Wrecking Crew - In The News

The lives of the infamous Wrecking Crew

Moderators: Ticallion Carter, Myria Graziano, Ria Graziano, Maria Graziano

Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Wrecking Crew - In The News

Post by Myria Graziano »

((A place for articles, rumors, and other printed & over the air news, tidbits, and information on the Wrecking Crew and its members))
Colin Talvitie
Adventurer
Adventurer

Four Up, Four Down: Wrecking Crew Edition

Post by Colin Talvitie »

Four Up, Four Down: Wrecking Crew Edition

Hi there, boys and girls (those of you who can read, at any rate)! After a long stint away from the dueling rings (thanks a lot, Mr. Chairman, for folding the Iron Fists League and banishing me to write about pure and utter crap elsewhere in the region. Bollocks!), I’ve returned upon hearing the biggest news to hit the rings in years!

Word has it that the group known as the “Wrecking Crew” has returned to the sporting rings in Rhydin! There’s no team competition for them to dominate at this point in time, but they’ve never really needed anything other than individual accomplishments to reap accolade after accolade.

As they say, everything changes, and WRC’s no different. In the past, the main core consisted of Chris Graziano, Tony Graziano, Maria Graziano, Ria Graziano (married into the family; chick’s gotta be nuts), Bode Bojangles (same for this guy – no wonder he’s an alcoholic), Ticallion Carter and Kheldar Drasnia (both smart enough not to hitch himself to any of the gals, but hopefully smart enough to bed one or two of ‘em).

The latest version’s a tad different and led by the Estrogen Warriors, Maria and Ria. Also included: Kheldar, Tony (though nobody’s seen him of late), Ticallion, and the youngest Graziano sibling, Myria, who seems to have finally begged, wheedled, and clawed her way into a pity spot with the gang.

So, will WRC-R (Wrecking Crew-Reincarnated) match past successes? Have they a prayer?

Read on, and you’ll soon be armed to make your own choices!

Colin Talvitie
Staff Writer

Four Up! (or, Why WRC will still be WRC)

Maria Graziano – Really, what hasn’t the gal done in her dueling career? MVP of TDL multiple times; runner up in IFL’s inaugural season in PDPB with a perfect 5-0 season record, winner of titles and Baronies in the Duel of Swords (she’s never really delved into the other two sports of Fists and Magic). Her brother, Chris, may have been the foundation of WRC, but Maria was the heart and inspiration. When she did well, so did they all. At least, that’s what the history books show.

Ria Graziano – Unlike her sister-in-law, Alexandria’s a two-sport threat. Just like her sister-in-law, she’s been gone from the rings a good long while. Still, she’s made her mark both in the Swords’ Arena and the Fists’ Outback (winning every title the unarmed sport has to offer at least once). She may not have Graziano blood, but she’s got Graziano moxy. Not a bad one-two combo. No word on why she's returned, but I'm guessing it's not because she missed the smell of blood and sweat on her clothing.

The Ties That Bind – You pick on one Graziano, you feel the wrath of them all. You mess with one member of the Crew, the whole pack’s on your back until you cry “Uncle”! Presuming, of course, you can still speak after all those bats were playing ‘Whack-A-Head’ with your skull. There’s been no tighter unit in dueling, ever, than the Wrecking Crew. There’s no reason to believe anything’s changed on that front. If you’re Crew, you’re Crew, and everyone else better mind their manners. Napkins on the laps and pinkys up when sipping your tea, folks!

The WRC Mystique – Let’s face it: team competition or no, anytime a non-Crew dueler faced someone from WRC, there was automatic intimidation. More than one opponent let the ringside heckling from the Crew Cheering Section get under their skin while fighting a member of the group. Even casual dueling fans know of WRC and I’ve seen people who have no idea what dueling is sporting WRC gear as if it was their favorite piece of clothing. With a large fanbase, a successful history of doing what they want, when they want, and relatively few failures along the way, I’ve already spoken with more than one dueler who’s not happy to see the Wrecking Crew attempt to re-establish themselves.

Four Down¡ (or, Why WRC has no chance in hell)

Maria Graziano – Let’s face it, folks, she’s older, laden with a tot, and distracted by an impending divorce with money problems everywhere she turns. Oh, and let’s not forget the loads and loads of rust from inactivity. Can anyone say ‘ out-of-shape-mom’? Plus, she’s a victim. There’s no way I’m advocating support for anything that scum Bill Biddler did to anyone, but it’s my supposition, based on years of watching her, that Maria’s consumed with how she let herself get duped. She’s not the duping sort, and her focus is going to be everywhere else other than the person she’s fighting. Plus, my ear-to-the-tracks sources also tell me the last thing she wants to be doing is dueling. If that’s true (and hey, who really wants to get their brains bashed in night after night), then Maria’s just going to a job every day and the infamous Graziano passion’s going to be severely lacking.

It’s also not a stretch to say Maria was on the downside of her dueling career when she decided to “retire”. I certainly remember her 5-0 in 5 loss to Matt Simon (Matt Simon! King of Awful Team Dueling) in the IFL Season 2 playoffs. Her skills on the decline, she decided to leave the rings before everyone else figured it out. Go ahead, look at the last duels she fought in team and individual competition. Her aura of domination was fading and she bailed. And hanging her hat on the hopes that everyone remembers who she was and what she did when she was in her prime, well, that’s bollocks and she knows it.

The Graziano Men – Chris and Bode, Chris and Bode? Paging Chris and…oh, well, Bode’s not going to hear anything in that drunken stupor of his. One wonders if he really took a swing at Maria in a drunken rage as more than one member of the City Guard claims, and if that’s why she left him. And no word from the Graziano brothers, Chris and Tony. Without these guys, the Wrecking Crew’s more like the Wrecked Crew. There’s no making up for the experience they brought to the table, and little sister sure as hell’s not going to even begin making up the difference.

Myria Graziano – Speaking of little sister…really? So what if the runt of the Graziano litter has rank in the Duel of Fists? So what if she subbed in for WRC in team leagues (to the tune of a 1-1 record that really ought to have been 0-2)? This girl’s not a career dueler. She’s not even a halfway decent dueler, especially with a weapon in her hands. And she’s not committed. She’s got a steady gig being the crew chief for a ride on the Kitsune-Kokouri Racing team. It’s their offseason now, so she’s got time to help (or hinder, depending on your take). But what’s going to happen in a few weeks, when she has to return to work? Insiders tell me that she’s also got a severe confidence problem, bordering on an inferiority complex. Can’t say I blame her, given what her family’s done before she even stepped foot into a ring. Too bad, so sad, there’s no reason to believe this gal’s gonna get it done.

The Ghosts of Duels Past – The Graziano Clan & Friends made their share of enemies in the past, folks who are still around and just waiting for an opportunity like this. If I was Maria, I wouldn’t be walking down any dark alleys anytime soon, whether or not I was holding a baseball bat. One old grudge has already surfaced, with Anubis Karos threatening to destroy the Grazianos as revenge for Ticallion not coming to his rescue in a recent challenge match. I have a hard time taking the old Egyptian blowhard seriously (you all remember the pathetic joke that was his IFL team, don’t you? Great of Strength. What a bunch of sadsacks), but it seems that he busted up his wife pretty good in public recently, so maybe he’s figured out how to beat down on chicks after all this time.

-

And there you have it, sports fans! Will WRC find success as easy as they did in the past? Will they tarnish their reputations and legacy with desperate attempts to reclaim past glory? Time will tell, and I’ll be here watching all the while!
Colin Talvitie
Adventurer
Adventurer

Silent Thunder!

Post by Colin Talvitie »

Silent Thunder!
-Colin Talvitie, Staff Writer

I bet most of you read the headline and thought “ooooh, Silent Thunder, that’s pretty scary”. Silent Thunder. You know, like, where will it strike next? Can we hope to hear it and save ourselves? Where’s it coming from, Colin? Colin! Help us, help us, silent thunder's coming!

That, or you thought, “Silent Thunder. That’s pretty stupid, even for an oxymoron”.

Know what, I don’t care either way. You’re reading this, aren’t you? So the tag worked.

Anyway, Silent Thunder is, really, a stupid concept. Thunder’s supposed to be loud and scary, sending cats scurrying under beds howling in fright and cause tots to wake up from sound sleep crying for mommy. It should shake walls, rattle windows, be the harbinger for lightning and fury and wet and disaster!

Silent Thunder? It’s Anti-Thunder. It’s meaningless. It’s nothing. And that’s exactly what we’ve seen from Maria Graziano & Co. these last few weeks. Absolutely nothing.

Ok, so that’s an exaggeration. Ticallion Carter, part of the infamous Wrecking Crew, lost one title (Baron) to gain another (Opal). Little sister Myria’s gotten beat up in the ring a few times, falling right into expectations.

And big, bad, Maria? Since her surprise return to the rings, she’s fought twice. Lost once, tied once.

In a word: Winless.

Not exactly a cause for excitement, especially with the media hubbub surrounding her return to the dueling arena. Maybe she’s just getting the rust off. Maybe she’s finding her groove.

Or maybe, like I keep saying, she’s all washed up. Done. Finito.

The Maria of yesteryear is gone, people. Those days of glory a long distant memory. Posters on walls of teenage boys hoping, if they looked hard enough, her shirt just might fall off this time, have long since faded and fallen (yeah, I had one too, and I wasn’t a teenager). Old M. Graziano jerseys, smelling like mothballs and dirty socks, sit crumpled in the backs of closets, long since forgotten. And those Wrecking Crew pennants? The ones without her autograph are worth more these days.

0-1-1 making you want to rush through that laundry-pile and find your Graziano Gear? Nope, didn’t think so.

Hate to burst your bubbles, but this comeback was over before it began. And the rest of the Wrecking Crew? Ten quid to one they follow exactly in her footsteps.

Me, I’ll still pay attention, because I get cash in my pocked when I do and write about it. And because, even though she’s a bit, well…let’s not say older…let’s say “more seasoned”, than she was a few years back, she’s still hot. And who knows, maybe there’ll be a new poster soon for me to ogle.

Think she'll sign it for me? After all, I don't care about the resale value.
Maria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Maria Graziano »

Old Temple Baroness Admitted to Hospital

A hospital spokesman has confirmed that the Wrecking Crew's Maria Graziano was admitted to Mercy Medical Center in New Haven after collapsing in a local restaurant late Friday night.

The incident occurred only a few short hours after Graziano defeated Jake Thrash to move into the fourth round of the Madness Tournament and amidst reports that the Old Temple district baroness had been suffering flu-like symptoms over the past week.

Sources within the hospital are stating that Graziano has not regained consciousness and that doctors are closely monitoring her condition. Members of the Wrecking Crew were seen at the hospital through out the morning.

Representatives for the Crew and Graziano have declined to make a statement to the press at this time.
Ria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Ria Graziano »

Wrecking Crew Member Flames Out, Breaks Hand in Fight with Brick Wall

Sources reported that Alexandria Graziano, former Wrecking Crew Team dueling star, was seen crashing her fist into the brick wall of her neighbor’s house and breaking multiple bones in her right hand.

Witnesses stated that Mrs. Graziano was in an apparent rage and was weaving a path of devastation from the Red Orc Brewery and the Baronial challenge involving fellow Wrecking Crew star and New Haven Baron Kheldar Drasinia. Mrs. Graziano was quoted as saying that there was no more Crew immediately after injuring her hand.

Witnesses also noticed that Mrs. Graziano’s hand appeared to be engulfed in white-blue flames as it met the brick wall. Mrs. Graziano has historically been known for being skeptical of magic; however, rumors had long associated her as a secret mage.

Mrs. Graziano and other Crew members could not be reached for comment.
Maria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Maria Graziano »

MG Responds to Ria Graziano's 'No More Crew' Comment

Reliable sources are reporting to the Sporting News Blog that Maria Graziano was spotted tonight at the 718 for the launching of the sophomore album, Raising the Bar, recorded by her friend, Joey Argent. Crew fans will note that the 718 is owned by Maria Graziano's longtime boyfriend, Ticallion Carter.

With Maria Graziano out of action for what her PR people are saying is a high ankle injury (but what some are speculating is a pregnancy), Ria has been the face of the upper brass.

While Maria declined to answer reporters questions on the red carpet, she was overheard telling a friend inside the club that Ria Graziano did not speak for the Wrecking Crew and that the Crew is very much alive and well.

We're still waiting for an official statement on the reports from the Wrecking Crew.
Ria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Ria Graziano »

Official Press Release from Wrecking Crew Enterprises

Ria Graziano did suffer an injury to her hand on the evening of Wrecking Crew member Kheldar Drasinia’s New Haven Baronial challenge.

Any statements made by Ria at the time of her injury were surreptitiously gathered and unethically misrepresented by unknown sources that sought to take advantage of an excited emotional state to portray discord within the Wrecking Crew members for personal gain. Such statements are libelous and legal action is being considered.

The Crew remains a close group of friends and family that continues to strive, together, for excellence both within the rings and without. We congratulate Crew member Kheldar for his recent accomplishment in defending the New Haven Barony and look forward to celebrating two more Crew victories in both the Arena and the Outback in the coming weeks.
Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

The following press release was issued on February 4th, 2013 by Wrecking Crew Enterprises

Wrecking Crew Endorses Latest Silver Mark Venture, Silver Mark: Blue!

Rhydin (All Districts) – February 4, 10:01am – Wrecking Crew Enterprises is most pleased to officially announce its partnership with Silver Mark in its latest venture – Silver Mark: Blue. A non-alcoholic energy & revitalization drink, Silver Mark: Blue is a pioneering brand serving a wide range of consumers – everyone from kids playing outdoors to casual duelers to elite athletes can benefit from Silver Mark: Blue! Even those sitting behind an office desk or transporting goods throughout the city can reap the advantages only Silver Mark: Blue can offer.

Alain DeMuer, CEO of the Silver Mark Brewing Company has this to say about the partnership. "Our company is proud to bring another quality product to the Rhydin market with help from our friends at Wrecking Crew Enterprises!"

Wrecking Crew Enterprises seconds Mr. DeMuer’s excitement and has a great appreciation for the full range of benefits this latest product offers.
Silver Mark: Blue has become a vital portion of the Wrecking Crew’s training regimen and Wrecking Crew Enterprises is proud to welcome Silver Mark: Blue into the Wrecking Crew family.

Silver Mark: Blue. Wrecking Crew Approved!

Simultaneously, the following press release was issued by Silver Mark Brewing Company

Silver Mark: Blue

Rhydin (All Districts) – February 4, 10:01am – Looking for that extra edge? Need a mid-day boost to refocus your body and mind? Afraid you can’t push through the pain? Need to perform at your absolute best whether on the field or in the workplace?

Then look no further than Silver Mark: Blue.

No matter if you’re facing a workout, a hard fought duel or a backyard baseball game, Silver Mark: Blue restocks your body with vital nutrients, increases your vitality and helps give you the drive and confidence you need to succeed. With natural therapeutic ingredients, premium hand-picked nutrients and a specially crafted proprietary blend of vitamins, Silver Mark: Blue gives you the one thing you need time and again: You. At your absolute best.

Silver Mark: Blue is available today throughout Rhydin, in all districts.

About Silver Mark Brewing Company – Silver Mark: Blue is crafted and bottled locally by Silver Mark Brewing Company, founded in 2008 by master brewer Alain DeMuer and famous for its flagship Silver Mark Lager and Zeppa! lemon-lime soda brands. Please contact Ari Bosden, VP of Media Relations, for more information & partnership opportunities with the Silver Mark Brewing Company.

((Press releases tied to this thread))
Ria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Ria Graziano »

Northern Territory Daily News
Jare Byerson

Maria Graziano Expecting, Engaged, and NOT Excited!

Confidential sources close to the Wrecking Crew confirmed that Maria Graziano is in fact expecting her second child. Further, they confirmed that Ticallion Carter, Ms. Graziano’s long-time boyfriend, is the father.

While this has been the topic of speculation for the last several weeks and so not exactly news, the Daily News has confirmed from sources that Ms. Graziano is also engaged to Mr. Carter! According to those sources, Ms. Graziano has been hiding the news of her engagement because she is secretly unhappy at the prospect of being married again! The sources state that she is stalling an eager Mr. Carter, using the unborn baby as the reason to not tie the knot. In fact, Ms. Graziano was overheard saying she would rather die than marry again, even when the man in question was Mr. Carter!

Given Ms. Graziano’s marital history, this may not be a bad decision after all. She was famously married to former Crew alcoholic Bode BoJangles, a man widely panned by the Graziano men. Mr. BoJangles is the father of Ms. Graziano’s first child and has avoided the public spotlight since the couples’ messy divorce.

We here at the Daily News have to wonder what the Graziano men think of this new development. Mr. Carter has long been considered well-liked within the Crew but they didn’t seem originally happy when news first leaked of his relationship with their sister. Now that she’s knocked up, will the choice be out of her hands and another shotgun wedding in Rhydin take place?! Time will tell!
Ria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Ria Graziano »

Ria Graziano Quits Crew; Will She Quit Chris Next?

Ria Graziano is Crew no more! She was overheard telling people that she was “out” and “done.” This comes after a tumultuous two weeks in which Ria has been seen on several occasions blowing her top against Crew (and family!) members. In fact, she was in a Duel of Swords temporary venue recently telling Maria that she never belonged and wouldn’t sully Maria’s space again!

While we wonder what implications Ria’s defection could have for the currently-irrelevant Wrecking Crew, we’re more interested to see what this development means for her marriage to Crew layabout Chris Graziano! The Crew has historically been composed of the Graziano family and their cadre of sycophants so a Graziano, even one by marriage, might have a little trouble successfully detaching from the group. Especially complicating this are the couple’s two children, TJ and Alicia.

The biggest question of all, though, is if she leaves Chris, will he even notice?!
Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

The following press release was issued on February 18th, 2013 by Wrecking Crew Enterprises

WRECKING CREW PARTNERS WITH TEAM BEAT DOWN TO BOLSTER THE RHYDIN SHIELD ASSOCIATION

Rhydin (All Districts) – February 18, 09:23am – Wrecking Crew Enterprises is proud to announce a partnership with rival Team Beat Down in a venture to benefit the citizens of Rhydin! In recent weeks, many people have been hurt or killed as a direct result of the mage-registration proposal called for by Rakeesh Sah Tarna. The current Overlord and former Baron of Old Temple, while expressing regret for the proposal and its consequences, has done little to make amends otherwise. As citizens of Rhydin who feel a duty to lend aid to the victims and as opponents of Overlord Rakeesh Sah Tarna, Wrecking Crew Enterprises and Team Beat Down have united to do what the Overlord has not – to mitigate the damage caused.

It’s apparent that Rakeesh has few supporters both in the dueling community and throughout the city; members of the Wrecking Crew and Team Beat Down vocally oppose the Overlord as well. Join us in showing your desire for a quick end to Rakeesh’s reign by wearing the new “Not My Overlord” T-Shirt! Available in two distinct styles (Wrecking Crew & Team Beat Down), these stylish limited-production shirts allow you the opportunity to own a bit of history and do some good in the process!

The Benson Boulevard Initiative will manage all proceeds collected from T-Shirt sales; all funds will be directed to the Rhydin Shield Association, a newly formed charity whose sole focus is to directly benefit the victims and families of victims harmed as a result of Rakeesh Sah Tarna's mage-registration proposal.

Wrecking Crew Enterprises, Team Beat Down, the Benson Boulevard Initiative and the Rhydin Shield Association would like to thank the following companies for donating their time and resources to this project: Wandering Monkey Clothiers for donation of all shirts, ATLAS Ts for donation of shirt design & logo application and TickTock Logistics for handling and distribution of all shirts citywide.

“Not My Overlord” shirts will be available as of Tuesday, February 19th at shops and stalls in every district for 20 silver nobles apiece (or equivalent monies) for all adult sizes. Child-sized shirts will sell for 14 silver nobles apiece (or equivalent monies) while baby-onsies and toddler shirts are available for 10 silver nobles apiece (or equivalent monies).

Support your favorite team! Aid your fellow citizens! Show Rakeesh Sah Tarna that you won’t encourage his reign as the Arena’s Overlord! Buy your shirt before they’re gone!

About Wrecking Crew Enterprises – Wrecking Crew Enterprises brings nothing but the best to baseball, racing, dueling and its other endeavors. For public relations queries, please contact Jennie Andre, Senior Vice-President of Public Relations at Wrecking Crew Enterprises. For marketing and licensing opportunities, please contact Margorie A. Dixon, Vice President of Marketing at Wrecking Crew Enterprises.

Wrecking Crew Style:

Team Beat Down Style:

Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

As the Rhydin Shield Cup exhibition match neared, Wrecking Crew Enterprises paraded Myria Graziano out in front of the media as WRC’s lone press-conference representative. Given recent events involving WRC and its members, a thong of media was most anxious to pepper her with questions that had previously been ignored or which had gone altogether unasked.

Myria sat behind a small table with a bottle of Silver Mark: Blue that she drank out of from time to time between questions.

"Miss Graziano, what’s the deal with the Shield Cup? Why Champions of Mythos and not Team Beat Down as your opposition?"

"You’ve all covered ‘n seen the aftermath of Little Lion Man’s mistakes. Crew and Team Beat Down were among the first to step in and try to help Old Temple and partner with the Rhydin Shield Association. Little Lion Man ‘n his group’re trying to jump on the bandwagon now, maybe get some good publicity out of it. Fine. I don’t much care. The more help we can give Old Temple, the better. CoM came to us and proposed the event. If they want to do another one with Beat Down afterwards, more power to ‘em."

"Is it the Crew’s official stance, then, to maintain an anti-Rakeesh policy?"

"This ain’t about Little Lion Man. It’s about doin’ what’s right and helping a charity, helping those people in Old Temple. Big picture, y’know?"

"But Crew, Beat Down and others have been quite vocal in taking a public stand against Rakeesh. The former Overlord’s admitted his mistakes and is obviously trying to right them…and yet you’re not cutting him any slack when others in the public eye seem to approve of his recent endeavors. Aren’t you being a little hard on the guy? You won’t even use his name."

At the question, Myria couldn’t help but roll her eyes. She sighed before answering.

"Look, I could care less what Little Lion Man’s motivations are right now. Dude screwed up big-time and deserves all the backlash he’s gotten so far. All that Not My Overlord stuff? Perfectly warranted. And I ain’t sad he lost the seat. If someone from Crew ain’t Overlord, I don't shed a tear when they get bounced. And I could really care less if he’s seriously atoning or just trying to put forth an apologetic face for the public. Fact is, whatever goes down at the Shield Cup match means the Rhydin Shield Assosciation benefits. That‘s all that really matters to us."

"What’s your assessment of the Champions of Mythos?"

"They’ve got a solid team. I’m not going into this expecting we’re going to have an easy time of it. They’ll bring their best. So will we. The crowd gets a show and Old Temple benefits." Myria grinned. "Can you ask for much more?"

"What about the Crew? Rumor has it you could barely scrape together 5 duelers for the match. Your sister’s pregnant and nobody’s forgotten the recent issues with Ria. Problems we ought to know about?"

The reporter was all too overeager for a salacious response to her question but Myria didn't bite.

"Crew’s fine and we’ll field a full team for the event."

"What about upcoming events? Hydra, for instance?"

"I’m here to talk about the Shield Cup. We’ll talk about Hydra when it’s time for Hydra."

"It’s been almost a year since Crew adopted two new members. Anyone new on the horizon?"

"Crew’s always lookin’ to bolster the ranks, but as of right now, there’re no prospects being considered. Beat Down’s snagged most of the up and comers, like that King girl. Gal’s got skill and if she gets her leg right, could be a force for years to come. King’d look good in Crew Blue, but she’s sportin’ the Red."

"About those most recent members, both seem to have fallen short of Crew standards. About time to cut them loose, isn’t it?"

"Man," Myria just shook her head, "you competin’ with Little Lion Man for Idiot of the Year or what? Look, I ain’t gonna lie and say that Fionna or Jay’ve been tearin’ up the rings. Jay’s havin’ a rough go of it as far as challenges. He’s training hard ‘n working on that. Fionna, she’s sorta been busy runnin’ the city. We knew that when we signed her and once this next election passes and she’s got more time, we’ll have a full training regimen ready for her. It’s already in the works. As far as cutting…no. Crew’s family. You don’t just cut off family. And that’s why we don’t just invite the world to join and see who sticks. Crew’s more than sports and duels, regardless of what people’d like to believe about us."

"Speaking of family, everyone currently part of the Crew’s married, about to be married, or in a long-term committed relationship. How does that affect the internal dynamics?"

Myria shrugged. "I don’t know what you mean. We got good days and bad days just like any other family. If you’re fishing for dirt, I ain’t serving."

"Ok then," the same persistent reporter kept at it with a smirk. "What about you yourself? You haven’t been hanging around your brother’s place too much lately...your boyfriend still works there...and you’ve been keeping company with a certain young, potentially insane, lady."

Obviously annoyed, Myria answered, "Look man, I ain’t commenting on Jesse. But what you're implying doesn't exist. And as far as the other comment goes, I’m single. That’s all I’m sayin’. Next question."

"Bu…"

"I said: Next. Question."

Another reporter jumped in at her compatriot's failure to get a more detailed answer. "Any comments on Vincent’s challenge for ShadoWeaver? Especially when you retracted yours since she was pregnant like your sister?"

Not really. I mean, if it’s me, I ain’t fighting a pregnant chick unless she’s got some sort of guaranteed protection. I wasn’t comfortable going up against Serichi while she’s pregnant. If Vinny is, good on him."

"But you haven’t challenged since then..."

"Timing hasn’t been right. When I’m ready, you all will know."

Myria waved off the reporters as they shouted out their next questions.

"Look folks, I’ve got a match to prep for. I’m sure I’ll be seeing most of you on Sunday at the Stadium. Thanks for your time."

((cross-posted in the The Rhydin Shield Cup: A Team Exhibition Match for Charity thread))
Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

The following press release was issued on January 20th, 2015 by Wrecking Crew Enterprises

MYRIA GRAZIANO OFFICIALLY TAKES OVER SEASIDE BARONY

Rhydin (All Districts) – January 20, 11:54am – Wrecking Crew Enterprises is proud to announce that with the latest release of the Duel of Swords Standings, Myria Graziano is officially recognized as the newest Baron of Seaside, aligned Renegade to Overlord Terry King.

This is the first time the Seaside Barony has been held by a member of the Graziano family, though avid followers of the sport or Wrecking Crew will recall that Ticallion Carter represented Seaside as Baron from August 9, 2012 – October 18, 2012.

No member of Wrecking Crew held the Barony when it was known as the 10th Ring.

“I’m elated to have won this barony,” Myria Graziano stated earlier today, “and am looking forward to not only representing the sport, but the Seaside District as well. And be on the lookout for a Squire’s Tournament in the coming weeks...I’ve got a few ideas I’m kicking around that’ll hopefully make for a unique and fun event.”

About Wrecking Crew Enterprises – Wrecking Crew Enterprises brings nothing but the best to baseball, racing, dueling and its other endeavors. For public relations queries, please contact Jennie Andre, Senior Vice-President of Public Relations at Wrecking Crew Enterprises. For marketing and licensing opportunities, please contact Margorie A. Dixon, Vice President of Marketing at Wrecking Crew Enterprises.
Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Myria Graziano »

The following press release was issued on January 30th, 2015 by Wrecking Crew Enterprises

MYRIA GRAZIANO ANNOUNCES ALIGNMENT TO NEW OVERLORD

Rhydin (All Districts) – January 30, 10:22am – With Melanie Rostol’s defeat of Terry King early this morning, the Duel of Swords has crowned its 99th Overlord.

Wrecking Crew Enterprises supports Myria Graziano in her decision to join the Baroness of Old Temple (Senior Baron Claire Caelum), the Baroness of Old Market (Hope) and the Baron of Battlefield Park (Shadow) in aligning Renegade to the new Overlord.

Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Re: Wrecking Crew - In The News

Post by Myria Graziano »

MYRIA GRAZIANO SELECTS 2019 MADNESS VICTOR’S PRIZE

Rhydin (All Districts) – April 23, 8:13am – As announced a short time ago, Myria Graziano has selected the Overlord Challenge Grant as her prize for winning the 2019 Duel of Swords Madness Tournament.

She has also chosen to bestow the Baron’s challenge grant upon fellow Wrecking Crew member, Kheldar Drasinia.

Wrecking Crew Enterprises supports Myria Graziano in her decision and looks forward to her turning a Madness prize into DoS title for a third straight year.

Return to “Wrecking Crew”