Historical Records Error

Out of Character message board for the Duel of Magic

Moderator: Staff

Rhiannon Brock
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Historical Records Error

Post by Rhiannon Brock »

With all the recent changes, I wasn't sure who specifically to address this question to. The DoM records for the character attached to this SN are missing from the Historical Records List. Can it be fixed? Thanks!
"The definition of hero never included anything about age." RDB
DUEL Specter
RoH Official
RoH Official
Location: Coordinators office on Twilight Isle. She'll be the one glowing in the dark.

Re: Historical Records Error

Post by DUEL Specter »

Can you give me more information? I'm looking through the histories and see Rhiannon Brock's last recorded DoM duel being from 2/13/2018 (Eden Parker .def. Rhiannon Brock 5-3.5 in 9) with the standings record of 0-0-0. Duelists with a zeroed or negative record are not listed in the historical records.
Priscilla Specter
Assistant Coordinator & Event Coordinator of the Duel of Magic
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

Rhiannon Brock wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:44 pm With all the recent changes, I wasn't sure who specifically to address this question to. The DoM records for the character attached to this SN are missing from the Historical Records List. Can it be fixed? Thanks!
The historical record only shows those with a lifetime WoL of 1 or more. This does bring up a change I need to make so that for DoM and DoS I look at win value rather than WoL, but I'm sorry to say that Rhi doesn't meet that criteria either at this time. The Feb 18th standings show a record of 0-0-0.

~Kal

eta.. sorry for the redundancy. Should have my coffee before playing on the boards. I will work today on changing those pages to show those with positive win values though.
Rhiannon Brock
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rhiannon Brock »

DUEL Specter wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 am Can you give me more information? I'm looking through the histories and see Rhiannon Brock's last recorded DoM duel being from 2/13/2018 (Eden Parker .def. Rhiannon Brock 5-3.5 in 9) with the standings record of 0-0-0. Duelists with a zeroed or negative record are not listed in the historical records.
Thanks for digging that out. My apologies, I didn't realize that she had dipped that low in the standings.
Kalamere wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:54 am eta.. sorry for the redundancy. Should have my coffee before playing on the boards. I will work today on changing those pages to show those with positive win values though.
Coffee infusion on Aisle 1!
"The definition of hero never included anything about age." RDB

Return to “Duel of Magic (OOC)”