3rd Quarter 2008 WLT update--introducing the floor seeding!!

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Roman
RoH Official
RoH Official

3rd Quarter 2008 WLT update--introducing the floor seeding!!

Post by DUEL Roman »

This is a reminder that the 3rd Quarter 2008 Warlord's Tournament will be held this Thursday, Sept 25, at 9 RST(EST, in the Annex!!!!

In addition to the list of participants, I am here to announce a prize which has been decided on for this individual WLT. In addition to the ToW-free challenge for the Overlordship and the Baronial challenge, the winner will automatically receive a "floor seeding" of a no. 3 seed in the 2009 DoS Madness tournament, in any of the four 16-competitor divisions. A "floor seeding" works as follows...if entering and winning this WLT is the only thing you do between the 2008 Madness and the 2009 version, and you enter the 2009 Madness, you are guaranteed a no. 3 seed at the very least. You could drop from Warlord to Commoner, lose 5 straight challenges by shutout, go winless in TDL....still, if you enter and win this tournament, you are guaranteed one of the four no. 3 seeds.

On the other hand, you are more than capable of improving your position to a no. 2 or no.1 seed, but cannot sink lower than the "floor" beneath you of no. 3. You do not have to choose between the Baronial shot or the floor seeding, or the OL shot and the floor seeding. The winner of the WLT will be given the floor seeding in addition to whatever prize they choose.

Here are the participants as of now:

Rena Cronin
Soerl Lute
Xanth von Bokkelen
Drey Starke
Xyclone
Face Loran
Querylon
Erin Dunbridge
Lupton est Dracoern
G'nort Dragoon Talanador

Registration is still open....to be honest, I will take walk-ins. I would like to get action started by 15 minutes after the hour

Return to “The Arena”