Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Rand alTan
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rand alTan »

I would like to thank G and Gabby and the other coordinators and administrators for the tireless effort they put in to this system that so many benefit from.

A handful of people volunteering time so a whole community can thrive is a rare and special thing.

It's not said enough, Thank you.
Peaches
Adventurer
Adventurer
The City Siren

Location: Running with concrete wolves & flirting beneath neon lights.

Post by Peaches »

Dear Bailey Raptis,

You're adorable. Bailey is adorable. You did fine. No patience necessary. Was a blast.

Signed,
PEACHES BEST BLONDE NA
Gabby
Adventurer
Adventurer
Honey Badger

Post by Gabby »

Rand alTan wrote:I would like to thank G and Gabby and the other coordinators and administrators for the tireless effort they put in to this system that so many benefit from.

A handful of people volunteering time so a whole community can thrive is a rare and special thing.

It's not said enough, Thank you.
Thank you, Rand...that was appreciated. And a huge thanks to the volunteers (callers, coords, admin, etc) as well as the people behind the scenes that don't have a DUEL name that have been available to answer questions or let me bounce ideas off of them.
Peaches
Adventurer
Adventurer
The City Siren

Location: Running with concrete wolves & flirting beneath neon lights.

Post by Peaches »

The Ice & Fire prom/tournament hasn't happened yet, but I already want to show some unconditional love Apple/King/Jesse/Seirichi/EVERYONEELSEOMGYOUHAVETO OMANYCHARACTERS way for helping me put together the bulk of it.

We've worked together on a few things now and it's ALWAYS a blast. Thank you for always being patient with me when I ask you a million and one things dueling related. And thank you for literally everything you have done or will do for RoH.

♥
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

Special thank you to everyone who worked on the Dockside Daggers and Drinks event! Jewell for the awesome setting and drinking game, Cane, Rena, and Shadow (I hope I didn't miss anyone) for calling especially with a big crowd, and DoS coordinators for being willing to make it a loss-free night and all the work that comes with that! I had a fun time! Thank you!
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

Another big thanks to Peaches and Lacey for the fantastic Ice & Fire prom and tournament. The whole thing was so organized, creative, and so fun, I really had a blast! Thank you for your hard work!
Shadowlord
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Shadowlord »

Eden Parker wrote:Another big thanks to Peaches and Lacey for the fantastic Ice & Fire prom and tournament. The whole thing was so organized, creative, and so fun, I really had a blast! Thank you for your hard work!
Hear hear! Great job on the event!
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Thank you Kal and Harris for the play last night. It was hilarious and so much fun; I was sad to have to leave. I adore you both.
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
Gabby
Adventurer
Adventurer
Honey Badger

Post by Gabby »

It was hilarious to watch Harris, Kal, and Jewell!

I also want to give Rand kudos for five successful defenses and working damn hard in attempt for a sixth.

That was a great show last night, Harris and Apple, Rand and G, but I sincerely hope that is the last 4.5 hour long challenge I have to sit through. :lol: Heh. Which brings me to my next point...

Rena is a rock star for calling that.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Gabby wrote:It was hilarious to watch Harris, Kal, and Jewell!

I also want to give Rand kudos for five successful defenses and working damn hard in attempt for a sixth.

That was a great show last night, Harris and Apple, Rand and G, but I sincerely hope that is the last 4.5 hour long challenge I have to sit through. :lol: Heh. Which brings me to my next point...

Rena is a rock star for calling that.
Truth!

Also, when I said sorry I had to leave, I didn't realize it went on until 2am so actually sorry not sorry!
PrlUnicorn
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

JewellRavenlock wrote:Thank you Kal and Harris for the play last night. It was hilarious and so much fun; I was sad to have to leave. I adore you both.
The three of you were a riot! :D
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

PrlUnicorn wrote:
JewellRavenlock wrote:Thank you Kal and Harris for the play last night. It was hilarious and so much fun; I was sad to have to leave. I adore you both.
Thanks for chiming in! I love when Jewell lost her shoe lol
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
PrlUnicorn
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

JewellRavenlock wrote:
PrlUnicorn wrote:
Thanks for chiming in! I love when Jewell lost her shoe lol
She's likely to be Jewellderella for a while. ;)
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Much love for everyone and anyone that helped me make IFLCon 2015 happen. It's just getting started, but it wouldn't exist at all if people had not participated in creating it.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Can't heart this thread more.

Yes, I may be biased :)

Return to “Thoughts at Large”