Character Theme Songs.

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Sylus Kurgen
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Character Theme Songs.

Post by Sylus Kurgen »

Lately I've been roleplaying with a couple other groups and met a few players that used to have Rhydinian characters but left for various reasons. And yes I have told them about the duels, sent out links and all that good stuff, so you don't have to ask that question.

Anyway, on one of the message boards I'm part of, a little survey was sent out asking the members, which there currently are 26 players and 39 characters, what songs they thought fit with the different characters in the game. And you have to admit, there are songs out there that when you hear them bring certain character(s) to mind.

So I thought I'd take the idea and roll with it to see what kind of songs everyone here associates the various characters with. Now I'm well aware that there are a lot of us here, but there's no need to go through the whole list...can just be who you RP with or a character off of the top of your head.

http://com2.runboard.com/bthedevilstail.f12.t124

Here's a link to the page where the different songs and characters were posted on our boards. We play in an alt verse to a book series. And yes I have the brothers from here over there. I have them spanned out through a pleathera of other worlds, but the mistakes I made here, have created the near perfect versions I have there.

As stated above, I think it'd be kinda interesting to see what kinds of songs we all bring to mind when he think of different characters.
Elijah
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Location: Solaris Manor or Dancing Dragon Cantina, RhyDin city

Post by Elijah »

Baphelocutis theme song is the emperor's theme from Star Wars and has been since I first came online.

{s bapheloc
Farek
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Career Criminal

Post by Farek »

For Farek:

Ennio Morricone--Man With A Harmonica
Karen Wilder
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Knight Templar

Post by Karen Wilder »

Always had some instrumental pieces that I used as character music, mostly by Tangerine Dream. Karen's was an exerpt from Hyperboria. Drake's was a piece from "Tales of Mystery and Imagination, Music inspired by the works of Edgar Allen Poe" by the Allen Parson's Project.

Now, Karen's a bit different from how she was back then... and her music would have to be "Ave Maria" by Operatica.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tera Destre »

No question about Des. It would have to be Redneck Girl. I'm pretty sure the artist is Gretchen Wilson. I have it up on the Gav/Des website now on her history page if you haven't heard it before and would like to hear it. :)
Simini
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Simini »

Was it Ecore that was Carmina Burana, then?
Elijah
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Location: Solaris Manor or Dancing Dragon Cantina, RhyDin city

Post by Elijah »

Yes, The Welsh Highlander entrance theme was the O'Fortuna intro to that.
Neo Eternity
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Seraphim Knights Leader

Post by Neo Eternity »

Too bad I have so many characters. :P

For Neo:
Maybe "Invincible" by Static-X. Or I could be an egotistical a-hole and give him "Hero" by Chad Kroeger. :P

For Tsu:
Without a doubt, Crush 40's "I Am... All of Me". This is the main theme from Shadow the Hedgehog, but it fits Tsu quite well too.

For Sai:
Ah, ha, ha. The former evil guy. Lemme think here. Perhaps "Destroy All" by Static-X.

For Utau:
I don't think many people have seen this guy yet, but he's around. His theme is most definitely "The World Without Logos" from Hellsing. Even more to contribute to all the irony around him.
-- Neo Eternity
Seraphim Knights, Leader
Retired DoM Coordinator
Cory
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
The IronMan

Post by Cory »

I've given this some careful consideration and I got two songs that would definately be on Cory's soundtrack.

First, somehting from the George Thorogood collection. "One Bourbon One Scotch One beer" comes to mind. Then we have an excellent song from Ray LaMontagne titled "Empty". Who is coming to town in a week, or so. Woohoo!
"I took your guilt and placed it into me..."

Return to “Thoughts at Large”