I Challenge the Overlord Again

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Skyler
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Vile Villain

Location: Where hinges creak in dark chambers, where ever candlelights flicker ...

I Challenge the Overlord Again

Post by Skyler »

As the winner of the Summer Warlord’s Tournament, I chose the prize of the intercession free Overlord challenge. I hereby issue challenge to Cory for the mantle.

Cory -- if, when the night of the match arrives, you find yourself too afraid to face me in the ring, I will allow you to conceed the mantle to me without a fight.

Skyler Jackson Chamberland
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

Skyler,

Let me be the first to tell you, there is no one alive that is afraid of you. Personally, I look forward to watching him wipe the ring with your worthless carcass.

G
Skyler
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Vile Villain

Location: Where hinges creak in dark chambers, where ever candlelights flicker ...

Post by Skyler »

Cory requested for this to go down on Sunday night, October 1st at 9:00 PM. Be there to watch me destroy the newlywed in front of his lovely bride.

Skyler
Gnimish Gnimoi
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gnimish Gnimoi »

::Rips half of the sheet off of the paper he used to make another post just moments ago, being a very eco-conscious gnome and all. Either that, or too lazy to go get another piece. Scribbles a note on it in magic marker and tacks it up::

Now see, Skyler managed to slip a compliment into that last one, his soft side is clearly showing through!!

Hey Skyler, if Cory tests you, let me know, I'll come and do that thing that people do when they're trying to get around a test or something, I can't remember.

Or Cory, if you want to test Skyler, let me know, and I'll do that too! Either one works really.

-Gnimish Gnimoi and Drakhan
Skyler
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Vile Villain

Post by Skyler »

Sorry, Gnimish, the prize I won was an "intercession free" challenge. He will have no one to hide behind.

Skyler
Anjolie Quinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Sarcastic

Post by Anjolie Quinn »

::The message was tacked up on the corkboard. Similar flyers were put up across town.::

Sunday night and the Overlord's Challenge is the place to be!!

All those wishing to cheer the Overlord will receive free Badsider Brew purchased from the Orc himself and distributed by Golden Sun Stables!

All supporters of the Overlord will also receive complimentary "Cory" flags which are fun for all ages!

Come out and have a good time watching Cory kick the crap out of the cliche "badboy" known as Skyler!
"Even some stories that seem to have been going for ages must eventually come to an end."

Return to “The Arena”