Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Ahni
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ahni »

Ellie Luisante wrote:Thanks to Rand and Ahni for very adeptly bossing Ellie around via the "command prompt" on Sunday night, and thanks to the players of the Sailor Scouts who showed up to push the Purse of Holding wrong item gag into srs bsns territory. It was a lot of fun!

More people should send Ellie commands! There's no story that she's bound to this time around, just go bonkers with her. I'm admittedly having a bit of trouble "turning down", so to speak, since right now she's just a normal girl (never mind the numerous voices in her head), and I'm not used to playing normal. I'm still messing it up from time to time, but I hope to get it right soon.
I WILL YELL IF I WANT
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

I really want to thank everyone who participated in the latest boss fight with the End Bringer tonight. Everyone who fought the big endy and the staff that made it possible it was a spectacular experience and I believe is something very unique to the sport that will certainly keep me coming back.

-edit: and Tara for her superb role too :)
Gren Blockman
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Gren Blockman »

I agree with Queen, it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to what happens next on Twilight Isle.
Shadowlord
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Shadowlord »

Start to finish, Ragnarok was a perfectly-run, very entertaining event. Kudos and thanks to everyone involved; it was a ton of fun and enriched the sport and community.
Ahni
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ahni »

SO MUCH FUN OMG

Thanks to you beautiful people who were involved in Ragnarok! The Boss Battle was fun, and Tara's input was amazing. GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT TARA + ENDY FOR YEARS OMG
The End Bringer
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by The End Bringer »

Thanks to everyone for participating

And thank you to Tara for a wonderful laugh while I was trying to be all grr-serious-face
Tara
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tara »

You're quite welcome, "Endy" ;) Thanks for humoring me.

ETA: You're so precious, Ahni :* And, thank you to Hope's player as well! I really enjoy playing with all of you.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

I just want to thank EVERYONE who came out last night for the Overlord Challenge because Jewell didn't get to thank nearly enough people IC and I didn't get to thank everyone OOC :)

You didn't just come out and watch. There was great RP going on and cheering for both sides! I'm so appreciative to everyone for that. It was awesome.

Special thanks to Rand and Rena too. I don't care that I lost; challenging was a blast! I can't wait to do it again.

xoxo
Tara
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tara »

This is overdue a few days but work's been hellish so this is the first chance I got.

Serge and Ellie, wow.

I want to thank you for playing with me and say that I absolutely love your play style! If you don't mind educating me, what is that called, exactly?

I know they were referring to sentences with proper grammar and punctuation in play being called "Book Style" but I've never encountered your type before. It caught my attention and I love how unique it is.

You both had me laughing too. Can't wait to play again!
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

Kind of a general wave of thanks going out but: thanks to the staff and all of the efforts that keep this place going. Admins, callers, duelists and all of the excellent story writers. Looking forward to an awesome Hydra and just a happy 4th to everyone. Oh and Dris for doing that thing there keeping us all in line :D
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

JUST KIDDING

Rand alTan
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rand alTan »

Forty plus people and a rocking good time in the annex! Cheers to all for making it a fun night, especially Claire for calling and Bile for being awesome.
Sylus Kurgen
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Sylus Kurgen »

Last night was amazing. Claire, Dris, Sandy...they all did awesomely.
~Wanderer of Redemption's Road~
Bailey Raptis
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Stolen Child

Location: Can be found many places, but resides in Old Temple

Post by Bailey Raptis »

I know we've got a little more Hydra time left, but I wanted to send a big thank you to everyone who's been involved with setting up Hydra this season, and all the teams and players who have been participating. I have been having a blast, and it's also given me a great opportunity to develop my character as well as try some of the duels that I don't typically do.

I also wanted to send special thanks to Eden, Mason, and Jolyon's players for the fun bit of play that forced Bailey into a magic ring for the first time ever last night, and to Sabine and Peaches' players for being patient while everything played out. I had a great time, and I hope you and everyone in the room that night did as well.

Many, many thanks!
Sabine
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Sabine »

It was a blast getting to duel with Bailey. Love the character.
“We spoke eternal things that cannot die.” -Charles Baudelaire, from The Balcony; Fleurs du Mal (tr. by Roy Campbell), 1857

Return to “Thoughts at Large”