I love it when a plan comes together.

Twins with a shadowed past make their way in a world where they've never felt welcome by any save those who taught them what they know.

Moderators: Sylus Kurgen, Artemus Kurgen

Errtu
Adventurer
Adventurer

I love it when a plan comes together.

Post by Errtu »

"Oh this is too perfect! Few ommited facts, some twisted words, whispered clues in languages hardly used in this world, and the fools are doing the hard work for me. This is all too easy. So I should be on my guard, something will go wrong."

The surge of anticipation was hard to surpress but with a deep breath and a laugh I felt oh so much better. That fairy and the vampire wanna-be were off to where this fool druid had hidden my book. I couldn't enter the place but they could. And how much sweeter it would be with my full set of powers back in my control. Once that book is linked with my aura again, these mortals will learn what it truly means to fight a creature of the night. You haven't fought darkness till you've faced it incarnate.

"The crowning achievement though, is how my previous captors are trying to help the Rhaine and Topaz, without realizing they are aiding my own plans. I spent 3000 years in that book, I will NOT go back. I'll take this nexus with me if I must."

Off for a hunt sounded like a wonderful idea so hunting I went. My hunger was quite profound after so many days without feeding, but such is the price in laying low. However I knew of the perfect place to feed, and feed well.

Abyssal words took me through the shadows to the gates of the Arcanum Academy. The magic of the school sang to me much as the wards on the Isle had and I could only take up the duet as I flowed through the halls.

Return to “Kurgen Keep”