Moderator: Staff

Tippletoe
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Cheer Captain

Stepping Down as Events Coordinator

Post by Tippletoe »

Hello DoS Community,

I've had the pleasure of running several events during my time on DoS as an Assistant Coordinator and Events Coordinator. Due to life circumstances, I will be stepping down from the RoH Staff as the DoS Events Coordinator effective July 1st, 2024

Our calendar currently has King of the Ring and the Round Robin Cup listed as events in 2024. I will not be running these events. I will not be running Madness in 2025 either.

It is the discretion of the current/future Duel of Swords team members to determine if they want to host these (time-consuming) events, and I support them either way. I am happy to provide my expertise, documents, spreadsheets, etcetera as requested for transitional purposes.

I want to thank Mallory/Ettyn for bringing me onto staff as the first Roleplay Assistant Coordinator. I am also grateful to Eden for working with me on Duel of Swords when Saya stepped down. And a huge thanks to Alasdair for stepping in as the DoS Head Coordinator -- your leadership and consistency have been incredibly valuable. There's lot of other thanks to give, but I especially want to thank Jake and Kalamere for their decades of service. There have been some amazing, lifelong friendships formed while on RoH Staff. You know who you are ;)

Aryana
aka Tippletoe Timbers
@tippytop

A Tip-Top Gnome from Tip-to-Toe: I'm Your Tippletoe!
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Re: Stepping Down as Events Coordinator

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Aryana -

Thank you for all you've done. You're amazing and we have been lucky to have had you on staff as long and as much as we have. I've known of you for a very long time and now that I know you, I realize how cool you are. You are generous and lovely and you will very much be missed.

I wish you all the best and all the happiest in life.

Jaycy
Partly Cloudy
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Re: Stepping Down as Events Coordinator

Post by Partly Cloudy »

Aryana,

I just want to say thank you for all of the hard work you’ve given to our community, as well as your creativity. I have enjoyed all of your events, ranging from monster encounters to riddle nights to King of the Ring, and I’m going to miss seeing you run them. I hope that you’ll still be a presence around here from time to time, despite no longer being staff. And most of all, I hope life will be kind to you, and I wish you all the best.

—Gatito’s player

Return to “Duel of Swords (OOC)”