Words of Praise

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

KC
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by KC »

G wrote:DoS Best Sport.
oy m8 u lookin' for trouble?
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

JewellRavenlock wrote:Major props to Gabby for tonight's Talon of Redwin Tournament!

I haven't seen that many people actively participating in a room (and a DoS event!) in a long time. It was great :)
All the this. You guys did an amazing job! I'm sorry I had to bail, but I just could not keep up with the room tonight. :(

Congratulations to the winners of all the things! Even though I was out in the first round, it was fun!

Looking forward to the next events next weekend. Hopefully I can keep up!
Brian Ravenlock
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer
Location: The Ravenlock Compound / Marketplace / Valley of Harborage

Post by Brian Ravenlock »

BardGallant wrote:
JewellRavenlock wrote: Major props to Gabby for tonight's Talon of Redwin Tournament!

I haven't seen that many people actively participating in a room (and a DoS event!) in a long time. It was great :)
All the this. You guys did an amazing job! I'm sorry I had to bail, but I just could not keep up with the room tonight. :(

Congratulations to the winners of all the things! Even though I was out in the first round, it was fun!

This goes for me too, Brian and I can't wait ^ ^
"Sometimes even fate needs a swift kick in the rear."
DUEL Gabby
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Gabby »

JewellRavenlock wrote:Major props to Gabby for tonight's Talon of Redwin Tournament!

Aww, shucks!

The callers deserve the most thanks, really. That many signups (and last many entrants) could have turned into chaos but they really handled it well and it ran so smoothly. Thank you to Dio, Scarlett, and Jesse's players for being awesome. All three not only handled that crowd but did it with flair and I appreciated it so much.

Thank you to all of the players! Duelists and observers alike...you guys made this so much fun!

Scarlett's player also assisted with that killer flyer to announce the event.

G's player helped me with a huge variety of issues (a lot of those MENTAL!) since this was my first event.

This was entirely a team effort, I assure you. :) You guys are giving me all of the feeeels.

Now...be sure to show up for all of the remaining events that are leading up to MADNESS!
BardGallant wrote:
JewellRavenlock wrote: Major props to Gabby for tonight's Talon of Redwin Tournament!

Knocked out in first round BUT won a 1k silver noble prize for Best Dressed Male.

**There will be icons for all of the things next week or...after. Whenever I get back into town after the funeral.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Loved reading Ahni's new post today! I've really adored her recent interactions with Jewell and was sorry I couldn't stick around last night so they could share pixie sticks together!
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
Ahni
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ahni »

JewellRavenlock wrote:Loved reading Ahni's new post today! I've really adored her recent interactions with Jewell and was sorry I couldn't stick around last night so they could share pixie sticks together!
I LOVE JEWELL. SHE AND AHNI WILL BE CANDY BUDDIES FO LIIIFE. :D

Also, thank you so much! -blush- There was so much going on with Anubis being there, I felt like I was leaving everyone out. I'm sorry if I did!
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Ahni wrote:
JewellRavenlock wrote:Loved reading Ahni's new post today! I've really adored her recent interactions with Jewell and was sorry I couldn't stick around last night so they could share pixie sticks together!
I LOVE JEWELL. SHE AND AHNI WILL BE CANDY BUDDIES FO LIIIFE. :D

Also, thank you so much! -blush- There was so much going on with Anubis being there, I felt like I was leaving everyone out. I'm sorry if I did!
No no! It was perfect. I loved watching the whole scene :)
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Ninety seven bajillion gazillion trillion billionty props to the DoS crew and the DoS callers for some awesome events this past month. They've been a riot and incredibly engaging. Great to see! Thanks guys!
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Claire Farron wrote:Ninety seven bajillion gazillion trillion billionty props to the DoS crew and the DoS callers for some awesome events this past month. They've been a riot and incredibly engaging. Great to see! Thanks guys!
Couldn't agree with this more! Sorry I was away this weekend and missed last night's event!
George Orwell 1984
Valentina
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Valentina »

You may have enjoyed it too much Jewell. Beheadings and all! Val wants to buy stock in this now and have it set as a permanent park thing. Or just buy all the props and see if they fit in her room!

Fantastic event!
Shadowlord
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Shadowlord »

Claire Farron wrote:Ninety seven bajillion gazillion trillion billionty props to the DoS crew and the DoS callers for some awesome events this past month. They've been a riot and incredibly engaging. Great to see! Thanks guys!
Entirely agreed. I saw passion, hard work, and selflessness all month from everyone involved, and it was a wonderful thing. Great job!
DUEL Gabby
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Gabby »

Shadowlord wrote:
Entirely agreed. I saw passion, hard work, and selflessness all month from everyone involved, and it was a wonderful thing. Great job!
We're all quitting now, btw. :D I'm kidding!
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

DUEL Gabby wrote:We're all quitting now, btw. :D I'm kidding!
She's not kidding....

....okay she is.

I just want to say that these events would've totally flopped without the support of the rest of the community. So thank you (and you and you and you) for not making Cane and I sit in an empty room together picking our noses in silence while surfing the web. ;)

We had a lot of fun with these events. Pretty sure they accomplished what we intended. We got some new duelists trying out DoS. We got a complete 64 duelist roster set up for Madness. We enjoyed ourselves immensely, and we're glad that you did too! :D
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Go and enjoy Fever Dreams
Ahni
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ahni »

Okay, so where do I start? xD

A HUMONGOUS thank you to all the callers that helped kick off Madness, you people are amazing! Especially Gabby and Sadie for staying up so late!

Also a great big thank you for Salvador and Canaan for being awesome. Last night was a giant heap of fun! Hopefully Cane doesn't feel too bad~ ;)

Return to “Thoughts at Large”