Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

JewellRavenlock wrote:Can't heart this thread more.

Yes, I may be biased :)
It's cause it's getting rid of G, isn't it? I'm sooooo feeling the love!! :P (I am kidding!)
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

G wrote:
JewellRavenlock wrote:Can't heart this thread more.

Yes, I may be biased :)
It's cause it's getting rid of G, isn't it? I'm sooooo feeling the love!! :P (I am kidding!)
Crap, you're on to me!
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
The Hollow
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by The Hollow »

Had a really great time playing tonight during the IFL matches. Just wanted to let everyone know that it was really, really refreshing to see some IC drama escalate.

Thank you for being you guys.

:)
Hoi Mei
Adventurer
Adventurer
Sweet and Sour Chicken

Location: The Jade Dragon Chinese Buffet, West Side of Chinatown

Post by Hoi Mei »

The Hollow wrote:Had a really great time playing tonight during the IFL matches. Just wanted to let everyone know that it was really, really refreshing to see some IC drama escalate.

Need more pimp slaps.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

The Hollow wrote:Had a really great time playing tonight during the IFL matches. Just wanted to let everyone know that it was really, really refreshing to see some IC drama escalate.

<3 I LOVED IT!

So much fun.

We need more IC drama (and no OOC drama strings attached? So great)
Bile
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Bile »

Had a lot of fun channeling Bile's inner Sean Connery last night! Thanks to everyone who played along. At the end of the day in freeform rp it's all about compromise to share in a great scene and it wouldn't have been possible without respectful players, so thank you
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

After looking through the DoS History, I just wanted to say holy freaking crap, it looks amazing. So mad props to the DoS crew for getting those all up to snuff. And Kal for his wizardry in both the DoF and DoS histories.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Claire Farron wrote:After looking through the DoS History, I just wanted to say holy freaking crap, it looks amazing. So mad props to the DoS crew for getting those all up to snuff. And Kal for his wizardry in both the DoF and DoS histories.
I have said this privately, but Kal is awesome! They look great and I've enjoyed reading through them.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

Thanks for the mention =)

I've been slowly working my way through trying to bring things up to date. My hope was to get DoS up to date by Christmas and call it a present to everyone.

Still have 3 baronies (Seaside, Old Temple and Battlefield Park) and the OL histories to sift through though, so not positive I'll make that.

Probably a million typos in there, so if anyone finds issues to report please send me a PM.
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

I will third the above feelings. I definitely look forward to seeing the completed works. I know for a fact that it's not the easiest thing to do, and can, in a lot of places, be extremely tedious work. Props to all involved.
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Post by G »

Kalamere wrote:Thanks for the mention =)

I've been slowly working my way through trying to bring things up to date. My hope was to get DoS up to date by Christmas and call it a present to everyone.

Still have 3 baronies (Seaside, Old Temple and Battlefield Park) and the OL histories to sift through though, so not positive I'll make that.

Probably a million typos in there, so if anyone finds issues to report please send me a PM.
The OL histories are a daunting task, trust me, I know. :/ I did dig up some early reports from some of the DoS Today archives for several of the earliest Overlords but never got around to cleaning them up. Mostly I just posted the article in question on the ones I could find with a quick note that "Will fix this later" lol Then, of course, never got to it.

Some of the older ones I just couldn't find any information on at all, so those are likely going to be blank. For the newer ones, I did get most with the links to the challenges in there with the intention of doing write ups later, but again, didn't get around to it.

It's a pain so I can feel you there! Props to you for getting what you have done, it looks good and power to you for doing it!
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Sister Ira
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Sister Ira »

I wanted to thank everyone who wrote articles for the IFL, I've really enjoyed keeping up with them as the season developed!
Gren Blockman
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Gren Blockman »

I'm glad to see people participating in the In Your Face (IFL Season 5): Raw Footage thread. It was a fun part of the 2013 season, and I hope we can have one every year!
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Post by Andrea Anderson »

THIS RIGHT HERE

Really creative stuff! DoS getting some makeup love.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Apple wrote:THIS RIGHT HERE

Really creative stuff! DoS getting some makeup love.
I love it! I was just reading the lipstick names to my husband. So creative and clever <3
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984

Return to “Thoughts at Large”