Saving Her Boy Toy's Backside.

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Saving Her Boy Toy's Backside.

Post by Tera Destre »

My Dearest Friend Charlotte,

Something terrible happened at the Inn last night. A stranger shook hands with that sweet blind girl named Dana that is in love with that really sweet deaf girl Danae and has given her some kind of TERRIBLE illness that sent her into a COMA!!!!

Brian was there and Panth and Gav and I and we all did all that we could but she had a VERY high fever and was in a whole lot of pain. So much pain that all she could do was moan and she couldn’t even stand on her own or anything Charlotte!!!

I am so very proud of the way your fiancé and my Boy Toy handled himself! He did not panic one time. Panth gave her an herbal power to drink and Gav did a healing on her to help get her out of danger but there is no way that even Gav’s Elven healing can bring her out of whatever kind of illness this stranger, who Brian told me is named Sierra, has forced on her!!

I’m just sure that you understand that someone had to stay with Dana because she is in a coma and can not care for herself at the moment. Gav and I have the Westridge council here right now and things are in a total uproar as we are in the midst of the plans for our State Wedding or I swear to you Darlin’ we would have stayed ourselves and taken care of her.

The truly bad part is that Dana can not be moved or apparently from what Gav was saying this illness that has been forced on her will get worse! It is planted deeply within her where even his magic can not go to force it back out!!

So Brian was going to stay and watch over her last night and we are going to go and check on her today to see what her condition is. You may want to stop by and check on her too but please don’t touch her because we are not sure how this is transferred yet. Brian didn’t get it (thank goodness!!!) even though he did apparently touch that stranger’s hand too.

Well Darlin’ I’ve got a deportment tutor, dressmaker, treasurer, language tutor, and florist all waiting to meet with me this morning so I better close for now. But please don’t be angry with Brian just for helping someone out.

If you need to vent remember you can always stop by here and I’ll tell all these people to take a hike and we can sit on the balcony and have a few wine coolers together.

Love,
Des
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tera Destre »

To the lovely Des,

I had wondered why my beloved hadn't returned to me last night, but alas, you musn't worry about my jealousy anymore. I've given up...I know he loves me. There's nothing else to say on the matter except that I trust him explicitly.

About the girl, Dana. I think I may know what's wrong with her, actually. I cannot go into detail just yet; in case I'm wrong. But yesterday she came to me, saying that she could 'see'. It was all very complicated and iffy. I could sense some sort of strange power--one I haven't felt since Damien. It was dark.

Well anyways, she said that someone had come and given her a cane--saying that it was hers. It belonged to her or something. But, when she held the cane she could see shadows. She had asked me to take a look at it because obviously something was up with it.

I have the cane with me now; been performing tests and summons on it....there's a crap load of junk magic in this thing. Something else...something I'm not sure about. It has me rather worried.

Whether or not this has anything to do with her current state, I've no clue. But I'll find out.

And by the way, darling. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Jean would be happy, I know he would. [smiley face] And hey, with any luck, you'll get married before Brian and I! Yes, I know you can picture the look on my face as I write that. [another smiley]

-Char

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”