A Challenge for the Tower of Earth

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Morgan LaLuna
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Captain

A Challenge for the Tower of Earth

Post by Morgan LaLuna »

Morgan LaFey left a piece of notebook paper on the cork, challenging Rachael Blackthorne for the Tower of Earth. Between two poorly drawn unicorns, it reads:

Rachael! Learned some new tricks! I would like to challenge you for that Tower! Let's have some fun!
Max Lager
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: A Challenge for the Tower of Earth

Post by Max Lager »

This challenge is valid and may proceed!!
Rachael Blackthorne
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Professor

Location: Current: Number 6 Willow Way, Canopy District, Gloaming. Former: a beach house in Arcadia.

Post by Rachael Blackthorne »

A thick white sheet of parchment was tacked to the corkboard with a black and gold pushpin. The message that it contained was written in an exceptionally precise left-handed script in black ink. A seal in black and gold wax with the impression in the wax of a panther head was at the bottom of the parchment.

Monsieur LaFey,

From what I observed first-hand in the recent Megacast, you have indeed learned much since the last time that I faced you in the ring.

I am known as the Professor to some. Perhaps I will teach you more when I face you again, this time in Titan. Either way, lessons will be learned.

I hereby officially accept this challenge.

--Rachael Blackthorne
Current custodian of the Tower of Earth
Prior custodian of the Celestial Tower
Prior custodian of the Tower of Air
Prior custodian of the Tower Of Earth
Rachael Blackthorne
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Professor

Location: Current: Number 6 Willow Way, Canopy District, Gloaming. Former: a beach house in Arcadia.

Post by Rachael Blackthorne »

A thick white sheet of parchment was tacked to the corkboard with a black and gold pushpin. The message that it contained was written in an exceptionally precise left-handed script in black ink. A seal in black and gold wax with the impression in the wax of a panther head was at the bottom of the parchment.

The challenge for the custodianship of the Tower of Earth will take place on Tuesday, July 21st, at 9PM by the Eastern clock tower. The honourable Coordinator of the Duel of Magic, Max Lager, will preside over the challenge.

--Rachael Blackthorne
Current custodian of the Tower of Earth
Prior custodian of the Celestial Tower
Prior custodian of the Tower of Air
Prior custodian of the Tower Of Earth
Morgan LaLuna
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Captain

Post by Morgan LaLuna »

On the above announcement, appeared a red heart sticker.
Max Lager
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Max Lager »

Tonight I’m going to be calling the big show and I’m bringing a sweet spread to share with everyone! Good luck to our fighters tonight!

There’s shortbread wreaths, succulent topped chocolate cupcakes and gingerbread flower bouquet cookies!

And also there’s strawberry shortcake cupcakes, fruit sandos and strawberry towers!

To wash it all down there’s lavender lemonade, iced water, sweet tea (and non-sweet tea), strawberry lemonade and chilled wines! Top your drink with a candied flower for some extra sweetness and a pretty garnish!

Max Lager
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Max Lager »

I called this challenged tonight and here are the short and sweet details of what went down!

In two straight matches, in the ring of Titan by the way, Morgan LaFey managed to best the Keeper Rachael Blackthorne for the right to obtain the Key to the Tower of Earth. Congratulations Morgan and well reigned Rachael! The Gardens are sure to continue to bloom after all the hard groundwork you and others have put into them!

Match results:
Morgan LaFey def. Rachael Blackthorne, 5 - 3 in 12 rounds.
Morgan LaFey def. Rachael Blackthorne, 5.5 - 1.5 in 7 rounds.

Return to “Twilight Isle”