RhyDin Election 2022 - Nominations Open!

Posts pertaining to the Governor and other public works. Moderator will pass on to the next gov.

Moderator: Partly Cloudy

Marshwallow & Bowles
Adventurer
Adventurer

RhyDin Election 2022 - Nominations Open!

Post by Marshwallow & Bowles »

From the offices of Marshwallow & Bowles,
3764 Takers Lane
New Haven, RhyDin

For the fourth year running, our firm has been entrusted with this task; and therefore it is again my pleasure to announxe to you, citizens of RhyDin, that nominations are now open for Governor of our great city. All interested parties must declare their intention to run by 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, 10 September, either through public posting or through private communication with our office.

Following closure of nominations, there will be a period of time for campaigning prior to the general election, which will be held Sunday 25 September through Tuesday 27 September. Should there be more than five candidates in the initial slate, a primary election will be held one week prior to the general election, 18 September through 20 September.

Only self-nominations will be accepted.

Any parties contemplating coercion, fraud, or other chicanery in connection with this election should note that my inestimable partner, Ms. Bowles, has added speakers broadcasting and attracting (respectively) metaphorical and literal earworms to her slaadi pit.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at our office.

Thank you.

At your service,
The Honorable D.R. Marshwallow, Esq.
Marshwallow & Bowles

((Anyone with a character they wish to run for Governor, feel free to post a reply in this thread or PM to this SN. Nominations will be open through 12:01 a.m. Eastern on 9/10.))
Tenball
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: RhyDin Election 2022 - Nominations Open!

Post by Tenball »

Against the advice of counsel--or rather, despite Ebon asking, "Are you insane?!"--I have decided to throw my proverbial hat into the ring for the Governor's race this year.

Tenball
Beholder Extraordinaire

Marshwallow & Bowles
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Marshwallow & Bowles »

Ambiguously moral and amoral citizens of RhyDin,

Nominations are now CLOSED, and we are left with three nominees. Being less than six candidates, there will be no gubernatorial primary, and we will proceed to an election from Sunday 25 September through Tuesday 27 September.

Our office wishes the candidates the best of luck with their campaigns. Remember, skullduggery above and beyond the normal level shall result in creative torture by none other than Ms. Bowles!

Yours etc,
The Honorable D.R. Marshwallow, Esq.
Marshwallow & Bowles

THE CANDIDATES

Buddy ((Gutter Phoenix))
Sheridan Driscol ((BardGallant))
Tenball
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

Return to “Governor's Office”