A Night To Remember

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

A Night To Remember

Post by Gavilean »

Gavilean Starfare waited for Des outside the Outback, lost in the shadows of the night as only the elfin race can do. He waited patiently, thinking of all they had been through over the last few weeks. At last she had finished her work and exited the building. He stepped out of the shadows and surprised her. She came into his arms and they kissed and he picked her up into his arms and walked her all the way to the apartment. She asked what he had been doing all day, and he replied that he had been working on his journal.

Tera Destre shuddered in his arms at the mention of a journal. "Ugh! I have one of those too that I have not been keeping up-to-date. Oh how I hate that thing, Babe. It is the bane of my existence and I loathe it with every breath that I take; just as much as I love you, I hate it!"

He threw his head back and laughed as they were entering the front door. He just adored her. "You're right, darling. That's such a wicked little book. I think it's out to get you." He walked up the stairs and set her down on her feet and unlocked the door.

She twined an arm through his, loathe to severe all contact between them, and leaned against his side as he unlocked the door. Then she stepped through the doorway and into their home with him. "I have a secret plan though, Babe, to get even with it and eventually destroy it all together. But you have to pinky-swear that you will never tell it if I tell you what it is." She glanced to the left then to right pretending that the journal might overhear them if she spoke too loudly and/or someone else who might overhear and tell the journal.

Gavilean grinned and then tried to act very serious. "I'll not tell a soul, love. It's our secret."

"Well..,” she glanced all around again for added effect then stepped around to stand in front of him and very slowly stretched upwards on her very tip toes while placing her palms on his abdomen then skimming them inch by inch upwards until her fingertips curved over the crest of his shoulders and her supple form was molded to him, each soft curve to all the hard planes of him and lush lips a scant breath from his as she whispered. "I am going to keep ripping pages out of the back of it until there are no more blank pages left in the front of it to write on, Love."

He loved the tease of her lips being so close that he could feel her breath. "You are very resourceful, my love. It's a sneak attack from behind and your journal will be so unsuspecting."

He was also resourceful and had an old record player placed in the corner of the room. He waved his hand and the music began – soft and romantic. He also placed candles around the room, and with another wave of his hand they all lit up. His lips were still a breath away from hers as he asked, "May I have this dance, m'lady?"

"You can have all of my dances if you like, Babe," her voice was a soft whisper against his lips as she replied with a sultry smile. She loved it that he used his magic at unexpected times and for things that she considered special treats like the music and candlelight. Des loved everything about this new man in her life and was looking forward to learning even more as time went by.

-=to be continued=-
Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gavilean »

He slipped his arms around her, one hand at her shoulder blade, the other at the small of her back as he led with his left foot and began a slow, sexy rumba. Their bodies moved together and he just looked into her eyes, his cobalt blues lost within her navy blues. No words needed to be spoken. The fact was that none could be spoken that could begin to convey the love he had for this magnificent woman.

His skill made it easy to simply let herself go and follow his expert lead through the rhythm of the dance. She smiled as the music and all that was him swept her up and carried her to another time and place where only the two of them and the dance existed.

They danced until the song stopped and then he stopped the lead and stood there with his arms around her and his lips so close to hers. His deep brown hair was slightly over the left side of his face, creating a soft shadow from the light of the candles. He brushed his lips over hers and whispered so softly, "I love you, Des. I love you with everything that is me."

Des lifted a hand and smoothed his hair back from his face and smiled lovingly to him as navy eyes held the cobalt blue gaze tenderly. "We have the perfect place to start, Gav. Things can only go up from here."

His lips brushed hers once again and he could no longer contain his desire for her. His mouth opened upon hers and he kissed her slowly, deeply, savoring each sensuous taste as their tongues continued the dance now that the music had ended. Soft moans escaped his lips and his arousal became evident as his body closed any small gap between himself and Des.

Her lips parted on a soft gasp of pleasure as she welcomed him in and began the new dance of kisses given and taken in a mutual exchange on a rising tide of desire. Both hands threaded through his long dark hair as her fingers laced together at the nape of his neck and her lashes lowered on a soft purr of sensual delight as she shivered in his embrace and fanned the embers left banked far too long with a little squirm as she sought to get closer still.

As they kissed with a passion they had not before allowed, he guided her to the bedroom; his hands moving over her back from her shoulders to her bottom, the palms of the warlord's hands moving against her trim body. The candles went out behind them and were lit in the bedroom as they reached the bed with the turned down covers. His mouth moved only as far as necessary from hers in order to speak, "Des, my love...I want to be...with you...totally." He did not need to be more specific for she knew what he meant.

-= to be continued =-
Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gavilean »

This was it.

The moment she had dreamt of and longed for, at times dreaded would be asked too soon of her. A quick flashback of all that had happened over the past two weeks went through her mind as she searched his face lightly with her gaze and smoothed her palms over his back then hugged him as tight as she could before she smiled lovingly to him and nodded slowly then whispered against his lips in a voice laced with passion and a desire just as strong for him. "I thought you'd never ask."

He had been afraid to ask fearing that she would say no, fearing that she would question his judgment and sensibilities. He wanted her, but she needed to be open to his love. When he heard her response it was as if his heart was infused with even more love than he would have thought was possible.

"I love you so much, Des," he whispered as his fingers worked at the buttons of her shirt, watching it open before him, revealing her body. His hands touched her, caressed her, then pulled her shirt from her body and let it drop to the floor.

The bartender undid his cuffs then made sure the ties at the front were loose enough and tugged his shirt out of his breeches her hands sliding beneath it and smoothing upward over his warm skin rucking it up to his shoulders before she took hold of the material and with his help removed it to let it fall to the floor beside her own. "Mmm. I love you. You are so incredibly handsome, Gavilean."

He smiled at her, loving the touch of her hands upon him. His body was tanned and strong, a smooth chest made strong by years of swordplay and the exercises that are designed for strength. He smelled good, having showered before going to meet her, the delicious scent of his cologne just detectable when close to his body.

He looked at her body and was awed, "And you, Des, are amazingly beautiful." His hand went to her belt, loosening it, opening her jeans and allowing them and underwear to slide down her legs.

Her nimble fingers made short work of his belt and the fastenings of his breeches as she toed off her boots and freed herself from her remaining clothing by virtue of using him for balance and tugging her feet free one at a time. Her scent was that of the soap and shampoo she used that had a hint of lavender oil added to them. Her body toned from years of physical labor and dueling yet feminine curves well defined in a sweetly hour-glass shape.

He followed her lead with his boots and discarding his pants. Now they stood there naked and he took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, flesh pressed against flesh as he embraced her within his strong arms, his hands moving of her smooth back and up into her hair. He was against her body and this felt so perfect. It was as if fate worked in every way to bring them together for this point in time.

-= to be continued =-
Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gavilean »

She didn't question how he seemed to know exactly where and how to touch her to send her senses careening out of control she simply existed in the moment with him. Her slightly work roughened hands caressing the planes of his back from the breadth of his shoulders downward over taut buttocks then back up to rest at his waist.

It was as if this was the moment that all his life was purposed for - he was created to be hers, and she to be his. How else could one possibly explain them coming together to be one after all these years. He immersed himself in the experience of being with Des in this intimate way as they began to use every one of their senses to explore and discover the other person.

His hands felt every curve of body that was within reach as they stood there in each others arms. His lips moved slowly from her lips and traveled the soft landscape of her cheek and neck, feeling the texture of her flesh and the smell of her skin. He brought his lips to her ears and softly whispered in the high-elven tongue such words of love that they couldn't begin to be translated into the common language; but the musical, haunting sounds of the words would work their magic and convey their meaning.

Tera was lost long before the first whispered lyrical sound of that cherished voice ever reached her hearing. Textures, sights, and the taste of him on the tip of her tongue after dreaming of moments like this all those years ago. Now having those dreams become real in this time and place, all combined to send a delicate shiver racing through her. A soft moan from parted lips as she shifted closer to his warmth in wordless entry for more, while at the same time offering more of herself and the love she felt for him in return.

They stood together for some time in the amazing glow that happens when two people really love each other and realize that out of all the people in the universe, they have managed to find that one perfect person who was made just for them. When the time seemed right, he picked her up and laid her softly in the sheets of their bed and moved his body over her and between her legs. He looked down and smiled and kissed her nose and eyes. "I love you, Des," he whispered. "I love you with everything that I have and am."

Happiness was a living, breathing thing within her right along side the passion and desire coursing through her veins as he placed her gently on the cool sheets then joined her. Navy blue tangled and caught with his cobalt blue gaze as she smiled lovingly to him and held up both arms in an open invitation to him. Satiny thighs slid sinuously against his as she bent her knees and flexed her hips against him in a not-so-subtle plea for fulfillment. "I love you Gav. Please love me..."

-= to be continued =-
Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gavilean »

Gavilean kissed her shoulders and breasts and moved his mouth up to her throat and beneath her chin. "Yes, my love," he responded with in a sound of a hot whisper against that sensitive area of her neck. "I want you so much, my darling; to be one with you."

As they began a dance of love, he looked down into her eyes with his own eyes that were afire with love and desire. "I love you," he whispered and lowered his mouth to hers as he continued their lovemaking.

She ran her hands over his back and shoulders; lips pressed delicious kisses wherever they could reach as she moved to meet him ever so slowly. She loved him so much and wanted this moment to last while at the same time needed him deep within her filling all the empty places. She tipped her chin up and to the side giving him access to that most sensitive area of her neck with a quiver of delight. "Mmmm." Her thighs parted further as her wits began to scatter, and her body flowered for him as she whispered softly back to him, "I love you so very much."

The feel of her hands, the warmth of her breath, the sparkle in those spectacular blues eyes all drew him to partake of that most sensitive part of her neck with kisses and nibbles and little circular movements of the tip of his tongue. His hand moved down to her hip and then came up to move over her chest, caressing her as he moved their lovemaking to the next level, filling that empty place. He moaned softly against her neck and whispered nothing but, "my love."

A hand came up, fingers threading through the silken fall of his hair, to cradle the back of his head tenderly as she held perfectly still caught up in the sheer perfection and beauty that only comes once in a lifetime when two people first join intimately together. Lush lashes drifted downward as a soft purr rumbled deep in her throat and inner muscles contracted tightly around him. She had no words, but her other arm came around his shoulders and she hugged him fiercely.

Gavilean cradled her head with his left arm and explored her body with his right, while his hair created a deep brown veil around their faces as he brought his mouth to hers in another kiss. Breath mingled with breath as heart rate increased with the slow increasing rhythm of their lovemaking. How perfect this moment was. If he lived not another moment more he would die happy; yet he knew that this moment was just the beginning of the long and beautiful life they would have together. He smiled against her lips, his face reflecting the pleasure that was being felt by his body, his eyes proclaiming his love.

-= to be continued =-
Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gavilean »

Des lovingly explored the planes and contours of his hard masculine form as she instinctively matched her rhythm to his. This was unlike anything she had ever experienced before and the beauty of it brought tears to her eyes. She had never dreamed it could be like this yet as she kissed him in a kiss that spoke of how she loved him heart and soul, and would forevermore. She knew he was the one that had been meant for her all along, and those years between had been simply time for them each to learn and grow as individuals so that when this time finally had come they would be able to appreciate the love they shared as the priceless treasure it truly was.

Their lovemaking continued, and feelings both physical and emotional intensified with every synchronous movement of their bodies. What started out slow and sensuous was now exploding in released desires and needs. Oh how he love her! Never did he experience anything like this. "Oh, Des...." the words came out against her lips in labored breaths, "Oh, I love you..." Sensations began to arise within him that he knew would soon explode in ecstasy.

She was writhing now beneath him, urging him on with both her hands and body itself as she moaned, heedless of what the neighbors might think. He was driving her wild and there was no way she could stop the mad rush toward the top of the hill that was looming before her, and before she knew it she was free falling through time and space with only him to catch her as the world turned into a glorious shower of golden sparkles that burst behind her eyelids and radiated through her heart and soul carried and placed there by the love she felt for him.

Her moans, the movement of her body, the feeling of being deep inside her all brought him to that place where he neither wanted to nor could hold back the feelings that took control of his body and momentarily paralyzed him in pure pleasure before he continued movements that extended the all-consuming feelings they were both sharing in each other's arms.

Gradually their bodies slowed to an exhausted stop, and he lowered his body onto hers and smiled into her eyes as his fingers caressed her face and hair. "I love you so very much, Des. I just don't want to live without you." His finger came down from her hair and moved over her lips playfully.

She was working on catching her breath and purring contentedly while playfully nibbling at his fingers all the while smiling lovingly to him. Navy blue shimmering softly with the hint of tears of happiness as they searched his face in a kind of marvel and wonder that he could make her feel such things both emotionally and physically. "I ain't letting ya go. I done staked my claim on you." Tenderly she stroked his back then brushed his hair back over his shoulders and kept on stroking his back lightly.

Gavilean looked down on her in the soft light afford by the candles. He smiled softly and brushed his fingers over her cheek. "So you've staked your claim on me? Does that mean that you would say 'yes' if I were to ask you to marry me?" He tried to hide his grin.

-= to be continued =-
Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gavilean »

Des blinked once then she blinked again before tilting her head to the side as she squirmed in an effort to get a better look at his face. Her heart started beating ninety miles an hour and she caught her breath on soft gasp as she pushed at his chest with both small hands. "You better not be teasing me because I do got me a dagger underneath one of these here pillows in case you have forgotten Babe." She was grinning herself now as her gaze rapidly searched his for signs of sincerity because she had an answer all ready for sure if he was really asking.

Now he was sure his heart was pounding even more than it had been moments before when they were making love. He moved off of her and took her hand and brought her into a sitting position. He then took the blanket from the bottom of the bed and wrapped it around her shoulders and body. "Please, my love, sit here on the side of the bed." He motioned so that she would be in a sitting position on the side of the bed.

She was a little perplexed and reluctant to give up the heavenly snuggling with him but in the end she sat up on the edge of the bed with the blanket around her shoulders and glanced to him inquisitively. "Okay Babe but I'd really rather still be snuggling with you right now."

He laughed and replied, "Hopefully, we'll be snuggling very soon."

He got his naked body out of bed and knelt down on one knee between her legs and looked up into her eyes as he reached beneath the bed. "You aren't the only one to be hiding things in the bed, my sweet." He pulled out a deep crimson velvet box and when he opened it, she could see that inside was a diamond ring.

"Des, I have loved you since the moment I saw you; and over these last few weeks, going through so much together, I have felt that love continually deepen and become something wonderful that I've never felt before. Des, it's come to the point now that I can't even conceive of a life without you. I want so much for you to be my wife. Des, will you marry me?"

-= to be continued =-
Gavilean
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gavilean »

At first she had sat there grinning as she watched him inquisitively then as he reached beneath the bed she had leaned forward a bit to trace his movements with her gaze. She straightened back up as he began to speak her eyes widening as recognized the box for what had to be in it. She paid close attention to each word he spoke and took them into her heart for safekeeping where they could be remembered and cherished for all time as would be this entire night.

Now she was in a quandary though what was the right thing to do? Should she let go of her feelings and pounce the sexy man proposing to her like everything inside her screamed at her to do or should she be lady-like and demure and simply answer his question from her seated position? She just couldn't do the lady-like thing and the blanket hit the bed at the same time she flung herself against his chest while screaming at the top of her lungs, "YES!!!!!"

He thought he'd surely have a heart attack or a nervous breakdown in those moments when she was deciding how to reply. The one word she screamed was the one he'd give his entire kingdom to hear. He nearly fell backwards upon the wool carpeting when she flung herself at him; but he managed to remain kneeling upright and just took her into his arms and kissed her hard on her lips and all over her face, laughing and giggling all the time.

How could a night ever get any better than this? It was impossible. "Oh...wait! Wait!" he said as he nervously fingered the box and took out the ring. With still shaking hands he took her hand and placed the ring upon her finger. He looked at it and sighed. "It looked so spectacular in the store, but against your beauty, the poor diamond pales to nothing at all."

She was ecstatic and hugging and kissing him soft little kisses and tender drugging kisses as her hands caressed wherever they would over his bronzed skin. A soft sigh and pleasure rewarded his placing his ring on her finger then she held her hand out and up to get a good look at it. She glanced to him as he spoke. "It isn't the ring that matters Babe. It is what it means that matters to me. You could have taken a piece of paper and cut out a slice then glued it together and put it on this here finger of mine and I'd still be just as proud to wear it and say it came from you."

He laughed so hard, partly because he was so happy and party because he loved her so much and her words were so dear and touched him so deeply. "Well, I admit that I was thinking of putting a hole in a marshmallow and using that, but then I remembered how much you like your coffee and I could just see our engagement ring floating in your drink."

He gave a teasing wink and then reached around her and under the bed once again. This time he came out with a flatter but larger velvet box. "You know how I am once I begin shopping. I just can't stop. Here's an engagement present for you." He handed her the velvet box that held the diamond necklace.

She chuckled warmly at the mental image of a marshmallow ring and snuck in another precious kiss from those sinfully delicious lips before taking the box that held the matching necklace and opening it then cooing with delight as she lifted it from its resting place and holding it then shifting and lifting her hair from her neck. "This is beautiful Babe! I had noticed it before when I was shopping and wanted it. Would you please fasten it for me?"

"Of course, my love." He took the necklace and fastened it from behind, looking over her shoulder but realizing that he was noticing her beautiful breasts far more than the beautiful necklace. "I saw it in there and just had to get it for you. I'm sure we'll have many times when this’ll the perfect accessory."

A hand came up to rest upon the cool diamonds as she glanced over her shoulder to him with a soft smile to him and nodded slowly. "Thank you Babe. It really is perfect. I love it but not nearly as much as I love you."

He grinned, "Good, because this is coming off you and I'm coming on you, baby." He helped put it back into the box and then climbed into bed and lifted the covers for her with a sexy smile and waggle of his eyebrows.

She couldn't help but chuckle to his words and that grin before she prowled back into the bed with him and snuggled right back up with an arm and leg thrown across him and head to his shoulder. "Mmmm promise?"

"Oh yes, my love. You shall never lack for attention," he said as he pulled the covers up over them both. "Every day of your life you are going to know how much I love you and need you and want you." He held her in with her head upon his shoulder and their legs entwined and knew that he was the luckiest man alive.

His lips played with hers and then he said as the full realization sunk in, "We are going to be married."

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”