The Board Room.

What goes on behind the shiny exterior of MacPherson R&D labs.

Moderator: The Private Press

Herr Siewelt
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

The Board Room.

Post by Herr Siewelt »

Joseph perused the latest headlines as the other board members filed in one by one. In disgust he threw the paper before his father. He in turn pushed it toward Geffen. "The city that never sleeps. Grandfather had impeccible tastes." Joseph entwined his fingers and spun around to gaze out the panoramic windows.

"We're all here when you're ready to begin, son." Junior chimed in when the last took their seat. "Let's make this brief and to the point."

A seemingly endless silence settled over the gathering as Joseph turned back to regard his commrades. "Undoubtedly some of you have had the curtesy of todays' headlines..." Blank stares was the response. "Well then, seems there's a menace that has the city in it's grasp. Causing widespread destruction and terror. I've called you here for a vote. As you know Project Envision is well under way, but with this rampant firestorm I'd like to put a halt to all construction on the two present sites..."

Stark blue eyes shifted from one to another as they conversed with their neighbors. "I'm alotting a 24-hour period to come to your decisions. Although there is no definitive signal thay MacPherson is under any threat I'm sure we can all agree that the possible chance to loose millions is not one any of us are willing to take. 24 hours ladies and gentlemen. Please make haste."

Joseph rose to feet and departed the board room, followed by his father and Geffen. A buzz engulfed the room as the chairholders debated back and forth as to their plan of action.

Return to “MacPherson R&D”