Challenge for the Tower of Water

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Lost Valkyrie
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Challenge for the Tower of Water

Post by Lost Valkyrie »

Droet,

I have felt drawn to the Tower of Water ever since I have started to gain momentum and confidence as a magic duelist. I would like to try the title game, and I want to start with this one. I also believe that you will make for an enjoyable opponent.

Also, I am pretty sure that having Water while Takai has Fire will make me at least twice as annoying to him.

Respectfully, I challenge for the Tower of Water.

-- Trinity Siempre
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Re: Challenge for the Tower of Water

Post by BardGallant »

This challenge is valid and may proceed.
Droet the Bold
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Droet the Bold »

Trinity,

Are you really on that much of an upswing that you challenge me? I will accept your challenge. I will be your opponent in the rings, but I don't promise I shall be an enjoyable one.

I'm not much interested in hearing of your feud with that guy. I'm sure it'll be fine for you to stomp him without a Keeper's power.

Want to get lunch and discuss the details?

- Droet the Bold, Keeper of Water
Lost Valkyrie
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Lost Valkyrie »

We met for lunch and discussed the details.

Our challenge will take place this coming Wednesday, October 16th, at 8:00 PM by the Eastern clock. Our kind standings keeper, Dris, will be officiating the match.
Partly Cloudy
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Partly Cloudy »

BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

Twilight Isle! It was my honor and privilege to be chosen tonight to officiate the challenge between Mage Trinity Siempre and Keeper Droet the Bold for the Key to the Tower of Water. The challenge was concluded as follows.

Match 1
Ring Claymore: Lost Valkyrie vs Droet the Bold in a dom duel. Begin when ready!
Ring Claymore 1: Droet the Bold gains position. (NR / SH | 0 - 0.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Claymore 2: Advantages all around. (FF / FF | 0.5 - 1, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Claymore 3: Droet the Bold scores! (MB / RF | 0.5 - 2, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Claymore 4: Lost Valkyrie scores! (FDS / MW | 1.5 - 2, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Claymore 5: Lost Valkyrie gains position. (MW / IM | 2 - 2, Lost Valkyrie and Droet the Bold.)
Ring Claymore 6: Lost Valkyrie scores! (NR / FFT | 3 - 2, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Claymore 7: Droet the Bold scores! (FMS / FDS | 3 - 3, Droet the Bold and Lost Valkyrie.)
Ring Claymore 8: Lost Valkyrie scores! (FWB / SH | 4.5 - 3, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Claymore 9: Droet the Bold gains position. (GF / IM | 4.5 - 3.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Claymore 10: Droet the Bold scores! (MW / FMB | 4.5 - 5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Claymore 11: Droet the Bold scores! (WB / IM | 4.5 - 6, Droet the Bold leads.)
FINAL: Droet the Bold def. Lost Valkyrie, 6 - 4.5 in 11 rounds. - dom

Match 2
Ring Foxglove: Lost Valkyrie vs Droet the Bold in a dom duel. Begin when ready!
Ring Foxglove 1: Droet the Bold gains position. (WB / GF | 0 - 0.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Foxglove 2: Droet the Bold scores! (FFT / WB | 0 - 1.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Foxglove 3: Lost Valkyrie scores! (MW / FAB | 1 - 1.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Foxglove 4: No action this round. (DS / GF | 1 - 1.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Foxglove 5: Lost Valkyrie gains position. (SH / MB | 1.5 - 1.5, Droet the Bold and Lost Valkyrie.)
Ring Foxglove 6: Lost Valkyrie scores! (FWB / MS | 2.5 - 1.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Foxglove 7: Droet the Bold gains position. (MS / WB | 2.5 - 2, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Foxglove 8: Lost Valkyrie gains position. (FF / IM | 3 - 2, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Foxglove 9: Droet the Bold gains position. (NR / SH | 3 - 2.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Foxglove 10: Droet the Bold scores! (FT / FDS | 3 - 3.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Foxglove 11: Lost Valkyrie scores! (WB / SH | 4 - 3.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Foxglove 12: Everybody scores! (NR / FMB | 5 - 5, Droet the Bold and Lost Valkyrie.)
Ring Foxglove 13: Lost Valkyrie gains position. (FDS / DS | 6 - 5.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Foxglove 14: Droet the Bold scores! (WB / EF | 6 - 6.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Foxglove 15: Lost Valkyrie scores! (MB / MW | 7 - 6.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Foxglove 16: Lost Valkyrie scores! (FF / AB | 8 - 6.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
FINAL: Lost Valkyrie def. Droet the Bold, 8 - 6.5 in 16 rounds. - dom

Match 3
Ring Angels: Lost Valkyrie vs Droet the Bold in a dom duel. Begin when ready!
Ring Angels 1: Lost Valkyrie scores! (MB / MW | 1 - 0, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Angels 2: Droet the Bold gains position. (FAR / IM | 1 - 0.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Angels 3: Lost Valkyrie scores! (MW / AB | 2 - 0.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Angels 4: Droet the Bold scores! (MB / EF | 2 - 1.5, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Angels 5: Droet the Bold gains position. (MS / GF | 2 - 2, Lost Valkyrie and Droet the Bold.)
Ring Angels 6: Lost Valkyrie scores! (FFF / IM | 3 - 2, Lost Valkyrie leads.)
Ring Angels 7: Droet the Bold scores! (SH / FWB | 3 - 3.5, Droet the Bold leads.)
Ring Angels 8: Everybody scores! (MW / FMS | 4 - 5, Droet the Bold leads.)
FINAL: Droet the Bold def. Lost Valkyrie, 5 - 4 in 8 rounds. - dom

Droet the Bold successfully defends the Tower of Water!

Congratulations on your defense, Droet! Well tried on your challenge, Trinity!

- DoM Standings Keeper Dris

Return to “Twilight Isle”