Baron (Re)Alignments

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Baron (Re)Alignments

Post by Goldglo »

To the Baron's Council,

Now that the alignment timeline has ended, and with the Baroness of Cadentia having not declared a position, I hereby align Cadentia as Loyal.

Michelle - should you choose to align Renegade subsequent to this point in time, there will be no ill feelings on my part.

Additionally, I am realigning the Barony of Seaside to Renegade.

Droet - throughout your impressive reign in Seaside (821 days and counting!), you've been aligned Loyal to every Overlord. This in and of itself is fine, but my dispute stems from your Loyalty alignment specifically to Reign, Anubis, and myself in such short order.

Petitioning Loyal to Anubis is an individual choice of course, but doing so directly after Reign's loss of the title does not sit well with me. Neither does your Loyal petition to me immediately after my taking the title from Anubis. Your reasons are your own, of course, but given the above and that you've never been Renegade to any Overlord, it's time. Had any other Baron aligned Loyal to both Anubis and myself, I would have taken this same action with them as well.

The Seaside Barony is hereby banished to Renegade alignment.

--Matt

Return to “The Arena”