Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

PrlUnicorn
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

I would like to say a heartfelt "Thank you" to all of the long absent players that came out for Fight Night. It was wonderful and I hope it happens more often! :)
Shadowlord
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Shadowlord »

PrlUnicorn wrote:I would like to say a heartfelt "Thank you" to all of the long absent players that came out for Fight Night. It was wonderful and I hope it happens more often! :)
I'd like to echo this! It was such an honor to be able to call duels for some of the legends. An excellent night! :)
Capistrano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Wolf Like Me

Post by Capistrano »

PrlUnicorn wrote:I would like to say a heartfelt "Thank you" to all of the long absent players that came out for Fight Night. It was wonderful and I hope it happens more often! :)
Thirded. :)
Simini
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Simini »

Speaking for myself, and every other old-timer I've heard from, thank YOU. We all had a blast, and it's wonderful to "come home" and see the duels and the role-playing thriving.

Muah!
Dawnblade
Adventurer
Adventurer
The Frozen Wasteland

Post by Dawnblade »

Thanks Claire for putting together and everyone who helped run the ART tonight. Was fun!
Kruger
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Anvil

Post by Kruger »

A special thank you shouted out to G's player for sitting in with me last night during the Race/Dris match! I had a great time!
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

Kruger wrote:A special thank you shouted out to G's player for sitting in with me last night during the Race/Dris match! I had a great time!
You're welcome. Totally random and worked out wonderfully and I had a total blast. Thank YOU! :D
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.
Rena A Cronin
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Rena A Cronin »

A big thank you to Ahni for hosting the Beltane on the Beach and to Shadow for calling last night. Everyone seemed to have a blast, especially with the 132 Super Soakers on hand.
Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

Post by Mairead Harker »

Thank you to G and Gabby for hosting the jousting themed Talon! It was a nice change of pace and fit in nicely with the Beltane events.
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

I wanted to thank everyone that helped bridge the RoH with Beltane. This is everyone from the Coordinators of each sport, the event planners, the callers and anyone else in between. I'm someone who doesn't spend a lot of time on the RDI and I never really got what Beltane was, still being comparably new around here. I had a lot of fun with the events that I got to attend and I'm thankful to have experienced it in the RoH way, which I don't think has always existed. Thanks for making it possible this year
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

I wanted to say a big thank you to the community at large and to a few particular individuals who helped make Beltane a success this year.

Thank you to every community member that came out to play during the multiple live events, posted on the boards even if they couldn't make it, participated in the vapored/board events, mentioned it in chat, whatever. Without you participating, there is no event.

HUGE thank you to Eless, Eva, Katt, and Koy's players for supporting me and letting me bounce ideas off of them (and to Eva for letting me freak out when I thought no one would attend any of the events); Juliane Smith's player for creating the beautiful master schedule poster; Kheldar for calling an AWESOME megabrawl and for helping me plan it and putting up with my newb questions; Matt for letting us offer up ShadoWeaver for the brawl; Ahni, Shadow, and Claire for putting together the very fun DoM event; Rhiannon for creating the Mother/Daughter picnic and making that lovely; Gabby and G for making the Talon Tournament unique and a blast; and Amal for getting the billions of icons to me super fast!

I just loved seeing the whole community have fun together.
Luna Eva
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Luna Eva »

Pfft! Jewell, we should all be thanking you for the incredible hard work you put in making Beltane 2015 a success. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You did an incredible job bringing Beltane to life, and creating opportunities for play and interaction in unique settings!

And I second your thanks to everyone else who had a hand in Beltane 2015. I think we all know that planning, promoting, and running events is not an easy task, but the reward for all the rest of us is HUGE.

Major kudos to Jewell and the entire Beltane 2015 team!

(cross-posted for maximum coverage because JEWELL <3)
Shadowlord
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Shadowlord »

Jewell, you are fantastic. A heartfelt thanks to you, and everyone who took part in Beltane 2015!
Koyliak
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Fashion Police

Location: The Heavenly Boutique - Where Dreams Become Realities

Post by Koyliak »

Jumping on board the thank you wagon to Jewell and everyone who made Beltane such a fabulously diverse event this year with something for everyone! Such a great community tradition that's been built.
Koyliak "The BobCrusher" VanDuran-Simon
Owner of the Heavenly Boutique
Ellie Luisante
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ellie Luisante »

Thanks to Rand and Ahni for very adeptly bossing Ellie around via the "command prompt" on Sunday night, and thanks to the players of the Sailor Scouts who showed up to push the Purse of Holding wrong item gag into srs bsns territory. It was a lot of fun!

More people should send Ellie commands! There's no story that she's bound to this time around, just go bonkers with her. I'm admittedly having a bit of trouble "turning down", so to speak, since right now she's just a normal girl (never mind the numerous voices in her head), and I'm not used to playing normal. I'm still messing it up from time to time, but I hope to get it right soon.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”