Dragoon-Talanador Division

VS

Ekthbjlgke Smith
Hayashibara Division
DUEL Olivia
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by DUEL Olivia »

And Ekthbjlgke Smith is the Madness 2018 Winner! Congratulations!

Ten (10) WoL's will be added to your record and a non-test free challenge right that you may give away. E has the choice of prizes between Test Free Challenge vs the Overlord, Or... Test Free Challenge vs the Baron of your choice. If he wishes, he can convert his choice of prize into a non-test free challenge grant to be given out.

Myria, as the second place winner, will have five (5) WoL's added to her record, and the prize not claimed by E.

The remaining fighters of the Final Four are Gren Blockman and Jewell Ravenlock. Both will have four (4) WoL's added to their record, but it's Gren who edges out into third place to win a non-test free challenge grant.

E. Feel free to message me in private or post in this thread with your choice of prizes. Also, starting tomorrow ( Monday the 23rd ) you will have 7 days to gift your base prize of a non-test free challenge grant to any active duelist of your choosing. If you should choose the converted giftable grant later, it will be given 7 days as well - but that will begin the day after you announce your choice of prize.
Ekthbjlgke
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ekthbjlgke »

I will be taking the Overlord Challenge right and converting it into a non-test free challenge grant.

I will also be awarding my FIRST non-test free challenge right to my Squire, Misery Postu. Still trying to figure out the second one, bear with me.

E
DUEL Olivia
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by DUEL Olivia »

As the Overlord Challenge right was taken and converted by E, the test-free Barony grant is Myria's to take as her second place prize. Congratulations!
Ekthbjlgke
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ekthbjlgke »

I'm awarding my second grant to Eden Parker.

E

Return to “Duel Madness”