Losing Duels & Rena NJ # 16

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Losing Duels & Rena NJ # 16

Post by Tera Destre »

I am having far too much fun you vile evil horrid creature from the manure pit of a hog operation!! You are lucky that so far this week I have only written to two people or I would have already ripped out more of your pages and danced upon your maggot ridden hide!! Be warned I now have a beautiful Elven dagger that is wicked sharp and is just waiting to slice out more of your pages when you least expect it so you had best be expecting to be rather thinner in the very near future! I do have shopping lists to make!!!!

I have been a dueling fiend lately. I am loving every minute of it although I must admit I have been losing steadily. But I am not sad at all because I am having a GREAT time. I was hoping to get noticed but I may be going about it the wrong way because of my constant losing. I am not complaining though because I am actually feeling VERY honored because of who all has been beating me.

I can not believe that the royalty of the dueling arena are agreeing to enter a dueling ring with me a commoner. They don’t have to do that and they don’t have to fight at my level either. But each and EVERY one of them has. I kid you not!! Barons and Warlords and Grand Masters at Arms ALL of them have fought me on MY level!!!!

Don’t get me wrong you stinking moronic imbecile. They have all beaten me but it was in such a way that I was able to enjoy the dueling with them and I actually am able to learn from them in the process!! I am hoping to one day be able to be more of a challenge to them so that they can use all of their skills against me and plan to keep dueling every chance I get. I figure right now I have the WORST record of everyone in the entire arena but that isn’t going to faze me one bit!

I have more loses than wins of everybody in the entire place!! Even more than every commoner in the entire place!!!! BUT I ain’t gonna give up. Oh no not me. I am gonna keep right on dueling anyone and everyone that will give me a fair chance.

Rena whooped upon me something fierce. She has beat me the worst so I have decided that I ain’t dueling no more women. No way, no how, no more! Sadly it wasn’t until we was finished that I remembered I never could beat a woman in a duel. I only ever have been able to beat men. It was a lesson that I will be remembering again from now on!! So I better scratch that I will duel all comers thing. I mean seriously I was only able to get half a point in that duel. It was sad and it was sorry!

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”