ooc: story notes

“Some days I am more wolf than woman, and I am still learning how to stop apologizing for my wild.” - Nikita Gill

Moderator: Delaney Lovell

Delaney Lovell
Adventurer
Adventurer
The Dire

ooc: story notes

Post by Delaney Lovell »

Sometimes it's difficult to fit all the fine details into a post without disrupting the flow. This is a place for any additional notes I might want to add to a story that perhaps weren't in the original post. Whatever that might mean.
Last edited by Delaney Lovell on Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delaney Lovell
Adventurer
Adventurer
The Dire

a day in the life

Post by Delaney Lovell »

In reference to a day in the life.

First and foremost, please be mindful that the topics covered in that story can be a little heavier. It documents Delaney from the POV of her stalker and sometimes he's a really rude dude. Future postings will also contain violence, so please tread lightly into that one. If that is not for you, I completely understand.

Next, I tried to toss in mentions as often as I could, but I wanted to really take the time to thank some people who have helped me with this SL.

Tahlia, my bestie, who was there when my idle musings took shape into this story. You have been above and beyond supportive and words can't express how much I appreciate you, for this and everything. I am so lucky to have you in my corner. I also love our conversations when we get to discuss how creepy is too creepy? or can we make this creepier?. I also loved when I would post an in progress stalker entry and your reaction was simply "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" It let me know I was on the right path. Thank you, bestie!

I also need to thank Kruger. He heard Delaney had a stalker and instantly found the best songs to encompass the creep! He was also always so willing to offer up inspiration for things like the origami doves and violence on behalf of Delaney. Most importantly, he helped write terrible things about his own character from the stalker's POV!! Thank you for being such a good sport.

Finally, I want to thank Droet for being so willing to put a target on your character's back just because he associates with Delaney. I am very sorry the stalker inaccurately referred to Droet as a demon.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read a day in the life, as of writing this out there's still a little ways to go in the story. I can't wait to lay it all out and play around with the aftermath!
Delaney Lovell
Adventurer
Adventurer
The Dire

the songbook of lovell

Post by Delaney Lovell »

In reference to the songbook of lovell.

Each post contained in this thread occurs at a different time and place, although I don't always document the exact when and where. Each post is its own complete short story beginning to end. The purpose of this thread is to explore why certain songs might resonate with Delaney, through her own personal experiences. In short, these are the core memories tied to the songs she felt compelled to learn.

Return to “Little Runaway”