- Seasoned Adventurer
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 am
- Location: Her home or dojo, both found bordering the New Haven and Battlefield Park districts.
Nayun's Overlord Bet
Leather from a Yasuo river python and golden silk imported from Adenna. The gold plated design at the front which bounds the silk together depicts the features of an Adennian wolf; while the lesser two pieces at either side show the emblem of the three-tailed fox clan of Yasuo. The chains shown at the front are replicas of "the chains of Ko'rudoche" — chains which bound three of the five islands above to be an earthen shroud over Adenna.
- Legendary Adventurer
- Posts: 4124
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:09 am
- Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.
White leather belt with nickel plates with a gold coating. The Center plate depicts the world, which is what G considers himself the best of.
Four plates with two on each side of the belt. First plates depict a sailing ship, which is G's first love, the second plates depict gold coins, G's second love. (Since it wouldn't be proper to put any women on these plates, they'd never depict them right, anyway!)
At the top of the center plate is a skull and crossbones emblem most recognizable as the universal symbol for piracy. That is pretty self explanatory.
The belt is clasped together with nickle coated brass snaps for easy adjustment and secure closure.
Belt can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder for dramatic effect.
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.
Six evenly spaced diamonds encircle the fist. Close inspection reveals small capital letters next to each diamond. Arranged in clockwise fashion from eldest to youngest, the letters: S, D, J, L, T and M pay homage to children Matt and Koy had borne apart and together (Sarah, Darien, Jordan, Lirisa, Thia & Malachite).
((All credit to Koy's player for the above!))
- Kimone Kidd
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm
- Location: Rhy'din Golden Gloves Club
Black leather belt with nickel plates and gold coating. The gold center plate depicts a rising phoenix made from pure silver, a symbol of rising from nothing to the best in the business.
The belt is clasped together with nickle coated brass snaps for easy adjustment and secure closure, but looks very stylish worn either around the waist of draped over the shoulder.
- RoH Admin
- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:25 pm
- Location: The Lyceum or Kabuki Street, most of the time
The following images were engraved on the coins:
- a wallaby, the usual symbol on the Kabuki Street dollarydoos, honoring the neighborhood as well as House Kabuki
- a gorgoneion, an image of a gorgon, symbolizing her role as Keeper of Earth
- a wraith holding a two-handed sword, for Battlefield Park
- a lambda, for the Lyceum, the store Mallory got into dueling to help advertise
- Cerberus, for the summons who often fought in the ring on her behalf
- a pineapple, for Eden, who mentored her up the ranks in all of the sports
- an axe in front of a crescent moon, for Penny, her former squire
- the constellation Orion, for Alasdair, her former squire
- the Giant rune meaning "honor," for Runt, her current squire
- Michelle Montoya
- Seasoned Adventurer
- Posts: 452
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:50 pm
- Location: Al-Ibra, South Cadentia
First, the side representing House Atrebla. A subtle embroidery pattern of the House Atrebla crest is patterned over a dark, forest green background. The collar and trim are both black. On the front, over the heart, gold embroidery boldly states ~Lady Michelle Montoya-Bidarte, 117th Overlord~. Similar, subtle gold embroidery on the bottom trim repeats the motto: Truth, Skill and Honour.
On the reverse side, embroidery of the House Royal crest is patterned over a rich gold background. There is a white trim and collar, with dark green embroidery over the heart declaring Michelle the 117th Overlord. Similar, subtle green embroidery on the bottom white trim repeats the motto We Are The Crown.
- Lilith Anderson
- Proven Adventurer
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:24 pm
- Location: Twilight Isle
laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me.
You see, I've been to hell and back so many times,
I must admit you kind of bore me."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest