(( OOC info ))

Herein dwell those who respect the First Law, either by choice or by force.

Moderator: Deacon Hawke

Deacon Hawke
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

(( OOC info ))

Post by Deacon Hawke »

(())

First of all, I want to wish you welcome! Because you are welcome here, this folder is completely open to anyone to peruse, browse, even post. This is not a storyteller's folder (though there will be many stories told!), it's a gamer's folder. I hope for a lot of interaction!

I have only a few guidelines here.

#1- This folder contains content that may be disturbing to some more sensitive readers. Please, if you feel uncomfortable about what you read here, by all means let me know.

#2- This folder is based wholly on cooperative RP. This means no one-sided gaming on anyone's part. Naturally those native to the folder will have a more established setting to draw upon, please respect it if you are newly come. As well, I will encourage those within to accept others into their worlds, I know I certainly will!

#3- My PM box is open and I will do my best to resolve any and all issues quickly and fairly. Just as I expect you to have a certain level of behavior, I am beholden to those that post here to maintain a certain level of environmental stability, which I take very seriously. I am a very active moderator in my communities.

I will be running several large-scope story lines in the future, as they pan out I will post OOC details here. Much like a DM in a tabletop game, I like to create situations and let people work through them how they might, I'm a huge fan of dynamic gaming. Ideas are welcome! If you have something you want to see become a part of Hawke Manor, let me know!

Most importantly, and I know it sounds cliche, but remember to have fun! This is why we are all here, after all. :)

Return to “Hawke Manor”