Re: Mail and Messages

Post by Robert Infinity »

To:
Iskira Adia
Adia Estate

Robert Infinity
currently residing off Rhydin
electromail -- RobInfv͇̿Estoc.merch

As per our discussion a week ago, I have been looking into various unusual metals, and various gems. I include below what I currently have available, with some notes on materials I am likely to have access to in the near future. I hope you do not mind my assumption of future trades.

In the following, prices are given either per gram or per kilogram. I sell by "lots"; that is, by certain mulitples of a given mass. At this time, I am not willing to sell in other amounts.
Unless otherwise noted, materials priced per gram are sold in 25-gram lots, no more than 25 lots per week (limited by availability). Materials priced per kilogram are sold in 5-kilogram lots, no more than 15 lots per week (limited by availability). No more than 30 lots, total, will be sold per week. Any variations from the above will be noted for that material. Note that we have yet to arrange details of time and place of delivery, and method of payment. I will be delighted to discuss such matters with you at your earliest convenience.

Currently available materials are:

Aluminum. 1.009 nobles per kilogram. 25.225 nobles per lot. Sold in 25 kilogram lots, maximum of 10 lots per week.

Antimony. 0.577 nobles per gram. 14.425 nobles per lot.

Bismuth. 0.323 per gram. 32.300 nobles per lot. Sold in 100-gram lots

Cobalt. 25.900 nobles per kilogram. 129.500 nobles per lot.

Copper. 3.608 nobles per kilogram. 18.040 nobles per lot. - - - up to 25 lots per week, does not apply to the maximum total number of lots.

Gallium. 0.1865 nobles per gram. 4.663 nobles per lot.

Gandolinium. 3.248 nobles per gram. 81.200 nobles per lot.

Iridium. 0.083 nobles per gram. 0.415 nobles per lot. Sold in 5-gram lots.

Lead. 0.800 nobles per kilogram. 4.000 nobles per lot.

Lithium. 27,377 nobles per kilogram. 136.885 nobles per lot.

Molybdenum. 42.413 per kilogram. 212.065 nobles per lot.

Nickle. 10.102 nobles per kilogram. 50.510 nobles per lot.

Octiron. 3,325.000 nobles per gram. 8,312.500 nobles per lot. Sold in 2.5 gram lots.

Orichalcum. 861.248 nobles per kilogram. 4,306.240 nobles per lot.

Platinum. 12.834 nobles per gram. 320.850 per lot.

Rearden Metal. 9.901 nobles per kilogram. 198.02 nobles per lot. Sold in 20-kilogram lots, no more than one per week.

Rhodium. 185.702 nobles per gram. Sold in1-gram lots. No more than 1 lot per week.

Tantalum. 9.494 nobles per gram. 237.35 nobles per lot.

Tin. 11.876 nobles per kilogram. 59.380 nobles per lot.

Wolfram. 31.367 nobles per kilogram. 156.835 nobles per lot.

Zinc. 1.507 nobles per kilogram. 15.070 nobles per lot. Sold in10-kilogram lots

Transparent Aluminum. At the present time, I have four 1.5 meter x 0.5 meter x 5 cm thick pieces. I am willing to sell as many of them as you wish. Each is considered 10 lots for purpose of determining total lots/week. Each sheet costs 60,750 nobles.

Scrith: One piece, roughly rectangular, 47.1 cm by 11.6 cm, varying irregularly in thickness from 4.7 mm to 11.3 mm. Price: 875,000 nobles.

The only gems I have available are:

Garnet. One 47.21 g (236.05 "carats") container of uncut, various sizes. All good to excellent quality. 888.177 Nobles

In the next few weeks I anticipate having all of the above, except for the Scrith. My supply of Gandolinium and Rearden Metal are somewhat doubtful. However, by next week I believe I will have supplies of Cadmium, Indium, and possibly Palladium. I also have a small chance of acquiring some Selenium, though it will be in limited amounts if I can get any. I also hope to have a greater variety of gems available.

All prices are negotiable. I hope the above is an acceptable means of communication. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Robert Infinity
Verity and Destiny
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Verity and Destiny »

A note arrived at the office, delivered by a young woman with white-blonde hair, orchid-purple eyes, and a painful shyness. When asked for a name, she stammered, "Des, but not with a zee. D. E. S. Ms. Adia will know who I am. I think."

As soon as the plain white envelope with KIRA scrawled across the front was out of her hands, Destiny tried to leave as fast as she could. Socializing during the daytime hours was painful. Noticeably absent from the communication was a return address or phone number.
Hey,
This is weird, and super awkward. I think your friend came to see me. She said focus on your family and wanted you to know she isn't going anywhere. I kinda wish she would.
Des
Franciszka
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Franciszka »

A red Somali cat with black markings deftly picked it's way through the Rhydin streets. She stopped upon finding the office of one Kira Adia. Dropped just outside the door was a black envelope with Kira Adia scrawled on the front in pretty handwriting. The cat quickly ran off back in the direction of the woods to disappear once again.
To the esteemed Iskira Adia,

I have been made aware that you are in possession of something belonging to me. My dear muse, Franciszka, has been missing for a span of nearly three weeks now, kidnapped by some ingrates who served under me. I have been notified that my rose has turned up in Rhydin not Terra. I would ask you to allow me entry into the abode where she is staying so I may return her to her rightful place in my manor. I would not want things to become more complicated as a result of your refusal. I hope I have made my feelings clear on the matter and you’ll be willing to help an artist retrieve the one who inspires them.

Regards,
The Artist of the Red Manor

P.S. To contact me, either send letters addressed to the Red Manor or leave them in a red envelope in the forest.
Last edited by Franciszka on Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kira Adia
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Mistress of House Adia

Location: Adia Estate, south of the city on the border with Skoggard

Post by Kira Adia »

A letter on fine stationary, written in a delicate hand, was found in a red envelope on the ground at a gateway arch to the faewilds. It was dropped there by a raven who did not stay, but who could almost be heard cackling as it flew away.
Artist of the Red Manor

You will be pleased to know that Franciszka is, indeed, a guest under my hospitality. I have declared her to be under my protection, as I feel is my obligation as host.

You make reference to my having possession of your property. I would strongly disagree with that statement. The clothing that Franciszka wore upon arrival has been disposed of, as it was in too poor of condition to be salvaged. I am able to compensate the monetary value of the clothing, if such is required.

I am quite certain you are not referring to Franciszka herself. My House does not recognize the rights of slaveholders, and as such, we do not recognize the possibility to at a person may be property. As such, until such time that Franciszka chooses to leave my hospitality, she remains under my protection, and the protection of my House.

I must also advise you, my dear, that I am owed a debt by Franciszka for the care she has received from me. She declared the debt of her own will, and bound herself to its repayment by oath. I insist upon its repayment in full. Should you choose to bind yourself to me in her place, perhaps I can forgive her for the debt and transfer it to you. Otherwise, I can assure you that no harm will come to her that will prevent the satisfaction of her freely taken oath.

Regards,
Iskira Adia
Mistress of House Adia
Franciszka
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Franciszka »

Once again a small red cat made the trip to the office of Kira Adia. He was carrying yet another black envelope with Kira's name on the front. There was a quiet hiss from the cat before he ran off back towards the woods.
Iskira Adia,

It does in fact please me to receive the news that Franciszka is safe and sound. She is dear to me and I wish to assist her in returning home should that be her desire.

Compensation regarding the ruined clothes that you felt the need to discard of will not be necessary. The monetary value of items is nothing compared to the value of returning Franciszka to my side.

I would hate for you to misconstrue my words as claiming the girl as property of mine. Offending you with such an implication was by no means my intent with my wording though I understand how one could arrive at such a conclusion.

It is disheartening to hear that she has taken nothing from the twenty one years she's spent on my estate. I would ask that you confirm her taking upon this debt was completely of her own free will and uninfluenced by anyone else. I worry for the safety of my rose in the hands of anyone else, so I would hope that you understand my suspicion. If you are to be believed, we both have the best interest of Franciszka in mind. I may make the journey to Rhydin for discussion regarding the terms of this entire arrangement and smooth things out.

Regards,
The Artist of the Red Manor
Verity and Destiny
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Verity and Destiny »

Verity, who needed some fresh air after witnessing Kit and Toby's horror, slipped out of the apartment while Destiny watched the young girl sleep and listened to the invisible child tell his side of the story. It was too much.

Once she was outside, the white-blonde haired woman jotted a note on a page in her notebook, ripping it out and folding it until it formed a square with an X on one side. She took it to the coffee shop Kira once mentioned, leaving it with the rich behind the counter with a business card.
Miss Kira Adia,

I'm hoping PURDEEAH and rodents mean something to you. Please contact me.

Verity Grace

Return to “Embers of House Adia”