Poll: Next AMT Time & Date.

Out of Character message board for the Duel of Magic

Moderator: Staff

When should the AMT be held?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Sunday September 18th 8:00 PM EST (normal scheduled date)
No votes
Saturday September 17th 8:00 PM EST
17%
Sunday September 18th 9:00 PM EST (normal scheduled date +1 hour)
33%
Saturday September 17th 9:00 PM EST
50%

Total votes: 6
DUEL Specter
RoH Official
RoH Official
Location: Coordinators office on Twilight Isle. She'll be the one glowing in the dark.

Poll: Next AMT Time & Date.

Post by DUEL Specter »

We are reaching out to the community to see if the start time or date of the next Archmage tournament should change.

Sunday September 18th 8:00 PM EST is the planned date & time for the next AMT.

Would you rather...

have a Saturday tournament? Keep it Sunday but have it start an hour later? Keep things the same?

Feel free to post your thoughts.
Last edited by DUEL Specter on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awkward
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Awkward »

I voted for Saturday at 8 pm EST, but I’d like to note that I’d be just as cool with a start time at 9 pm EST also. Saturday evening / night works a lot better for me personally than the Sunday night slot times simply because I’ve got work the next day and potentially staying up late on a “school night” almost never goes over well. Tournaments don’t always run long, but sometimes do so: if it wasn’t on a school night I’d be more likely to join, have nothing holding me back unless it was RL stuff that came up. Hope this helps!
Patches Gasps!
DUEL Specter
RoH Official
RoH Official
Location: Coordinators office on Twilight Isle. She'll be the one glowing in the dark.

Post by DUEL Specter »

Awkward wrote:I voted for Saturday at 8 pm EST, but I’d like to note that I’d be just as cool with a start time at 9 pm EST also. Saturday evening / night works a lot better for me personally than the Sunday night slot times simply because I’ve got work the next day and potentially staying up late on a “school night” almost never goes over well. Tournaments don’t always run long, but sometimes do so: if it wasn’t on a school night I’d be more likely to join, have nothing holding me back unless it was RL stuff that came up. Hope this helps!
:) It does. Thank you for the reply!
Juliana
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Juliana »

Awkward wrote:I voted for Saturday at 8 pm EST, but I’d like to note that I’d be just as cool with a start time at 9 pm EST also. Saturday evening / night works a lot better for me personally than the Sunday night slot times simply because I’ve got work the next day and potentially staying up late on a “school night” almost never goes over well. Tournaments don’t always run long, but sometimes do so: if it wasn’t on a school night I’d be more likely to join, have nothing holding me back unless it was RL stuff that came up. Hope this helps!
^^basically the same for me
DUEL Specter
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Specter »

Juliana wrote:^^basically the same for me
while this poll is directed more toward mages and the amt, would you feel your answer is the same to the ART and other events? Would you and others rather have a Saturday all ranks tournament?
Juliana
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Juliana »

DUEL Specter wrote:
Juliana wrote:^^basically the same for me
while this poll is directed more toward mages and the amt, would you feel your answer is the same to the ART and other events? Would you and others rather have a Saturday all ranks tournament?
Clearly I can't read, ignore me lol but yes, essentially, for me, but I don't think there have been attendance issues for ART.

Sorry about that.
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

I haven't responded to this, but since I'm a regular DoMer and mage, I didn't want to seem like I was ignoring it. My schedule is a bit of a moving target when it comes to weekends so it's very possible that I would say "Oh, Sunday is better!" And then when Sunday approaches, I have something I can't reschedule or schedule around. Because of that, it's not very useful to have me answer this poll.

I know this is not very helpful in answering your scheduling question, but I will always do my best to be at DoM tourneys because I love them!

Return to “Duel of Magic (OOC)”