Shanachie Poll ((OOC))

Moderators: Anthony De Luca, Mataya, Jonathan Granger

Are you interested in seeing the Shanachie Theater continue?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:07 pm

Yes
92%
No
No votes
Not Sure
8%

Total votes: 13
Anthony De Luca
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Shanachie Poll ((OOC))

Post by Anthony De Luca »

Hi, everyone! With auditions looming at the end of August, I thought I'd post a poll to see how many players are still interested in seeing the Shanachie Theater continue. To be clear, I'm not polling whether players are interested in auditioning, but whether or not players are interested in seeing this continue, as it's hard to get an idea of that merely from board posting frequency. This poll will run for 10 days. Please only vote once per player, as this is an OOC poll, and we're trying to get a sense of player (not character) interest. Thanks, all!
Last edited by Anthony De Luca on Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

Re: Shanachie Poll ((OOC))

Post by Mairead Harker »

I am interested in seeing it continue. Some of my live RP centers around Maggie coming and going from performances. However, I understand how taxing this kind of project can be on a body and mind. I owe a lot of post to this board!
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan
Eregor
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
"You Traitorous Cur"

Post by Eregor »

Like Maggie, the Shanachie pops up in Eregor's RP (and Doran's too!) from time to time, and it has become a core facet of his character. I hope to see it continue, and would miss it if it did not.

And I, too, owe y'all some posts! :)
Anthony De Luca
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Anthony De Luca »

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll, as well as to those who took the time to post or PM with their thoughts. We appreciate everyone's support, and we will take all this into consideration before making a decision on whether or not to continue. Thanks again!

Return to “The Shanachie Theater”