Challenge for IceDancer. *

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Fourth
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Challenge for IceDancer. *

Post by Fourth »

I really, really dislike not having a title.

I can challenge again, and I'll never hold all the Opals if I don't challenge. If you'll waive grace, Nayun, consider yourself under challenge for IceDancer.

Enough of the chit chat, enough of the sh*t talking. Let's just fight, we'll let that decide the results, not petty posturing.
Last edited by Fourth on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nayun
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Lily of the Valley

Location: Her home or dojo, both found bordering the New Haven and Battlefield Park districts.

Post by Nayun »

I have no need to hold grace while another seeks to challenge
You are a strong foe
I waive my grace and accept your challenge

That is all
DUEL Kheldar
Asst. Coordinator
Asst. Coordinator

Post by DUEL Kheldar »

As Nayun has decided to wave grace and accept, this challenge is valid and may proceed.

- Kheldar Drasinia
Fourth
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Fourth »

We'll see who the stronger opponent is in about half an hour.

Claire Farron is willing to call. I'll see you there.

As always, best of luck, IceDancer.
DUEL Claire
Coordinator
Coordinator
Location: Underwood Manor, Sassy Owl Saloon, DGO, or the dueling venues

Post by DUEL Claire »

This was a quick one. Nayun and Melanie met tonight to see who got to take home IceDancer. Here's the breakdown.
Blue Rock 1! Nayun claims the first point in her defense, sweeping Melanie's defense! (FDO/Sweep) 0-1 Nayun!
Blue Rock 2! Melanie takes that point right back and Nayun's defense is all for naught. (FeFL/FDO) 1 All!
Blue Rock 3! Punches and points, all around! (Jab/Jab) 2 All!
Blue Rock 4! Moving right along, kicks from both sides! (SnK/SnK) 3 All!
Blue Rock 5! Melanie's at match point, avoiding Nayun's jab! (FDO/Jab) 4-3 Melanie!
Blue Rock 6! One up, one down, no points for either side! (LS/JK) 4-3 Melanie!
Blue Rock 7! Another break. Next! (FaAB/FaAB) 4-3 Melanie!
Blue Rock 8! This one's over as Melanie avoids that nasty kick from Nayun! (FDO/SnK)

((Match One Final: Fourth .def. Nayun, 5-3 in 8))

Bridge 1! Melanie's nowhere to be found for that punch! (FDO/Jab) 1-0 Melanie!
Bridge 2! Doesn't matter what Nayun's doing there, Melanie's tacking on another point and beating her down! (Jab/FeJK) 2-0 Melanie!
Bridge 3! Nayun's on the board, going up and over Melanie's sweep! (LS/FaLeap) 2-1 Melanie!
Bridge 4! Melanie manages to get past Nayun's block, snagging herself another point in her quest for IceDancer! (FeJK/FaAB) 3-1 Melanie!
Bridge 5! Nayun gets payback! (FDO/FeSnK) 3-2 Melanie!
Bridge 6! Melanie swings! Melanie misses! Nayun ties it up! (Jab/FDO) 3 All!
Bridge 7! Melanie makes it to match point, getting ahold of Nayun's block! (Flip/FaAB) 4-3 Melanie!
Bridge 8! Nayun gets a point, but so does Melanie, thus trading her way to the possession of the blue rock! (Jab/Jab)

((Match Two Final: Fourth .def. Nayun, 5-4 in 8))
After two matches, Melanie Rostol takes it. Well won, Mel. Well fought, Nayun.
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

Post by Vanion Shadowcast »

What happened to you being so insistent on challenging me two, three, ten, as many times as it would take for you to wrest FireStar from my undeserving grasp?

Your convictions are about as strong as your left hook, Melanie.

Watching over the video of this fight, I'll say this. While neither of you women are very good fighters, you do make lovely dancers. Perhaps consider keeping your options open.
Fourth
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Fourth »

You're still stuck on that? I'll get to you when I get to you, that is if someone else doesn't. I wanted to fight a real fighter, not someone who hides behind grace and someone who hides behind other fighters. Come on now, get over yourself. No one paid any attention to your evil schemes, no one's going to pay attention to you now.

My convictions are fine, they've just decided to do what we all should do to you and that's laugh, point and shrug. I mean, it's rude to actually poke holes in someone's fantasy world. I see that you've gotten bored with your show, however, and need to back pack mine. Go on, get.

Shoo. We don't like your kind around here, boy.
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

I hope for the sake of your dead parents, that you were thrown down the stairs as a child. It's the only fitting explanation.

Perhaps I'll raise them to ask them myself, if I get bored enough. The night's still young.

Congratulations on your very impressive(?) victory.
Last edited by Vanion Shadowcast on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seirichi
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Queen of The Outback

Post by Seirichi »

Since Nayun is currently busy packing up for Yasuo I will answer any statements!

I will try and pen this to my maids style,

"Matt Simon's defense streak?
Broken

First double 5-0's in DoF challenge history?
Done

Vanion's need to be edgy in every post he makes?
Priceless

That is all"
Fourth
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Fourth »

I mean, sure! Talk to them all you want. What don't you get? I don't give a f*ck about what you do. Go rape a child, I guess. That'd suit you? It'd make you look all spooky and evil too! No, it'd make you look like a pedophile. More like a pedophile. Go do something with your own life, don't piggy back on mine, guy.

Also, don't put a bad childhood that you had on me, don't project. It looks to me like Mommy just didn't hug lil' Vanny enough. I bet that's 'cause she was too busy being on the corner, right? And daddy was too busy hitting the bottles and beating on you, right? Something like that.

Woe is Vanion, the one who just has to act out. You know who else acts out? Seven year olds who don't get enough attention. That's what you sounded like, that's what you still sound like. At first I disliked you for a lot of reasons, but now I can add another. You're not very smart. Go bandy words with the children you snuggle, it's not working here. At all.
Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Archpriest of Myr'Khul

Melanie Rostol: The Voice of Rhydin.

I bow to your profound acumen.
Fourth
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Fourth »

Can you be any more like a child? I thought I was childish, but really, you had to go and start this again. Go wave your dick somewhere else, guy. Go try and impress the masses somewhere else. Go try and get an ego boost somewhere else. Go try your snide remarks somewhere else.

I guess you think you're upsetting me by these senseless comments? I guess the only problem is that when you speak, I imagine my IQ as a cloud of flies and for each word you offer, each pointless dribble that pools around your addled mind is like a man with a fly swatter, swatting away. I really think I get stupider each time I have to interact with you but I can't stop. It's like poking a retard, you feel bad but it's kind of funny.

So yeah, I guess you should bow to me, but aren't I bit too old for you? I can see why you'd bow to a little girl, you could probably see up her skirt but I hit puberty, guy. I'm out of your league based on that fact alone, so go try your games somewhere else.

Return to “The Outback”