2. Squires receive a weapon as previously detailed, and with that, one fancy above their normal up until they achieve the rank of Warlord Only Providing They Are Wielding The Squire's Weapon! This means if the Squire is using any weapon that is not the squire's, they do not get the fancy.
3. If a Squire achieves the Warlord Rank, they lose the title of Squire.
4. Grand Master Squires no longer gain the ability or right to challenge.
5. Barons who wish to appoint a Squire may do so in whichever manner they choose. This means they may outright name a squire, or hold an approved tournament if they wish in order to gain a squire.
6. Squires may be kept for as long as the Baron holds the title.
7. Barons may only release a Squire on their own in order to name a new Squire Once per reign. This does not apply should the Squire achieve the Rank of Warlord.
8. If a Squire wins the Talon of Redwin tournament, the Fancies will stack up to Four Fancies. So, if a Squire is a Commoner, and wins the Talon, they would have 2 fancies.
Symbols of Station:
Symbols of Station
There may be no more than 7 Squires at any time. Each squire is granted use of a weapon as a symbol of their rank. These are weapons of special abilities that hold a benefit as well as a drawback.
- Barony Manor type--Weapon--Glow--Power Pros/cons
Dockside: Warehouse - Sickle - Grey - Levitation / No more than a foot off the ground
New Haven: English Manor - Rapier - White - Only intelligent Weapon / Snooty, believes itself to be smarter than the holder always and lets holder know.
Battlefield Park: Haunted Armory - Spear - Blue - Ability to turn incorporeal / Rumors of the original owners met untimely demises
Old Market: Cardinal Inn Tavern - Axe - Green - Luck / Not always good
Old Temple: Old Church - Scepter - Gold - Tranquility / Only when not in combat
Seaside: Fortified Stone Manor - Glaive - Purple - Teleportation / Questionable accuracy
Dragons Gate: Dueling School - Staff - Red - Empathy - Good for out of ring / Bad when fighting in ring.