New Duel of Swords Team Announcement

Out of Character message board for the Duel of Swords

Moderator: Staff

PC
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

New Duel of Swords Team Announcement

Post by PC »

Hi everyone! The new Duel of Swords team has been finalized and I wanted to keep you all in the loop. As all of you should know: I will be officially stepping down as the Head Coordinator of the sport this Sunday, April 26th at 6 PM ET once the standings are updated. Taking my place as Head Coordinator will be Conner Reid. Tippletoe will be taking on the role of Assistant Coordinator while Cajsa Storm will act as Standings Keeper and Gloria Blaze as Historian.

I'd like everyone in the DoS Community to both welcome the new team and thank them for taking up the task of running the sport. It's been a blast running the sport for the past two years but I'm excited to see what they can do with it!
Conner Reid
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Re: New Duel of Swords Team Announcement

Post by Conner Reid »

I just want to thank Na-Rae and her team for all the hard work they've put in over the past couple years with DoS. Na-rae is leaving some big shoes for me to fill, and I promise to do my best to live up to her excellent example.

I'm looking forward to serving the Arena and working with our great team to continue great things with DoS!

Thank you again to Na-rae for your incredible work! Kudos!
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

Thank you, PC, for all your hard work! For keeping the Duel of Swords alive! For being open to answering all my clarification questions and generally being tremendously supportive and helpful. I'm going to miss harassing you. ;)

Congratulations Conner, Tip, Cajsa, and Gloria! You all are going to do great! Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table. I'd say good luck, but you won't need it. You got this!
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Thank you again, Na-Rae and Company!

Congrats to the new team!

Return to “Duel of Swords (OOC)”