The Answering Machine

A collection of pure trash from an extended family of alien weirdos.

Moderators: Ed, Abby

Ed
Adventurer
Adventurer
Magical Cupcake

The Answering Machine

Post by Ed »

For all your texting and other communications needs.
Pharlen
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Re: The Answering Machine

Post by Pharlen »

A little package arrived at Greensmith Restorations: Not only did it have unicorn blankets sized for Polly and Paxton, but... a photo and blueprint.

'Could you have this fabricated for me, please? Just call and give me an estimate. It's a craticula, for cooking. Thanks much!, love, Pharlen' was written neatly on a note clipped to the photo and print.

Pro-tip: she would in fact pay part of the price with an adult sized unicorn blanket...
Fantastically Ordinary
Drop by for a cuppa odd.
Ed
Adventurer
Adventurer
Magical Cupcake

Re: The Answering Machine

Post by Ed »

Pharlen received a phone call.

"Hello, Mrs. Governor Ma'am! This is Ed from Greensmith Restoration. Calling to let you know that I finally got that craticula you ordered all sorted out. Sorry it took so long. Welding isn't exactly my area of expertise. Wade seems to have taken a shine to it, though, and did most of the work. He says he'd rather have an air rifle instead of a unicorn onesie. Yes that's him chattering in the background. Wade, stop!

"Anywhoo~ We'll be dropping by this evening to deliver your item. Thank you so much for choosing Greensmith Restorations. If there's anything else we can do for you, give us a call!"

When dropping off the craticula, Ed of course brought young Wade with him, as well as newly-turned three-year-old Polly. She wanted to help.

Return to “Cult of the Koozebane”