Teleportation

These lessons will last a lifetime. Or three. Instructing the young and old on the ways of magic and it's place in the world.

Moderators: Artemus Kurgen, Topaz, BrigathC

Vinny
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Bender of physics

Teleportation

Post by Vinny »

Another idle Wednesday afternoon, another class to teach. So, with a "Poof!" worthy of his reputation, he appeared in the middle of the classroom. Unfortunately, his sudden appearance was not unexpected by some of his students.

"Told you he'd teleport in. You owe me 20 nobles now."

"I didn't think he'd be so corny...."

He grumbled a bit, but only for a moment. "This is a teleportation class, not Mind Reading 101. You better catch on quick, because I certainly don't plan on slowing down for some troublemakers. Here's your syllabus. Let's get cracking."

Teleportation 303

Grading system- Each assignment will be in class. Each student will have to perform various teleportations of different people and objects and will be graded on style, ease, time, and any other thing I can think of.

Books- None. And no homework either. But you better believe that you'll have enough to do in class, so pay attention.

Week 1: Getting object at point A to point B- A primer of teleportation.

Week 2- Physical laws that just can't be broken, no matter how hard we try.

Week 3- Differences in types of teleportation. (Yes, you can teleport something by no less that 4 methods, maybe more.)

Week 4- Putting lessons into effect. Teleport a candy bar from my desk to yours.

Week 5- Focusing on multiple objects, or increasing the size of your gravitaional warp field. Which works better? Will require demonstrations for each type of teleportation.

Week 6- Larger objects. Remember, more mass, more effort, more displacement.

Week 7- Basic biological structures. Yes, I know this is a teleportation course, but it ties into next week.

Week 8- Moving living objects. Feel free to bring a pet.

Week 9- Distance moving. How to move objects beyond your line of sight and the risks involved.

Week 10- Multiple objects, multiple places.

Week 11- Global distances.

Week 12- Take the class on a field trip.

Week 13- Velocities and teleporting. In other words, how to move projectiles around.

Week 14- Rapid teleportations. Why speed can kill.

Week 15- Grey holes. It's not a black and white world.

Week 16- Final exam. Scavenger hunt to be finished by the end of class.
Who would have thought that becoming God would prove to be such a hollow victory? -Thanos of Titan

Return to “Arcanum Academy”