Ashes...Ashes.

A collection of pretty posies.

Moderator: Craven Delights

Craven Delights
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ashes...Ashes.

Post by Craven Delights »

"I've got a lovely bunch of cocanuts dee da lee dee dee da lee dee" Cold not felt through the wind biting at dead flesh, the singer of songs graced the streets again. "Standing in a row bum bum bum"

"There she was...like a double cherry pie, yea there she was..." That scent brought him to another place in time as the pretty poppet turned into a store.

Steps stop outside the window.

"Teas'n Tomes?"

A curious name.

Through the door he followed her.

[After Hours]

Seeing two poppets together was fun. Seeing one disctracted was better. Now he had another poppet to collect for the garden.

"I've got to run to keep runnin' to keep wide eyed." Hand sliding the browning from the inner thigh holster, up came the barrel. "You were young, and your heart wasn't old enough. Used to say live and let live." "Why in this ever changing world we live in, makes you give in and cry. Say live and let die."

Bang, the dart fired silently into the night. Crimsons watched the woman stagger a moment from the strong drug, but this one did not fall like the rest. She began to run.

"And she ran, she ran so far away...won't get away.."

[Docks]

"Well this life that I live, has took me everywhere. There aint no place I aint never gone. But it's kinda like they said. So many times, well there just aint no place like home."

With precise care, he laid the pretty one down on the bed, feeling the gentle waves rocking the boad casually.

"Did you ever see a she..gator protect her youngn's or fish in a river swimmin free?"

Just like the others, the pretty poppets clothes were removed. Right along with all the tools that gave him trouble. This would be his fighter. The pretty poppet with purple curls.

Pale limbs wrapped around his waist and shoulders, the warped one let the rocking motion of the schooner do his job for him. Feeling the heaven in Cassandra's embrace and the life in her veins pass his thin lips.

[Pre-Dawn]

"Good night sweetheart, well it's time to go. Bo do dee oh do dee oh do" / "I hate to leave you but I really must say, oh good night sweet heart good night." Pretty poppet laid on her side, a blacket tossed over her and a posey placed in her left hand.

Left on the steps of her home, the singer vanished into the night yet again, as he always did.

Return to “Ring around the Rosie”