Making a Visit

Open seven days a week. If we don't have it we'll find it!

Moderator: Imp

Taneth
Adventurer
Adventurer

Making a Visit

Post by Taneth »

Taneth had been wandering around the town when she came upon the shop. Her grey-blue eyes rounded and her mouth formed a little “o” shape as she leans to try to peer into a window. This would be a perfect spot to post a flyer about the masquerade, but first she would have to ask permission. Without a second thought, the girl opened the door and slipped inside.

She shut the door quietly behind her and tucked the flyers behind her back. Then, she balanced up on her tiptoes; it was an easy thing to do since she was wearing slippers. One hand moved to smooth out the claret colored satin cocktail dress (with the pink organza trim at the bottom and about her waist ending in a present-like bow). The hand then moved behind her back when she cleared her throat softly before she called out, “Hello is anyone here? I need some assistance.”

Now, she simply waited for anyone to answer her. Though, waiting was awfully hard and she began to bob lightly on her tiptoes. She called again, “hello?”
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

Guimpdo comes from behind the counter and sees the purty girl. "Hey babe, what can I do to you?"

Then Gimpno appears next to him and shoves him aside. "Don't listen to him babe. I'm here to lick you from your head to your toes."

Imp hears them talking and he knows that a woman just walked in. So he poofs out front and proceeds to just thwap them left and right.

"Get out of here! That's my womens!"

He then looks at Taneth and flails. "TANETH!!! You are here!"

He starts getting all sorts of weird objects and bring them to her "Do you want one of these? Or one of these? Maybe two of these? Pick anything babe! No charge!"

"Mama Imp is not... ooof!" Guimpdo is interrupted mid-sentence due to Imp's fist punching his stomach.

"Don't pay attention to the other guy. He's nobody. Now, what do you want?!" He asks pointing at the odd pile of weird nicknacks.
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Taneth
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Taneth »

All the little imps that appeared and disappeared were so very cute, but the cutest one of all appeared and Taneth dropped everything to scoop him into a hug. “Imp darling! I did not know this is your shop!”

Taneth set Imp down after a brief snuggle and cuddle, then she looked around as she asked, “What sorts of things do you have here? Do you have any dresses or outfits? Maybe something I can decorate my home with, hmm? Any ribbons or beads?”

She glanced back at Guimpdo as Imp punched him to halt his words. Her head tilted as she grew curious, “Mama Imp? Who is that?”

The poor punched little Guimpdo had her sympathy, so she crouched down and opened her arms for the little guy to hop into.

Return to “Imp's Little Shop of Horrors”