Letter to Matt Regarding The Outback Closing.

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Letter to Matt Regarding The Outback Closing.

Post by Tera Destre »

Des read the notice of The Outback being closed and possible staff layoffs in disbelief. It took her reading it at least twice before it sank in that it wasn’t someone playing pranks but no that was really her Boss, Matt’s, signature there at the bottom. Too many fighters had busted up the place and apparently STYX, one of the permanent rings that hung from the rafters, had been set on fire by one of them. Why she didn’t know but there it was right on the notice.

Navy eyes widened as she continued to read and staff members were mentioned as having participated in the destruction of Outback property and the building. “What in heaven’s name is goin’ on here?”, she said right out loud as she stood reading and re-reading completely at a loss.

Shaking her head as this was the third time she could remember the Outback having been closed due to the patrons having destroyed it she headed on home to write Matt a quick note of reassurance since it seemed obvious to her he had a lot on his plate right now and it might just be nice for him to hear some good news.

Dear Matt,

I am sorry to hear about the recent destruction but I gotta admit the fight between Harris and Anbuis was a good one to watch!! I am getting married to a King come June 11 so ya don’t have to be paying me anymore and I will still come and call on Monday nights.

Plus I got me a job as a reporter for a newspaper now called The Oracle and it looks to be a good paying one and is a serious newspaper so I am thinking there will be lots of readers and I have a chance at winning a Pulitzer prize even!

Ya don’t have to worry none about me letting nobody bust up that there Baron’s place either while they are letting us use it. There ain’t never been no trouble when I been officiating and there ain’t gonna be either. I’ll get right in there amongst ‘em if I have to for ya, Boss.

Des

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”