Diamond Quest Time Folks!

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Des
RoH Official
RoH Official

Diamond Quest Time Folks!

Post by DUEL Des » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:15 pm

Vanion Shadowcast
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Vanion Shadowcast » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:57 am

Will next week's Outback results be posted by Sunday? If so, I would like to participate in the tournament. I simply need two feable wins to do so.
Grayson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Grayson » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:32 pm

Sign me up.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:48 pm

Don't forget...DQ this Sunday! Come fight, come watch!
DUEL Des
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Des » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:58 pm

I'll post all the specifics as soon as I can but I wanted to get something up as soon as possible so here goes.

Congrats to Vinny who went undefeated in 5 rounds to win the DQ tonight!!!!
DUEL Des
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Des » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:27 pm

I had the honor of officiating this Diamond Quest and what a wonderful night of bumps and bruises it was folks! Seven of the top duelists came to answer the lure of the sparkling gem that is the top honor of this sport. In no particular order they were: Matt, Artemus, Vinny, Chris, Harris, Grayson, Rakeesh.

I decided rather than do a round robin style this time we would have double elimination. Round 1 dueling saw Rakeesh vs Artemus, Matt vs Grayson, and Harris vs Vinny with Chris the number one seed having the bye. Rakeesh, Matt, and Vinny all emerged with wins.

Round 2 we had Artemus vs Harris, Grayson vs Chris, and Vinny vs Matt with Rakeesh the number 2 seed having the bye. This go around we said good night to Artemus as Harris took the win along with Chris and Vinny winning their duels.

In round 3 they paired up with Vinny vs Rakeesh, Matt vs Chris, and Grayson vs Harris. Needless to say the field was narrowed down again after this round as Vinny, Chris, and Grayson had wins and we said good night to Harris and Chris.

Round 4 we were down to four duelists. Vinny with a spotless record. Everyone else with 1 loss. Vinny faced off against Grayson and Matt was in the ring with Rakeesh. In the end it came down to Vinny dueling Rakeesh, the current holder of Shadoweaver, that nastiest of Opals (okay so that is my personal opinion) in round 5.

When the fists and feet stopped flying we had a winner and this time it was Vincent VM Smith in his first ever reign as Diamond of the Duel of Fists!!!

Return to “The Outback”