The Hunters Guild Presents: The March Hunt

A place to advertise what's happening in Rhydin!

Moderator: Staff

Hunters Guild
Adventurer
Adventurer

The Hunters Guild Presents: The March Hunt

Post by Hunters Guild »

THE MARCH HUNT
. . .
ImageImageImage
WANTED: Great White Stag Horns
WANTED: As many pieces as possible
WANTED: The more fur the better!
Proof of Hunt: Great Stag Horns
Proof of Hunt: Treant Bark
Bring in all gathered fur!
. . .

Bring all proof of completed hunts to Sephina at the Hunters Guild!

WARNING: There have been talk of forest-folk not taking kindly to the hunting of the Great White Stag. Be cautious.

(( OOC: This is a writing prompt! Feel free to respond on the boards, play out the hunt in the public rooms, or even having your character talk about completing a hunt. As long as you visibly write something related to your character completing 1 - or all - of the hunts, you will be able to apply for your hunters mark icon! Each of the three hunts ( Gold / Silver / Bronze ) are their own individual Wild Hunt icons!
Gold - Image Silver - Image Bronze - Image.
While it's not site money it can be assumed that your character will be paid for their time and effort!
If you'd like an icon then please post chat interactions/mentions/blurbs here in this thread, along with links to your posts should you write on the forum! (Example: The January Hunt). This writing prompt will last all throughout March!

Interested in helping the forest-folk? While the Sephina wouldn't be happy about it.. the hidden people of the Wilds would! Feel free to post your writing here from public play or a link from a forum post of your character helping protect The Wilds! The Protector of the Wilds icon will be waiting for those who do!
Image ))
Nayun
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Lily of the Valley

Location: Her home or dojo, both found bordering the New Haven and Battlefield Park districts.

Re: The Hunters Guild Presents: The March Hunt

Post by Nayun »

Great White Stag // Gold Mark

Nayun stepped out from the elevator, had hands busy which meant the elevator attendant had been the one to push the button and open the gate. What is she holding? By the looks of it, an object ghostly white to the point that it seemed to radiate the softest of a glow. The size and length of it was enough to occupy both of her hands, but it had only been one part of a set by the looks of it; since its twin had been no where in sight. Nayun took that long antler, shifted her body to walk side-face, and moved past the open door marked Annex Staff thanks to one of the waitresses hurrying over to open it for her.
Mai Sato
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Mai Sato »

Protector of the Wilds
Mai Sato + Eri Maeda

[21:02:23] Mai Sato: "She was trying to protect the wood and brought a dull axe to a gun fight.. I'm hoping she relaxes a little." Her tone casual, almost uncaring, but that's how Mai spoke most of the time. Her even commenting about Penny meant she actually cared for her well being without trying to sound like it. She'd lift up one of the tiles and give it a look. The *White Dragon*. She set it down and brought up her cigarette again for a drag. "Eri, you and some of your girls want a job?"

[21:03:47] Eri Maeda: "What's the job?" Eri asked, sipping her drink again and looking over to Mai. Since the spirits seemed to lower all around the room, she didn't press or tease for marriage details for now.

[21:04:40] Mai Sato: She made a waving gesture for Eri to come over to the Mahjong table to talk. She didn't want to speak up too loud about it. She fished her phone out of her pocket and gave it a look, only to then settle it down beside both her lighter and pack of smokes on top of the green table.

[21:06:18] Eri Maeda: Eri had a wave of hand for Bailey when she spotted the archmage, then was taking her drink with her over to the mahjong table where she sat down, idly looking at the tiles.

[21:10:50] Mai Sato: "Know how to play?" Not looking to do anything close to play for the time being, but she did pick at the tiles to give them looks before setting them down. *North Wind*, *East Wind*. Those two settling down beside the white dragon tile. She looked up from the three pieces and across the table to Eri. A light smile on her lips. "Sure you've heard about it," It's being brought up right now. "The wood north-east of the city.. the *Wilds*, some of the locals use a Y instead of an I, but that's mostly just random trivia.. But, the locals are the ones looking for help. Which is where you and some of your girls come in." The three tiles found the tips of three fingers that saw them pushed forward. "They're looking to trade.. items of the wood for some protection services. You help them, they pay you. Pretty simple. I'll take a small cut, since I'd be handling the whole business part of it.. Interested?"

[21:12:28] Eri Maeda: Eri considered for a moment, nodding to the query about whether she played. She toyed with a few of the tiles as well as she thought it over. Then her head nodded. "Yes, we'll do that. I like the woods. I don't want them to be disburbed more than necessary"

[21:14:17] Mai Sato: "So we have a deal.. Another thing, keep this from your sister? The whole me bringing this to you and setting it up.. I wouldn't want to worry her that I'm sending her *imouto* out on a job, she's supposed to be prepping up for the wedding -- not getting into trouble. " Cigarette pretty much done with. She'd snuff what remained out into an ash try and bring her hands together; all so her chin could rest against curled knuckles as she looked across the table a Eri.

[21:16:07] Eri Maeda: "Sure" Eri agreed. "I don't want to put any strain on her good time, enjoying getting ready for her wedding" she added with a smile, spirits raised again at that subject. "She wouldn't be all that interested I don't think. She never wanted to come along when I was exploring and finding fishing spots"

[21:19:25] Mai Sato: "So you're saying I should set up a camping trip with her?" There's a grin there. Mai took up her pack of cigarettes, tapped it against the table a few times, then pocketed it. Lighter and phone soon followed after it, though the phone slid into the inside pocket of her jacket. "We'll have to play sometime. All four of us.. Here's hoping that wife of yours knows her *Ron's* from her *Pon's*, right?" it's then that she rose up and reached over to press a few buttons on the device at the middle of the table. It'd lift, proving space for her to push tiles into it so they could get sorted inside the table once more. "I'll set up a meeting and call you in the morning, alright?"

[21:21:58] Eri Maeda: "You definitely should" Eri agreed gleefully. "Show her what she's been missing out on the outdoors" She put the tiles she held back and nodded. "Saori plays pretty well. Just don't play Izumi. I don't think she's ever lost" The sukeban stretched her back and popped it. "Sure, I'll pick a few interested delinquents as recruits in the meantime"
Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back.
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Protector of the Wilds:
The Red Horse of Battlefield Park
Doran Ilnaren
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Doran Ilnaren »

Protector of the Wilds:
Whispers In The Wood
Last edited by Doran Ilnaren on Sun May 12, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Runt
Adventurer
Adventurer
BFG

Post by Runt »

The Giant Hunter
Into the Wilds
A Trophy for Clan Seemon Gold/Silver/Bronze Marks
Hun-Jarl
A Wild Night

More to come!

OOC: If anyone is interested in RPing out meeting Runt in the wilds, either as a protector or fellow hunter just drop me a PM. If you want to vapor it, feel free to comment that you have seen the growing giant lumbering about.
MAAT SLAAG

Return to “Community Events”