frankly." The crew ate in the bowels of the schooner, on the planks that served for seats near their hammocks. Guests ate as she did, in their rooms or on the deck. "I'll go get lunch, you'll meet me there?" He'd said he'd been on a ship, he'd know where the bow was.

He blinked a bit at her jump, but couldn't help a soft laugh. "Alright, love. I'll see y'there." First, a blur of hands ran along her back, cheeks, and brushed a stray lock of hair back from her eyes, then a few soft kisses touched her face, and Vorn was gone. Fortunately, he did know where the bow was, and he'd await her there, standing spike that jutted out. It would be a precarious position for most, but the bladecatcher's balance was absolute, and he calmly watched the waves as he waited.

She weaved for a moment, assaulted by those most pleasurable caresses, sighing at the loss. She gazed after him, then exited the Captain's quarters. Both received catcalls at their appearances. Jaycy chuckled, lifting a hand, and made her way through the single door and into the ship. Several minutes later, she made her way to the bow, the handle of a wicker basket draped over her right arm. Her left held a blanket, a rich maroon and obviously from her quarters. She stood in the space behind the grand spike, the floor of the deck that served as part of the "bow." After a moment's enjoyment, she spread out the blanket on the deck and eased down, setting the basket before her. She didn't announce her presence, though. She knew he'd know.

"'ello, love." As much as he enjoyed the view of the open sea, the view behind him was so much sweeter. He took a seat opposite the basket, if for no other reason to keep at least some distance, to stave off for now the temptation for an early 'dessert'. "What did y'bring us?"

She smiled, lifting the cloth from the basket and pulling forth several lidded containers. "Salmon." One was lifted. "Salad." As promised. A second one was raised. "Grapes and strawberries." A third, boxlike, was set on the blanket. "Meat for me." The 'meat' was in fact raw cubes. "Ale." She lifted a bottle of Black Tar and set it before him, then retrieved a bottle of water for herself. Finally, she pulled out the plates and utensils, passing him a set. Then she set to opening the containers.

An eyebrow quirked at the Black Tar, and quite a thankful smile as well. "Mmm. Yer crew's got taste." Somehow the cap went spinning back into the basket, and a second look at the meat gave him pause. Just like Kel. "...alright, I got t'ask... What's w'th'raw meat? 'specially when y'got perfectly good salmon t'be eatin'..."

"Oh, no, love. Most of them drink Skullsplitter. I had that brought especially for you." She chuckled, willing to take credit for that particular courtesy. "I wanted to leave some here for you, but Sen said we needed to make sure you'd survive to come back." She graced him with a wink, then looked down at the meat container. "I'm going to have some salmon. The meat is just for energy, which I know I'll be needing." She grinned at him, then plucked a piece of meat from the container. "Unfortunately we need it to sustain ourselves. I still enjoy the taste of other food, too. As does Psly. His favorite is steak nachos." She slid it into her mouth, chewing.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Shaking his head, Vorn shrugged. "Well... ain't th'weirdest thing I've seen." Of course, he didn't touch the stuff himself, quite content with salmon and salad, and picking up the occasional grape along the way. Eventually, he was juggling anywhere between ten and fifteen grapes - the number was far from constant, as one occasionally disappeared into his mouth - still slipping in bites from his plate and sips of ale along the way. "Tilt yer head back juuuuust a bit there, love..."

She quirked a brow at him, then shook her head. "Oh, no." She chuckled, stealing a bit of the salmon and setting it on her plate. She didn't begin, though. "It's the dragon in us ... well, not Kel. For her, I think that's the demon." She shrugged, then finally took a grape from the container for herself. "Do you like the ship?"

"Awww, don't think I could land 'em in yer mouth?" Vorn scoffed playfully. He glazed over the bit about the demon and dragon, their need for the raw meat; it was a part of both of them he was familiar with, but the explanation seemed to be enough that he'd ask no more. "...an' I do. 's a ship o'function an' purpose, an' y'can tell yer folks put care into it." In truth, he had been quite impressed, especially at how well kept and clean it was, and how much the captain and crew truly seemed to consider it a part of their lives. It was obvious his experience was worlds apart.

Enjoying the grape and a bite of the salmon, she looked around, smiling. "I know you can. I'm just not going to play so silly out here." Her words were teasing, as normal, playful. "I selected almost all of these men and women myself. Some of them, they worked with me for years." She turned back to him. "Do you want to know why I work when I'm here; why I help get us to sea?"

"I meant t'ask y'that..." After all, it was her ship. "...but at th'time, y'had me a bit ...busy" He winked. "...an'... if it's not pryin', what d'ya do w'th'ship? Yer captain keeps 'is lips pretty tight 'bout yer business, but..." A moment's pause. One piece at a time, Vorn... just trust 'er, eventually y'll get t'see th'picture th'puzzle makes.

No questions, no secrets. I promised to be an open book. She took a breath, setting down the fork. For a moment she stared at the spike, and then smiled slightly at him. "Like I said, most of them worked with me - under me - for years. By working, by submitting to Sen's authority as Captain, I reinforce it with those hands. So it's my job to help take the sails out. Of course, that's all I have to do." She chuckled, shrugging. "Ownership has some privileges, I suppose." She lifted a strawberry, drawing it in and savoring the sweet taste before answering his next question. "A little of everything, I suppose. Legitimate trading when commissioned. Pirating - though usually only pirates themselves. Everyone here is well-versed with a wide manner of weapons." She paused, then went on. "Some smuggling ... usually of slaves who need to escape, or children who need to flee their parents."

"We smuggle goods, too. Whatever we need to, or are commissioned to .... like opium."

Her response was met without judgment - far from it. The mention of smuggling slaves from their owners in particular invoked an expression that could only be described as pure admiration. "...much like M'linda... just on th'water," he finally nodded. "Y'know, if y'need help... y'can always call on me." The offer was more than just a polite gesture. He meant it quite sincerely, and even seemed to look forward to the idea. "I can even start y'off with a commission... that I'll help with m'self." For a moment, he debated within himself on how to explain such a thing, but for once he got something right – he'd just explain it and answer questions if she had any. "We're workin' on gettin' some medical supplies through a fuckin' blockade they got set up on K13. Th'hospitals are runnin' outta everythin'... 'specially antibiotics, blood, and... opium."
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

"Honestly, if you want to help, if you ever want to go, you'll need to talk to Sen. He really is in charge here for the day to day things. I'll tell him, of course, that you're welcome to help and be involved with whatever you want, too." While she didn't know about his refusal to kill unless lives were to be saved, she assumed he'd understand that the pirating aspect could sometimes include fighting. "If you're going to help, though, it won't be for commission." She shook her head, taking his explanation without question. Even if she didn't understand what he'd need some of them for, she understood what they were, and Sen would know best how to procure them. "You're welcome to use her any time you need as long as she's not busy; I'll tell Sen that." She paused, tilting her head.

"Y'ave m'thanks, love. I don't know what all we can find on this sort o'world, but... everythin' helps." For now, he'd leave it at that. "...an' ...all this reminds me. I been thinkin' 'bout it for a few days now. Y'takin' me on yer ship an' all... Have y'ever seen th'stars?" Before she could answer the obvious, he shook his head. "...an' I mean... really seen 'em?"

The comment about Melinda hadn't gone unnoticed, by the way; in fact it was shelved for another time. "Do you mean have I ever gone up into them?" She canted her head the other way, then shook it. "No. I know some can and there are ships that go there, but I've never gone myself. I'm guessing you have?"

"I told y'love... I've been t'many worlds." He nodded simply. "An' 'er ship isn't for th'seas. That's why... I was thinkin' perhaps I could return the favor one day..." Finishing off the plate, he chased it with a solid gulp of ale, and drew out a cigarette. It was the first he'd smoked since he arrived; he truly had been cutting down lately.

"I'd love to share that with you," she softly answered, reaching into the space between them to touch his knee lightly. The caress was light, then she drew back and continued her lunch. She ate more slowly, truly enjoying the lunch. Soon enough, though, it was finished and she carefully packed things away in the basket. She didn't make a move to stand from the blanket, though, or even more necessarily closer. Instead, she looked at the spike's end, the sparse white clouds dotting the bright blue of the sky. "And I'm glad you came today and shared this with me, too."

"I wouldn've missed it for th'world, love." Sliding the basket aside, he made to lie down on the blanket, staring up into her eyes. "'sides... couldn'a got a better day for it." Of course, the moment the words came out of his mouth, his hand clamped down as if he wished he could take them back. "Shit, I hope I ain't gone an' jinxed it..."

She rose to her knees before scooting over, gently sliding a hand under his neck and lifting to set his head in her lap. Fingers threaded lazily through his black hair, tenderly, as her other hand brushed over his cheek. "You haven't. It's expected to be nice all day, love." She smiled down to him. "You're alright. I promise." She sighed, a content sound, and then looked up, toward the sky again. "Would you like to do this again?"

Dropping his cigarette into the bottle, Vorn relaxed and closed his eyes, reaching up a hand to cradle hers against his face. "I'd do anythin' with you." The puzzle, the weather, even the ship itself seemed to fade away, leaving only her soft touch and the pillow of her lap.

"You're going to get yourself in trouble with these vows, and absolutes." She playfully chided, the night he 'gave' himself to her - the bonfire - coming to mind. Her thumb brushed over his cheek beneath his, a light, loving touch. "I could bring a lot of trouble your way, you know. Being involved in certain ... nefarious ... activities." While it was true, though, she'd shield him from those as much as she could, honestly.

"There's one thing... I won't do." His eyes opened into a dire gaze. "I won't kill... not unless it's savin' a life... unless..." Lids narrowed dangerously as the very thought of them seemed to sicken him, "...unless it's a slaver."

"I can understand that, love." Said gently, even as she continued to pet him. "Though I have to say .... there are many men and women who are as bad, or worse, than slavers and need to be killed too." She sighed, hands stilling a moment.

"So are there ev'rywhere, love." He shifted just a little, rubbing his cheek against her thigh for a moment. "But I made a promise... an' it's one I can't break."

"Mmm. That's understandable, and commendable. I'd never ask you to." She smiled down at him, resuming her petting. "I'll be the one to do it." There was no sadness with the statement, or regret. There also wasn't any malice, or anger, or excitement. It was just a statement. "Well, Kel and I both. I'd mentioned jobs before ... we often go together." She paused, then looked up, into the distance. It was several seconds before she spoke again. "I need to take you to Arlen."
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

"Arlen?" His eyes turned up a curious gaze once more. "Where's that?" He'd travelled much of this world, but there was much left to discover. Of course, it didn't help that he'd forgotten more than he remembered of those he'd visited unless there was something truly special about them.

"Arlen is a person, love. He's the manager of my shop, Midnight Oils." Midnight Oils was in fact a small store in Dockside, dealing in high-quality stationary of all types. That was, at least, the legitimate front of the business. Beyond that, well.... "I need to take you to meet him. When Kel and I are out on jobs, we can't have contact with anyone here." For obvious reasons. "Including Psly. We do keep Arlen updated as much as we can, though, and certain people ... you'd be the second ... are permitted to come and receive those updates from him."

He nodded softly, although there was concern in his eyes. "If y'must do somethin' dangerous... y'can always call t'me, love." He tapped the crystal around his neck - he did not realize it only worked in one direction. "I cannot kill, but... a man who's been knocked th'fuck out w'is own gun can't either."

"No, I never would. In fact, I can't." She kept her voice gentle, looking down at him with that slight, soft smile. "That crystal is keyed only to me." She paused, frowning momentarily as she tried to find the words to explain it. "It required blood to key; because of my blood you can find me. Unless you give blood for mine, to key it, I can't find you." Her expression cleared and the tender smile returned. "Once activated, though ... as you've seen, I can answer." And she was content with it; he deserved a measure of privacy and not to be at her beck and call. "I'll never drag you into our work, Vorn. I won't risk you." The last words were murmured, almost lost in the breeze.

"Then take m'blood, love." He'd given something as simple as blood for much less, offering it to her came as easily as offering a grape. "...an' y'wouldn't be riskin' nothin', love. There's not much in this world that could catch me."

"No." Her tone brooked no argument. "I love you, but if you're not willing to kill I won't risk you against someone who is. I'm not judging your promise, your choice ... it is yours, for your reasons." She stilled, softening, then continued. "I'd like to hear the story of why, love. It's a good thing to promise. But ... there are some where there is no redemption, and if they aren't removed, then the world would be so much worse." She sighed, hunching well over to press a light kiss upside down. "I'll have Daril come when we meet Arlen, then, and key mine. Thank you."

His eyes met hers in silence for some time, filled with concern and... something else. It was perhaps the most complex and indecipherable expressions she would ever see from the man. He'd always assumed from the way she spoke of it before that her violet days were in her past... not the present. "I wish y'd change yer mind, love... but... y'must promise me..." Taking her hands in his, he kissed them both. "Y'must promise t'come back t'me."

She remained silent for several minutes. Long moments, strung together, hanging thickly between them. Finally, though, she whispered, "I can't." She didn't say anything else; she couldn't say anything else. Her green-gold eyes widened slightly, and she shuddered. Perhaps she was remembering a night, a time when she honestly thought she'd never make it back. "And I won't promise not to go," she finally added. If he demanded that of her, she'd have to leave him be - two former lovers had convinced her to do so and she'd been so unhappy. The need to do it was a part of her, it was a way she personally could bring a little more good in the world.

"I'll never ask y'not t'do what y'must, love." His hands reached up to touch her cheeks, dark eyes burning. "...but I... can't lose you." A deep breath, and a slow release... "Now that yer in m'world, I can't imagine it without you."

She chuckled faintly at the echo of what she'd said to him before. "Don't worry, we don't go often. At most, half a dozen times a year." She meant to reassure him with that. A hand reached up to touch one of his, cupping the back of his hand. "Now please, sit up and kiss me." And make love to me, right here. She didn't care who saw; the public show of possession, of him taking her, would hopefully send him a message that she didn't plan to leave him that easily and to reaffirm the strength of his place in her world.

There was only so much reassurance he could take from her words, but it was one of those rare moments where logic took him in the right direction. A woman with scars doesn't often forget where she got them, and you can always believe they'll make damn sure it doesn't happen again. Wise words from a friend that now seemed to make a lot more sense. Even this was pushed from his mind soon after, however, with her command that he was only too pleased to obey. Slinking upward slowly, brushing his body against hers here and there along the way, a tight embrace and a deep, longing kiss followed. Once again, she'd played his every nerve like a finely tuned harp, and within moments he'd have her down upon the blanket, clothes coming off in almost every direction. He was, however, careful enough not to throw anything overboard.

(( Adapted from live play, 5/28/10. ))
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

The Second and Third Tattoos – The Snake and the Blades

Vorn sat at the couch, leaning back and staring at the ceiling, eyes pinpointed, staring off into nothing in particular. ...had t've been Jaycy... but how'd sh'pull that s'quick? Of course, he'd opened the package. In lieu of taking her money, Vorn's arrangement with Melinda was quite simple - she'd get ninety-eight as soon as he called her to bring the ship to pick it up. One package had been shoved under the couch with the pizza boxes, and the other lie open on the guitar amp he'd pulled up to use as a table. A dip of his fingernail had him quite impressed... the following spoonful had him quite comfortably numb. At least for now he could put aside the thought of what was to come - getting the stuff was the easy part, although Jaycy had certainly made it even easier - slipping through a blockade was another story altogether. Picking up his guitar, he played the first song that came to his head, debating whether to call Jaycy now to thank her, or wait until he sobered a bit.

He didn't have to do either. A flash of light, and a few moments later she was at the second door, rapping three times. Gypsy skirts covered her lower half to the shin, her feet bare. The greens and browns below spoke of the earth even as her hair screamed fire. The full-sleeved chemise was cream, settled beneath a lush garden of a bodice - thick ivy strands woven on the brown backdrop. Her hair fell loosely, ivy vines lazily woven through the silver and red streaks.

"'ello, love." Vorn smiled, setting down the guitar. He almost bumped the amp in the process, and sighed with relief at the near-miss. The spill would not have been pleasant. "Y'know y'don't 'ave t'knock." Besides, y'didn't knock when y'left m'a goldmine...

She stepped through the door, closing it behind her. Green-golds passed around quickly and took in the scene. Her expression didn't change, even though she'd obviously paused her gaze on the amp-table for several seconds. She turned, carefully locking the door behind her, then once more faced him. Stepping forward, she grinned. "And you know I have a habit of being polite." She stepped close, for a greeting kiss - the ritual of it was something she'd come to love deeply - and slid her hand up his neck in the process.

"Mmm..." Even in this state, that kiss was much the same for him. After all this time, he still vividly remembered the three days she'd denied him the taste of her lips, and the waiting, the longing, left a mark that may never truly fade away. His arms wrapped slowly around her waist, although one hand slipped up gently against her spine. Curiosity had taken him as always, and he subtly checked for the presence of a wrapping around her chest. It had become a habit at this point.

She pulled back from the kiss after a long moment, pressing one more peck to his lips and then grinning up at him. The tightly laced bodice seemed to be her support that night for there was nothing underneath the chemise. "I guess I don't need to ask how you're doing, love." She flicked a glance toward the amp, then back to his dark eyes. "Found some of what you needed? Where'd you get it?" She managed the question with an almost-straight face, but impish amusement lurked in the depths of her green-gold eyes. They seemed to twinkle, in fact, with it. The barest hints of claws kissed the nape of his neck simultaneously.

A lopsided smirk came over his face as he rolled his eyes. "Thank y'love. 'sa great help. An' no, I'm not keepin' it all for m'self... just two. M'linda'll prob'ly take six or eight, an' th'rest goes t'th'ospital. W'that an' th'antibiotics Victor gave us, we've got 'nough now t'take off an' try t'slip th'blockade... but 's not for another week or so."

"What about the blood you said you'd needed?" She sobered, leaning into him; a light press against his body, relaxed as she conversed. Claws continued to knead lightly at the nape of his neck. Perhaps she knew that with what he had in his system a more intense touch was needed to affect him at all. "Are you going with them to make the slip through?"

The claws obviously had an effect in his state, his head sank to her shoulder, and he fought to keep his eyes open. Mmmm... I could just melt into 'er... "Th'blood... we're still workin'. Victor can produce th'synthetic, but..." He paused, trying to remember all the seraph had told him, but it would have been difficult even sober, as he didn't understand a word of it. "...somethin' 'bout how people... 'reject' it. Makes 'em sick or somethin'. An' it's not somethin' we can just buy... 's hard t'trust someone when they tell y'where they got it..." Despite the businesslike tone of his words, her body still called to him, and the claws along his neck did more than she may have expected. A kiss, then another pressed softly against the side of her neck. "...an' yeah. I'll be goin' with 'er... I'll be runnin' th' supplies in, along w'a young lady that can... do th'thing you do. Where yer here one second and not th'next."

"Mmm." She indicated she was listening with that one sound, though it was only with half an ear to the details. He'd always affected her; he was her drug, lulling her into a second parallel world where time had no meaning, no place. Her head canted to the side to allow him easier access, her other hand - also clawed, it seemed - settled at his waist. Sharp tips walked down his hip and thigh, wherever she could reach while they remained on the couch. "Do you want me to go with you?" The question was lazily, her voice distant ... but it was a sincere offer.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

His head rose, sobering at the thought, shaking his head. "No, love. When I take y'to th'stars, it'll be somethin' beautiful... not somethin' that could be violent. Not for yer first time, for certain." The fingertips that had slowly made their way up her spine slid into her hair, the other pulling her hips just a little closer. It was only through a supreme act of discipline and restraint, which was slipping away quickly, that he kept from invading her skirt. "I want it t'be... special. Like th'day we spent on yer ship. I even talked t'M'linda 'bout it already... sh'promised me th'observatin' deck. 's like... huge windows, where y'can see all th'passing stars... all th'nebulas an' such."

Her head dropped back into the hand tangled in red, seeking his fingers against her skin underneath. "Mmm." Agreement and pleasure all wrapped up into that one sound. "If you need me..." She trailed off, leaving that sentence unfinished. Even though his mind could take him to other places, she knew he would know the true meaning underneath. Her legs opened a little more, shifting, almost inviting. "I'm looking forward to it. Mostly because it'll be with you." Claws dragged oh-so-lightly down his neck, toward his chest. "Though I haven't been thinking of it so much, just yet. I've been more thinking about your next ... tattoo."

"Oh?" His smile brought a light to his eyes that few could truly give him. It was something he'd been looking forward to for quite some time now. "'ave y'decided which y'd like t'have next?" His hand began to crawl its way down her thigh, seeking the hem of her skirt, where it came to rest on her skin. A quiet sigh of contentment escaped him as fingertips slid beneath the cloth and started back upward. Skin was a drug to him, almost an obsession; it was most certainly the reason he had so often torn the clothes from her body.

"The snake." Her word came out in almost a purr. With his growing relationship with Kel, she had no qualms about making mention of her in ways to set his blood afire. Her hand stilled over the ring of blades on his chest; it was admittedly his favorite tattoo. "Can you ... do you want to do it tonight?" Fingers splayed, each claw lightly stretching over a different blade in the circle without digging in. "After you make love to me, of course." She turned her head, away from the hand in her hair, and leaned in to lightly scrape her teeth over the skin at the side of his neck.

"I can, love. I will." Further he advanced, almost painfully slow, stroking and caressing her inner thigh every inch of the way. The feel of her teeth took the breath from him, she would feel the warmth against the space between shoulder and neck where his lips settled a moment after, sucking at her skin and drawing fine patterns with the tip of his tongue. Mmm... I want you... I need you. The thought poured out from him as he could not bring himself to pull away from her skin long enough to speak it aloud.

She groaned against his skin, clawed hands flexing into his flesh. She opened herself to his teasing hand, squirming to encourage him to bring his fingers closer to the center of her. "Oh, gods, Vorn," she sighed, closing her eyes. "First, though ... I need to talk to you. I need something." The words were soft, husky, though spoke of promise and delight rather than fear and dread.

By th'fuckin' nine...now? A deep, ragged sigh followed, and his head raised from her neck. Pain-stricken eyes met hers as his hand slowly retreated from her skirt. "...what d'y'need, love...?" His hands pulled away completely, so she wouldn't feel them trembling.

"I know you only promised me three tattoos, but I want a fourth. A blade, or something similar." The words were heavy with meaning; she hoped he would immediately understand the intent behind them. She also carefully calculated her request to come before they made love for the first time that night because she didn't think he'd be able to stop himself from taking her in his arms and making love to her the moment she did make the request. The snake was so important to both of them now, he may want to curl the snake around a blade, or have the snake biting down on it. She was offering more than just the tattoo, but his complete choice in where and when to put it.

Still reeling, Vorn's face twisted as if she'd put just such a blade between his ribs. "...I can give y'whatever y'd like, love..." Its significance was lost on him completely, still in shock at how she came on to him so heavily only to stop him cold. "...y'know that..." A hand reached out for a cigarette and it was somehow lit before it even reached his lips. "If y'd like me t'start, I shall..." His tone was hurt, but compliant. "I just... need t'calm m'hands," he muttered, averting his gaze. "Go ahead an' get on th' table..."
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

She groaned softly, reaching to take that cigarette but moving slowly enough to give him adequate warning. Sh*t. "Damnit," was the curse she said aloud. "Vorn, each of my tattoos represents important one person in my life. I want a tattoo for you. I want you to mark me permanently in whatever way you see fit. I couldn't wait to ask for it." Flustered, frustrated, she rarely made such mistakes in reading people or knowing when to not say something.

It was fortunate she'd reached for the cigarette, as in his surprise, Vorn nearly dropped it. Eyes leveled on her for a long, long moment, in complete silence. "...y'want..." He stammered when he finally tried to speak. "...somethin'... o'me...?" The first thing that passed through his mind was the night he'd asked her if he'd ever be to her what they were... and she'd said no. Had... that changed now? There were no more words, and even if he could think of any to speak, they'd have never made it past the lump in his throat and the constricting feeling in his chest. His eyes were slowly tearing up.

She was careful with the cigarette, holding it away from both of them but still enough aloft that its lit cherry wouldn't strike anything and start a fire. Whispered words followed the sigh, and she sought to meet dark eyes with her own. "Aye, Vorn, I do. However you want. If you want to twine it with the snake, for Kel, I want you to. But I wanted you to know before you started, before we made love, so both you knew how you mean to me and so you would have time, space to think about how and where you wanted it, if you wanted it with Kel's." She looked down. "I'm sorry, love. I ... got away from myself."

Suddenly the cigarette was flying, sent through the slit he kept open in the window. An arm curled around her back once more, entangling in her hair to hold her as his lips met hers in a kiss unlike any he'd ever given her. It would only last so long, however, as he was forced to break away to speak once he felt capable... otherwise the words could be lost. "I love you, Jaycy." His hand rested on her thigh once more, but over the skirt, softly caressing just as his fingers did through her hair. His every move was gentle, adoring, and for that moment she was the center of his universe.

A single blink of surprise at the motion of the cigarette before he was upon her, a gentle assault that was almost more painfully erotic than the needy, dangerous kisses they'd shared. I love you, too, Vorn, she thought directly at him, the words flying on the wings of all the emotion she'd ever had for him. So used to mindspeech, to the links, when something was so important for her to convey on all the senses she followed that path. It was a soaring, freeing feeling; a fiery dance that spun her around and left her breathless. It was a need that was so different from anything else, that unique power she'd said he held over her. The sheer force of it, even for her, caused her to close her eyes a moment. She breathed in, slowly, then grasped his wrist at her leg, manipulating the position until once more it was under her skirt - even if it was the outside of her thigh.

Vorn's speed was abandoned completely for gentle, slow touches and a deep, penetrating kiss that conveyed more than he could ever put to words. His hand slipped from her hair, drifting down her back, and slowly made its way around to the narrow space between them, as the other crawled along her thigh, finding its way back inside again, savoring every inch of skin. The knot was deftly undone, and one by one her laces slid free. He was in no rush, this was a moment he wanted to treasure. The very thought that she would want a part of her to bear a mark of him, one that would last her eternal life, was almost more than he could bear.

The second kiss she moaned, leaning into, allowing her now-free hand to lift to his chest once more. She followed his lead though the claws remained, and tickled at his skin. Her other hand lifted to his cheek, caressing, stroking with the kiss. She finally pulled back, slowly, looking at him a moment. Then, she sat forward, lifting first one shoulder and then the other to shrug off the suddenly loose bodice. "I want to feel you." Feel his skin against hers. Feel that pure state, that shared heat.

With her chest exposed, he could not resist the burning temptation of her breast, gently cupping and rolling fingertips over her nipple. He would, however, give in to her wish. With another deep kiss, his arm curled around her, pressing their bodies together, skin to skin. A low, rumbling, mmmmm... would be felt inside her mouth and against her chest just as his hand came to settle between her thighs and softly rub against her warm center.

A soft laugh at the too-quick removal of her chemise turned into a slumping, curling moan. Space between them was created but then refilled as she arched into him, her clawed hand moving to his shoulder and squeezing. Her other hand slid the hem of her skirt up, high onto her thigh, exposing both his hand and the area under it. From scalding to freezing, the air between them began to simmer once more and she gave in to that. This time there would be no words to stop either of them. There was nothing but him.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

She yawned, slowly stirring from the sleep induced by their lovemaking. She stretched, arms pulling wide to either side of her, and turned ... and promptly rolled off the mattress of the bed-table. She landed with a hard thud, yelping in surprise at the meeting with the hard floor. Slowly she stood, rubbing her abused right side. "Ow."

Still slightly muddled by the opium, and blissfully satiated from her loving body, Vorn's speed was not enough to help him catch her, as she was too close to the floor before his mind realized what had happened. He was there in the blink of an eye, however, to gently help her to her feet. "Are y'alright, love?" Perhaps too much concern for such a minor thing, but it served to show just how much he hated the thought of her in pain... even though he knew what came next would give her plenty of it.

She smiled, sheepishly, a flush creeping up her cheeks. "Aye, aye, just embarrassed, love." Jaycy patted him gently. "I'm fine, really. At least for now." A grin, then, and a kiss. "Are you ready to get started? Do I need to do anything?"

Gently, Vorn literally swept her off her feet, and laid her down upon the bed-table. "All y'need t'do is tell me what y'want." On her left side was the tiger, so for this he chose her right thigh, which he raised slightly, pulling a cushion from the couch to lay under her lower leg. For a moment, he was distracted, taking in the view. It was something he would have to steel himself for, as her sex would be quite near and quite visible for the entire process. Damn, why couldn't sh'have wanted th'dragon... This is fuckin' torture...

"Y'never said what y'wanted w'th'blade, an'... I thought..." He mused for a moment, staring at her thigh as if drawing the image in his head. His hands then fired out, tracing out a few possibilities. Deep breaths, Vorn. With his newfound bond with Kel, part of him wanted to entwine the blade and serpent together, but he wasn't quite certain. So close... so warm... STOP IT!. His eyes closed and he did the tracing blind, better able to concentrate. It would have been much simpler to offer Jaycy her clothes, but he didn't want to completely deny himself what he considered the greatest reward for his work.

She shifted on the mattress, spreading her left leg a little farther, a little smile crossing her lips. She lifted her head from the mattress to peer at him. "Love, I give you complete and free reign with all of the work - the snake, the tattoo, all of it. You're the master." She smiled fully down her body at him. With the words came the approval to twine the two if he wanted - she'd in fact said as much before they made love.

"...y'tease me so..." Vorn shook his head as he'd opened his eyes just in time to see her open her legs further. "But y'make this difficult, love..." So many ideas had flickered through his mind, he could no longer keep track of them all. Then it came to him. His eyes lit up brightly, and he drew up the tray with the inks and began preparing them. "An'... I'm sorry, I hadn't prepared th'inks... this'll take a bit. I didn't expect y't'come t'day, much less for th'art." His tone carried an emphatic reassurance that he wasn't put off in the least. "O'course, I'm always happy t'see ya." Fingers took up needles, six in all, and began the indecipherable blur of motion that mixed the inks to the colors desired, and added the enchanted substance which gave the images their life and eternal form.

"I'm not teasing you, you're just perceiving it that way." She laid her head down, chuckling, and lifted her hips enough to scoot her rear end a little to the left. "Who were you preparing the inks for a few weeks ago, when I came and almost interrupted?" She grinned slightly, remembering that night - her mission to secretly find something he'd want to thank him for the artwork. "Do you have an idea of what you're going to do, yet?"

"Too many, love." It was true - although he had one idea that stood out, others still came and went and ran amok. "...an' don't fuck w'me, y'know yer a damn tease." He winked, snickering. "Those inks were for you, love... but they don't last s'long. After a week, the mixin' doesn't take an' it doesn't work n'more. It wouldn't stay... it would fade... it wouldn't be... mine." A soft kiss touched her thigh near the knee as he worked. "S'we've a few minutes t'talk b'fore th'pain starts." That's when it occurred to him that his studio was filled to the brim with painkillers. "Unless y'd like a sample? Th'pain isn't a neccessary part o'th'process... an' yer shields won't matter if yer not hurtin'..."

Brows furrowed, and she sat up on her elbows to peer down at him. "A sample of what?"

His head tilted slightly toward the guitar amp, and the open package of opium. "Painkiller. One spoon won't make y'an addict... but th'inner thigh is damn sensitive." To emphasize, Vorn leaned down slowly and left a trail of kisses along that skin, then followed it with a single needle poke. "It'll help, love."

Her head tilted back with the kisses, but she startled, yelping in surprise at the sudden poke. After a moment, she turned her gaze toward the amp-table. "You know a little more of the link, now. It won't be .... " She frowned. "... inhibiting the shields so they could ..." She trailed off, then blinked. "Wait. They're shielding too. They can shield. It could work."
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

"I won't force y'love." Vorn looked to her with concern, but his eyes conveyed exactly what his words had - it was an offer, nothing more. "...hell, least y'got shields," he laughed. "Kel reads m'fuckin' mind and there ain't a damn thing I can do 'bout it."

She sat up a little more, ruining his recent work in positioning her. "I suppose I could try a little. Though not much; I've never used it before." At least not consciously... She shrugged, looking from the amp and back to him. "Kel can read my mind without effort if she wanted to; she's that powerful."

Needles left in their vials, Vorn carried a quarter of a teaspoon and offered it to her lips. "It won't stone y'outta yer gourd, but it'll get y'feelin pretty damn good an' this'll be little more'an a tickle."

She leaned in, opening her mouth and sliding the spoon inside. Her lips closed around it a moment, tongue inside sweeping the narcotic into her mouth. She then pulled back, lips moving over the spoon to capture the last of it. She swallowed, then licked her lips and eyed him curiously. "How long will this take to take effect, and should I do anything besides lie down?"

"It's pure powder, love. It's gonna hit y'in about a minute... an' that's when m'needles'll hit ya." Returning to his mixing, he kissed her thigh once again. "Don't worry, love. It'll be fine. Just talk t'me." His mind searched almost at random for things to keep her mind occupied while the drug sank in. "Like... where d'ya live?" All this time, and he never knew. He'd spent several nights at Kel's house, but he'd never so much as seen Jaycy's.

She slowly sank back onto the mattress, once more getting into position. A shift of shoulders, then of hips, and legs spread wide, she stared at the ceiling. "Mmm. I think I feel it already." Another slight shift on the mattress. "Psly, Jonathan and I live a few minutes from Kel; a few miles. We've got a tunnel leading between the two houses." She was already beginning to ramble, tell the beginnings of winding stories in her answers. "Though Jonathan's been living with his dad on his ship," she added after a moment.

"I wouldn't be welcome there, would I?" It was a question without envy or malice, just open curiosity. His mixing was near complete, although he nearly made a mistake more than once as her legs spread further apart and his eyes kept sliding their way between them.

"Oh, you'd be welcome there, love. I'd be happy to have you come visit. You could and should come over with Kel soon." She paused, licking her lips, a distant, dreamy smile beginning to peek on her face. "Mmm. Aye. I'd just never make love to you there; not unless Psly was with us. And Psly's not very much interested in men ... unless he's a woman. It's our rule, for fairness. No one else in our bed unless we're both there and participating."

"Wait... wha??" Vorn stopped cold, blinked, shaking his head, as if he was sure his ears were playing tricks on him. "Unless.. he's a woman?"

Her head lifted and she peered at him, confused. The expression almost attempted to convey that she thought it was the most natural comment in the world and why didn't he understand it too? "Aye. When we bonded ... he gained the ability to turn into my twin. Of course now he's learned control over it, like I did my shifting, and can change the height, the hair color... that type of thing." She grinned lopsided a moment. "We had an interesting experience one night when he couldn't shift back ... then the next morning he went to a doctor's office to have a ...." the grin widened... "... female exam, thinking he needed to go and do it." She snickered in the remembering, then dropped her head again.

Wide, stunned eyes just stared. "That is... th'most... bizarre damn thing... I've ever...fuckin'...heard." Shaking it off, he returned to his work. "...no, love... I won't be joinin' y'in yer bed... that's ...just not for me."

"Oh, it was the most hysterical thing I'd ever seen when he did it. Especially when he thought he'd have to do it every year, but here I'd never had one in my life." She continued to snicker, but soon enough it died off. "Ah... aye. One of my finer moments of amusement with him." She sighed, contently, then moved on. "No, I understand. I haven't offered to bring you home because of that very reason - I respect that, and I respect Psly - and I'd be tempted to make love to you at home. But you're welcome any time."

"I could come visit at some time, I'd 'magine. But... not t'yer bed. Y'can come t'mine... or we can go t'Kel's." He was quite solid on that. Not only did he have no taste for men, but it seemed he had even less of one for women who... weren't? After that, his fingers lifted, needles at the ready. "s'time, love."
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

"Go ahead, m'dear." She chuckled, lifting a hand to flop it through the air in an approximation of a 'go on' wave. "Did you realize you have a lovely ceiling? I spend so much time staring at it when I'm here, but I never noticed how personable the cracks make it."

Vorn chuckled, and the needles struck. She would still feel it, but the pain would be numbed to the point of a dull burning sensation as he worked. "Yep... yer crashed, m'lovely."

She still fidgeted at the first touch of the needles - even as 'crashed' as she was, the surprise of it got to her. Her left hand swept down and landed on her stomach, fingers idly fidgeting over the scarred skin. "Aye. Isn't it lovely?" She crooned, chuckling. "Is it always like this, or is it just the first times?"

"Always, love. But... with time it takes more an' more, an' yer body gets t'where y'get sick if y'do't have it." Vorn sighed, shaking his head. "I was like that once. M'linda... she's been that way for years. Ever since sh'killed that man in th'job that went wrong. That's when sh'got Kethel."

"Oh, I won't do this again. Until tomorrow." She chuckled again, a deep rich sound that sent her body shaking along the mattress. "Who's Kethel, and why did she look so frigid that day if she got him or her? She was like a virgin staring at her wedding bed with a mixture of need and horror."

"M'linda... sh's complicated." Vorn sighed. "Y'notice th'armor sh's always wearin'? That's Kethel. It's not ...armor. It's alive. It lives on 'er... it has t'have a host body to survive." For a moment, he paused to collect his thoughts, needles still working away. "There was a job, some eleven, twelve years back. It went sideways, an' th'guy she killed was actually th'hostage... an' Kethel's former host. Sh'was shattered when sh'found out the truth, an' started a battle w'th'folks that set 'er crew t'th'job. That's how sh'ended up th'captain. Lost a third o'th'crew, an' th'ol' captain. Ever since, sh's been pretty torn up..."

"Mmm. I can see how that would happen. Though I really wonder what she was going getting naked for Vic's pictures if she's so bad." Her hand fluttered lower on her stomach idly, thoughtlessly. She shifted her shoulders again, scooting nearer to Vorn a little - as much as he let her move, anyway. "Mayhap she really is like a vigin - just needs to be fucked good and right and then all is well with the world."

"You should fuck her."

Vorn burst into laughter, so hard he almost made a mistake. "Oh, no... trust me, sh's far from a virgin, it's just been... a long time for 'er. Until th'other night. At th'photo shoot." Grinning wickedly, he gave her a naughty wink. "That violet haired siren? She was on her alllllll night. M'linda only likes women."

"Oh?" She lifted her head a moment. "I should fuck her, then." The grinned and then let the subject - and her head - drop. Her hand slid idly down her hips, and over the join between her inner thighs and the most intimate core of her. Fingers splayed, and brushed over that place. It was such a mindless gesture; she didn't seem to react to it or even realize what she was doing. "Though I should probably think about not fucking everyone in this city...."

Laughing once more, Vorn managed, "Y'know, y'd make her fuckin' century if y'did." Then his eyes were drawn like magnets to her motion, and he had to stop for a moment, staring hard. She was oblivious of the scrutiny and of what she was doing. Soon enough, though, her hand drifted up her body once more. "Did I mention I love your cracks?"

A sharp intake of breath, that hand dragging back across her body kept his eyes. "Jaycy... by th'nine..." Steeling himself, he forced himself back to work, but it was difficult, the process was slower, more careful. For a long moment he worked with his eyes closed, regaining his speed and concentration.

"Hrm?" She asked lazily, without bothering to look up that time. Her voice seemed to be drifting, airy, as light as a summer breeze. "How are you doing? Are you almost done? I don't want you to be done. I like this. I feel like I'm on a cloud. I feel like I could just reach up ..." Her hand extended to the ceiling. "... and touch the sky. Through the cracks." She paused, then mused "... is this normal?"

"'bout half, love." He grinned, finally opening his eyes. "It is, love. Especially th'first time. Y'll get a bit ...spacy. But it helps w'th'pain, yes?"

"Oh, aye, I love the pain." As if she were feeling any. She lifted her head, but then dropped it almost immediately. It was so swift, in fact, it almost bounced on the mattress. "You're doing an amazing job, m'lovely." Not that she'd actually looked. "Ask me anything."

He compensated flawlessly for her movement, as the slight bounce moved most of her body. "Love... y've told me most ev'rythin' I can think of t'ask. I know yer thoughts, I know yer love, I know every inch o'yer body an' adore 'em all. I can't think o'what t'ask you." Still, he thought long and hard, wanting to satisfy her wish. As his fingers worked, so did his mind. He did not seek trivia or small talk; he wanted to find within himself a question with substance and meaning. Here she was, his love, naked and warm and open and oh so inviting... stop... concentrate... Then it came to him. "Jaycy... what made y'come t'love me so?"
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

She was silent for long moments, seeming to be studying her extended hand rather than pondering the question posed. Slowly she lowered her hand, green-golds focused on the movement. "Mmm. So soft." She chuckled, allowing her hand to simply drop the last few inches to her stomach. Clawed fingertips scratched lightly at her midsection. Her reply was flippant, lazy, but it was perhaps likely due to the narcotic in her system. However, it didn't mean that the words were empty. "You gave yourself to me, like a flower. You promised me you without conditions. You got down on your knees for me." She glowed, the little but sweet smile directed at the ceiling. "You know me and you're still mine." He accepted whatever she did; he didn't try to bend her to his needs or will.

The needles stopped once again, and Vorn watched her eyes as she spoke. A long, still silence followed, dark eyes softening to fine silk and a warm smile creeping over his face. As his words came, so did the needles. He knew he was working against a clock, as he'd seen the effects of even the most potent drugs pass through dragonborn much faster than it would for anyone else. Jaycy may not have been quite the same, but better safe than sorry. "I always will be, love."

She peeked up. "I know. Until you die, I mean." She chuckled, laying her head down once more, though much more slowly and carefully than a few minutes ago. "Mmm. I'm kinda yours, too. Well, more than kinda." Her hand strayed lower but took a different direction, instead stretching along her outer thigh. "Mmmm. I love how your hands feel on me. You have the most amazing hands." She arched her back slightly, squirming.

His brows twisted slightly at that. "I don' plan on dyin' anytime soon, love. I've a good... hundred? two maybe? years b'fore I go off int'that world." Eyes still following her hands as he worked, he took on an almost sinister grin at the remark of his hands. "Oh, m'hands aren't even on y'yet, love... just wait 'til I'm done w'th'needles..." It was, of course, a comment intended to tease her, but his eyes weren't capable of the ruse; the promise in them was quite plain.

"I know you do, and I'm glad it'll take so long. Mayhap we can find a way to make that longer. Mayhap I should make you a dragon, too. Then you can spend eons with Kel and I." Her hand stilled on her knee. "I wonder if we can do that." Another squirm. "I want to go flying. I want to take you flying. I want to make love to you on the wing." Her thoughts, mind, and mouth were drifting lazily from one thing to another, as if she were bouncing from one cloud to the next.

With a soft laugh, Vorn simply shook his head. "Maybe one day, love... we can do't in th'sky... but I don't think y'can change me." His mind seemed to drift back for a moment, sifting through pieces of memories, although most of them were black and empty. "...they tried, y'know. Th'science folks. 's why I never trusted 'em much 'til I met Kazon." Sighing, he forced the broken past from his mind, helped by another that nearly gave him a snickerfit. "'sides... th'way y'squirm an' scream, we'd fall out th'fuckin' air!"

"I like Vic. His ... Anyanka ....? She's interesting. What does she do, anyway?" She flinched - either he hit a particularly sensitive spot or the opium was beginning to wear thin. "We wouldn't fall. Psly and I do it all the time." Though she seemed to have forgotten the fact that Psly had wings of his own to keep them aloft. "Ah, well. Someday, mayhap." She fell into silence for a long moment, then moved on again. "I'm thirsty. Do you have some water, love?"

"O'course," he smiled, "but... juuuust a moment. 's about done... just th'sealin' remains. Hold on t'somethin'..." For this he only needed half the needles; one hand dropped the ones it held and wrapped around her leg in a near deathgrip to keep her from moving. To help distract her, he kept talking as the final, deeper piercing came. "...Anyanka's a siren. Sh'feeds on th'flesh o'men... or once did. He says sh'doesn't do that n'more. Other'n that, sh'performs. Sometimes w'blades, like m'self... but it's more o'a ...sexual... sorta thing. Sh'doesn't 'ave m'speed, but damn close... an' sh'll kill anythin' that even looks at Kazon th'wrong way."

She dug into the mattress at his command, claws rending the fabric around the springs within. Her back bowed slightly, and she fought to keep the rest of her still. A swear escaped, but it was soft and not as much an exclamation as that which came with the sealing of her first tattoo. "Gods, I'm stopping after the dragon." She was fuzzily glad that she didn't need any excuses such as tattoos to keep his hands on her. She sighed, finally relaxing after several seconds. "Mmm. Y'know, I could get used to doing this."

"Where does Anyanka perform?" She added after a moment.

"Well, w'still 'ave another..." He winked, putting the needles away. In a flash of motion, he held for her a glass of water, smiling. "Y'should take a look, love..." Again, he gestured to the mirror, as it coiled completely around her thigh and would take several angles to see it all. "...an' sh'works at th'theater where y'had yer photos taken."
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

"Mmmm." She withdrew her claws, flexing hands in the air. She folded up, swiftly, taking the glass before leaning forward to steal a light, quick kiss. "Mmm, thank you." She took a sip, then hips shifted and she scooted toward the edge, then she slid off and to her feet. "Y'know ... I want to see you perform one day." She meant beyond the festival; a longer performance. She assumed he performed with the caravan, of course, and wanted to witness that someday. She took another sip from the glass while padding toward the mirror. Her hips swayed; a feline grace to them. A long tail may not have been visible but there was a certain feel in the walk - it was almost as if it were.

He quietly admired her every move as she approached the mirror. A cigarette appeared at his lips, and the only sound that broke the silence was the striking of a match. This time he'd not ask... he'd simply wait.

She paused before the mirror, sliding her right leg in front of the left and canting her head in the study of the masterpiece on it. Another idle sip before her hip led the turn to examine it from another angle. She continued to spin, head twisting to keep her attention on the mirror, examining every detail. Finally, she faced the mirror fully once more, right foot turned out to expose her inner thigh.

The sleek blue head gave way to a twice-coiled, scaled body that seemed to gleam with the natural sheen of the true serpent. The detail on each of the ten blades seemingly held by the twisting body was precise and sharp, as if warning that to run a finger over it would result in a deep slice through skin. The tail, just under her rear end, curled slightly on her thigh. The tongue, that forked tongue flicked toward her most intimate area as if seeking to perpetually taste in the delights. She turned a look over her shoulder - there was no surprise, but a satisfied, dark, heated look. She didn't add words - the look held a promise of her showing him exactly how much she loved it.

Smoke poured idly from his lips as they widened into a grin. "...hope y'don't mind th'...'artistic license'..." He sneered through that particular phrase, as if it invoked a particularly sarcastic feeling, but it was obviously directed elsewhere. Leaning onto the bed-table, his eyes continued to take her in - the work he'd done only a small part of that devouring gaze. "...'s it what y'd imagined?"

"I told you that you were welcome to do however you saw fit - that I trusted you completely. I trust you completely." She took a couple steps forward, then pulled another sip from the glass. She seemed to pose after those few steps, bringing her right foot across to center the tattoo and the crimson eyes that seemed to twinkle like rubies in the light. "It's not what I imagined. It's better." She chuckled, then continued on her way nearer him. "Is it how you wanted it to be, on me?"

He seemed to consider the question carefully, and choose his words even more so as he finally spoke. "'s how I see us. 's how I see m'self... wrapped between th'two o'ya. I couldn't imagine a better place t'be." Now sincerely gazing upon his work, despite the body that so direly demanded his attention, what he'd done and the fact that she'd willed it was nothing short of overwhelming. Sh'wanted this... me... upon 'er... a part of 'er. Right w'th'others, no less. Despite a river of reassurances, the certainty he had of her love, and intense feelings between them, it was a place he'd never expected to be. As so many times before, his eyes averted, head sinking to the floor. He could not let her see the tears forming in his eyes.

The glass was set on the mattress on her way by, idly, and she reached out a hand toward his chin. Two fingers aimed to lightly touch it, pushing, seeking to tilt it up. For once she pressed the issue, wanting, needing to see those tears. "I couldn't imagine a better place, either."

Vorn did not resist. He'd held back as much as he could, but the eyes that met hers were wet and slightly red. Clearing his throat to speak, he managed softly, "'s truly a wonderful place." His head then turned downward once again, but this time to kiss the fingertips that touched him.

She allowed the kiss, then pushed up on his chin once more to draw dark eyes again to green-gold. "For a wonderful man." She leaned in, brushing faint kisses over his eyelids, first one then the other. The tip of his nose was the next kiss recipient and then lower, at the corner of his mouth. "Thank you again, m'love, for sharing so much of yourself by the work on me."

"An artist is only as good as th'medium, I was told once." He smiled, hands reaching out to her sides. "...'s easy w'such a perfect one here b'fore me." He stood then, drawing her close, leaving a trail of soft kisses from forehead to cheek before a much intense one met her lips.
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

She sighed into the kiss, arching toward him. Fingers splayed, drew up toward his cheek, fanning over it. Her other hand reached up, over his chest and onto the collarbone. That hand glided an inch from his skin, toward his shoulder. Only after reaching the end of his bodyline did she actually make contact, her palm lightly landing on the shoulder joint. She squeezed, just barely, then continued her hand's path down from shoulder to elbow, then to wrist. A tiny, miniature smile turned her lips up in the kiss as a thought crossed her mind.

The squeeze, and the way she took his wrist had him curious, and that subtle movement of her lips only drove it deeper. Slowly pulling back, mischievous eyes examined the green and gold jewels before him, the free arm tracing slowly up her spine. "...what's that look, love? Somethin' on yer mind?"

She laughed softly, licking her lips as she peered at him. One thumb traced a light circle over the inside of his wrist while the other swept brushstrokes across his cheek. "Aye." The light in her eyes seemed almost normal; the drug was definitely losing its hold on her. "I noticed that we seem to be spending an awful lot of time with you significantly more dressed than me." What amused her most about that, of course, was how often he was simply in those pants and nothing else.

"Why, I'd lose m'inspiration without such a lovely view..." Vorn smirked, fingertips crawling along her back like a spider. "...y'wouldn't deny m'that wi'all th'work I do for you, would y'now?" His grin was utterly infectious, a subtle movement pressing their bodies a little closer. "...an' y'know, when y'want me... all y'must do is take me."

A shiver trailed up her spine, following the path of playful fingers. She took a deep, steadying breath in and eyelids fluttered closed, just for a second. She reopened them with the release of the breath, and she shifted further, conforming to his shape, her left thigh slightly forward and pressing so near his groin. "Take you, hrm? Is that all?" Both of her hands moved swiftly, toward his hips and settling there.

"...All?" His eyes sank, lips puffing slightly, an incredibly convincing feigned pout, if it was indeed feigned at all. "...'m I not enough for y'now?" His body betrayed the theater, no matter how splendid the act, with a rising arousal at the eminent presence of her thigh and the flattening of his palm against her back, holding her tighter. A downright evil grin took its place when he could no longer keep up the charade. The fire of curiosity had been lit, however, and he searched her eyes silently for an explanation. All...?

Her lips twitched; the comment had been teasing. "Ah, I want so much more than to just take you." She withdrew her thigh as a hand traced a path over his leg inward, toward his zipper. She drew that down, then grasped pants at the waistband to gently tug them off his hips. All the while, green-gold eyes remained on his face, a brow arching slightly.

A blur of movement had Vorn stepping out of his pants, shoes flying with them at the wall behind him. His head leaned down to kiss the side of her neck before he whispered into her ear with almost burning breath, "...anything y'want is yours, love." Shifting slightly, his own thigh nearly interlocked with hers, giving her the same close, teasing presence. His fingertips gently stroked the backs of her hands that rest upon him, encouraging her to explore him as she wished.

She bared her neck to him, an answering soft moan at the nearness of him, of his words and the breath upon her ear. She shifted her stance, widening it and settling lower, more firmly on his invading thigh. Her hands strayed from his hips, down the sides of his legs, curling around them at the lowest point she could reach. She squeezed, then reversed direction once more. At the hips, they turned again, down over his rear end. Her touch was light, of course, subtle, exploring. She never tired of running her hands over him - over all of him.

A breath was almost hissed with the trailing of her fingers. In his muscles there was a certain tension, as he seemed to be waiting for the familiar claws to extend. While she rarely drew blood and never truly harmed him, there was always that anticipation that the touch of no other woman could ever give him. The impulse was there - it was always there - to sweep her upon the bed, the couch, the floor... but not this time. He endured her drifting touch and her maddening closeness with a pounding heart and an ever-intensifying series of kisses along the line of her neck and shoulder, sucking skin against the line of his teeth, rolling his tongue over every inch.

It was a long time before either of them stopped exploring the other.

(( Adapted from live play. ))

Return to “Eye of the Tyger”