Challenge for Dragon's Gate

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Sin
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sin »

I called this! Yaaaay!

Baroness Teagan, fighting under the colors of silver and blue (yay for complimentary colors!) with Maria Graziano as her Second and Overlord Ticallion Carter as her Lord of Hotne -- I mean, Honor -- retains Dragon's Gate against Guil (fighting under the colors of a green Douglas fir tree on an orange field with no second and his Lady of Honor Timora in absentia) without even stepping into the ring. How 'bout them apples.

In a fantastically ironic moment, Tical interceded on Teagan's match to take Guil on himself -- and while I wouldn't quite call this a Sin duel, it did go into fourteen rounds with a deadlock of 5-5 in the thirteenth. It's with some friggin' fancy footwork and a nice elbow that Tical got dodgy around Guil's thrust to bring home the win for his Baroness. After the match, Mister Warlord said he ain't challenging for awhile. Everybody shook hands and made up.

JUST KIDDING. Well, not about Tical winning. Just about the making up part. Anyway!

Congrats to Teagan and better luck next time, Warlord Chef.

Rd #. Guil/Tical (Score)
  • 1. SS/FLP (.5-0 Guil)
    2. LC/HC (1.5-1 Guil)
    3. TH/LC (2.5-1 Guil)
    4. SH/FDU (2.5-1 Guil)
    5. LP/LC (2.5-2 Guil)
    6. DU/TH (2.5-3 Tical)
    7. LC/LC (2.5-3 Tical)
    8. TH/FLP (2.5-4 Tical)
    9. LC/LC (2.5-4 Tical)
    10. FDU/FSS (2.5-4 Tical)
    11. FLP/HC (3.5-4 Tical)