Challenge for Tower of Fire

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Challenge for Tower of Fire

Post by Lilith Anderson »

Jesse-senpai

The time has come.

I challenge for the Tower of Fire

XOXO
Lil
Last edited by Lilith Anderson on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well, I looked my demons in the eyes
laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me.
You see, I've been to hell and back so many times,
I must admit you kind of bore me."

~Ray Lamontagne-Empty
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Spell »

Lilith-kohai

How are you spending your Easter Sunday? I hope this pit stop to Twilight Isle is leading toward something bigger, or else you're not spending this great day right!

I accept the challenge pre-validation and await the match.
DUEL Rena
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Rena »

This is good to go.

And you know what this is:http://www.ringsofhonor.org/forums/view ... hp?t=29431
Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Thanks Rena.

Jesse and I are doing this thing on Monday at 10 ET. Peaches is calling.

~Ray Lamontagne-Empty
Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Time change. We're doing this once I finish this cigarette. So, like, now.

~Ray Lamontagne-Empty
DUEL Peaches
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Peaches »

A little afternoon magic slinging was in order for today! Lilith had challenged everyone's favorite little bundle of terrible joy, Jesse, to the Tower of Fire!

First round went so quick that I thought I'd get whiplash but the second became a true battle of wits as they went toe to toe before Jesse finally claimed a second victory to still hold the title of the Keeper of Fire!

Well fought, Lilith! Nice defending, Jesse!

DUEL Peaches:Lunch O'Clock 1: Lilith gets to live a little longer with some quick blinking! Yes, blinking! (DP/EF) .5 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Lunch O'Clock 2: Taking a page out of Liliths book, Jesse is there and then not! (FWB/FDP) 1-.5 Jesse
DUEL Peaches:Lunch O'Clock 3: PEW PEW! Lilith lets loose with a bit of extra oomph! (FMB/WB) 1.5-1 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Lunch O'Clock 4: The Isle SHOULD be shaking after that! Clash of the titans! (FT/FFT) 2.5 ALL
DUEL Peaches:Lunch O'Clock 5: They're mirroring one another! Legit reflecting! Reflecting ... of a reflect? A reflect within a reflect? (RF/RF) 3.5 ALL
DUEL Peaches:Lunch O'Clock 6: WELL THAT WENT FAST! (GF/FMW) 5-3.5 Jesse
DUEL Peaches:( FINAL: Spell .def. Bat Outta Hell , 5 - 3.5 in 6 )

DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 1: Lilith whips up something good -- only to have Jesse toss it back! (FMW/RF) 1 Jesse
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 2: They're ghosting past one another, like ships in the night! Or something equally poetic. (GF/FGF) 1 Jesse
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 3: The cold didn't bother Lilith anyways, especially when she's cracking the whip! (FMW/AB) 1.5-1 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 4: There one minute, gone the next; Lilith isn't wanting any of what Jesse is cooking up! (DP/FMS) 2-1 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 5: A little bit of a whipping goes a long way, unless you're both doing it! And then it just ... does nothing! (MW/FMW) 2-1 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 6: Lilith armors up against Jesse's assault! (AR/WB) 2.5-1 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 7: Are you two sharing a mental link!? (MW/MW) 2.5-1 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 8: WHOMP WHOMP! One shields up, the other goes spooky! Maybe it's more of a staring contest at this point! (GF/SH) 2.5-1 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 9: Jesse has got the Houdini act down! (MW/DP) 2.5-1.5 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 10: Lilith turns into a fog machine! (FF/AB) 3.5-1.5 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 11: What happens when a whip and a bolt cross paths? The bolt wins! Ugh, it's too early for me to try to make jokes. (MW/MB) 3.5-2.5 Lilith
UEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 12: Spooky-scary-Jesse can't put the fear of Jesus into Lilith! (DP/GF) 3.5-2.5 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 13: Jesse is throwing back what Lilith has planned for her! (MW/RF) 3.5 ALL
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 14: Lilith is a slippery little thing, isn't she!? (DP/FT) 4-3.5 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 15: Lilith is on her way to showing that Tower who it's true keeper is! (FF/RF) 4.5-3.5 Lilith
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 16: Jesse lays down some fury to put them neck and neck! (FT/EF) 4.5 ALL
DUEL Peaches:Strawberry O'Clock 17: Lilith is spinning up a web of fog but it's just not enough to keep her out of Jesse's victorious reach! (FF/WB) 5.5-4.5 Jesse
DUEL Peaches:( Spell .def. Bat Outta Hell , 5.5 - 4.5 in 17 )

Return to “Twilight Isle”